Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

glorydaz

We are no longer UNDER the law, we have the law written on our hearts and minds, see Hebrews 10:16.

There was a change to that old law, see Hebrews 7:12.

That changed old law is our new law.

All those who are saved have to obey the law, the new law, the new law is in the New Covenant.

True believers uphold the law. See Romans 3:31.

The new law is the law of the Spirit, see Romans 8:2, the perfect law, see James 1:25.

It is the law that gives freedom, see James 2:12.

It is the LAW that requires faith, see Romans 3:27.

It is the law of Christ, see 1 Corinthians 9:21, and Galatians 6:2.

Mixing law and grace. What a mess you make. :nono:

God's Truth

Proving once again that you don't listen. :nono:

NO ONE says they don't believe in obedience. NOR do they say obedience is wrong. Smack yourself upside the head and maybe it will knock some sense into that hard head of yours. Salvation is a gift we receive by grace through faith.

The obedience of FAITH is believing. That's it.....that's how we're saved. It's not what we DO, but what the Lord did for us.

You try to put the cart before the horse and then turn around and claim we say there doesn't need to be a horse. Think....use the brain God gave you. (Hint: ditch the pride and you may see.)

Are you agreeing now that we have to obey? Just answer with a yes or a no.

God's Truth

Those who fight against me fight against me for saying there is only one gospel.
[/COLOR] yet you then state:

Jesus gave another gospel to Paul.

They fight against me for saying we can believe and obey before we are saved.

Again, you can save yourself. You can come to God without Jesus and obey. This my friend is extremly dangerous, Anti-Christ, and of the devil who has deceived you. Because Jesus said "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. 7"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also;

They fight against me for saying repent is of sins.
No. You stated above you can do so on your own. This is where people are trying to stop/ come against you.

They fight against me for saying we have to obey to remain saved.
Again, you are stating that you are equall to God and live a sin free life.

I prove everything that I say with scripture.
No you have not and cannot as you do not have Jesus as your Lord, nor Savior, and thus are void of Gods Holy Spirit to which only we can understand the Words in the Bible.

The excuses I have gotten from those who go against me are:

We cannot obey before we are saved.

We cannot stop sinning.

You use a perverse translation.

Jesus gave another gospel to Paul.

I have lifted you to Gods Holy place in Jesus. My hope and prayer is that you are engulfed by Gods presence and BORN-AGAIN.

Final.

You make up things that I do not say. You say things that are not right. I had to force myself to skim what you wrote. If you want to debate me, learn how to use the quote feature, so that you can see more easily that you make up things that I do not say; and please write shorter posts.

God's Truth

let's do what is we know is righteous. Let's pray for G.T. Let's pray that the God begins to kindle GT's heart with HIS truth. Let's pray for Holy knowledge of Gods word to embrace GT and the Holy Spirit Baptizes GT in the LOVE that only God has for GT. I wanted to ask we all do this at a specific time, as we can pray as Gods people, the church. How does 7:30 pm, West coast time work? And as we pray let us ask for Holy Spirit to intercede on GT's behalf.

We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will.

Want the scripture reference?

glorydaz

Are you agreeing now that we have to obey? Just answer with a yes or a no.

No, we do NOT have to obey the commandments.

Yes, we do have to have faith/believe (obedience of faith).

Believing is how we obey.

We have to BELIEVE (obedience of faith).

We do not have to OBEY (commandments).

Really, how much clearer can I made it?

God's Truth

No, we do NOT have to obey the commandments.

Yes, we do have to have faith/believe (obedience of faith).

Believing is how we obey.

We have to BELIEVE (obedience of faith).

We do not have to OBEY (commandments).

Really, how much clearer can I made it?

You have just shown that you do go against me for saying we have to obey. Now stop saying I do not get something straight about you and your beliefs.

john w

Hall of Fame
Those who fight against me fight against me for saying there is only one gospel.

No, we fight against any poser, fraud, child of the devil, such as yourself, that asserts that there is just one piece of good news in the bible, and that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

That is satanic.

glorydaz

We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will.

Want the scripture reference?

:dead:

Luke 18:13-14
And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

God's Truth

:dead:

Luke 18:13-14
And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

That is about a REPENTANT sinner.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, we fight against any poser, fraud, child of the devil, such as yourself, that asserts that there is just one piece of good news in the bible, and that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

That is satanic.

Do not call me a Christ rejector.

Christ does not like it.

The point is that you teach it is unnecessary to repent of sins committed after you first thought you were saved.

1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Those verses are speaking of sins committed after one begins to walk in the light.

Much of Pauls writings were instructions to believers that they should turn from their sinning, which men continue to do much of out of ignorance.

This is why believers have to overcome after they are saved--

Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.
Rev 3:4 You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.
Rev 3:5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
Rev 3:6 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." '

Your method is to hide your sins instead of confessing and forsaking them.

LA

You missed the point of the thread, you wicked Christ rejector. Sit down. I do not recognize you, vile child of the devil.

God's Truth

That is satanic.

You preach the good news is that we do not have to obey. I would laugh, but it is just too serious of an issue.

glorydaz

You have just shown that you do go against me for saying we have to obey. Now stop saying I do not get something straight about you and your beliefs.

Stop saying "we". We are not riding in the same boat.

Christ is not the end of the law for those who obey, but for those who believe. You obey (kinda sorta) and I have believed unto righteousness (with all my heart). Romans 10:4

john w

Hall of Fame
You preach the good news is that we do not have to obey. I would laugh, but it is just too serious of an issue.

Your saint Judas told you to say that there is just one piece of good news, in the bible, child of the devil, along with your father.

That is satanic.

john w

Hall of Fame
let's do what is we know is righteous. Let's pray for G.T. Let's pray that the God begins to kindle GT's heart with HIS truth. Let's pray for Holy knowledge of Gods word to embrace GT and the Holy Spirit Baptizes GT in the LOVE that only God has for GT. I wanted to ask we all do this at a specific time, as we can pray as Gods people, the church. How does 7:30 pm, West coast time work? And as we pray let us ask for Holy Spirit to intercede on GT's behalf.

I don't negotiate with wolves, or communists. Stay out of the way.

God's Truth

Stop saying "we". We are not riding in the same boat.

Christ is not the end of the law for those who obey, but for those who believe. You obey (kinda sorta) and I have believed unto righteousness (with all my heart). Romans 10:4

The old law had the ceremonial works to make one clean and righteous before God. Jesus now makes us clean. That does not mean we no longer have to obey Jesus; it means we do not have to get circumcised.

john w

Hall of Fame
Can somebody teach john w to cite his sources properly? Please. Teach him how to use the quote function...

She misquoted me, sport. Pay attention. She's the one that is not using the quote function properly. I quoted her words from another thread, and she quoted me, as if I said it. Again, read, pay attention, or get smart, by growing a brain.

This is what I quoted her, as saying, from other threads:

"I do not sin..."-God'sUNTruth

Vs.

"Jesus said to repent of your sins, and Jesus said that after he died on the cross, rose from the dead, and sat at the right hand of the Father......We are not even saved unless we first admitted our sins and repented.

1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

That is about never being saved in the first place.

After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still."-God'sUNTruth

This is what she posted-post #3:

Quote:
Originally Posted by john w View Post
1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

That is about never being saved in the first place.

After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still."-God'sUNTruth

=it looks like I said "1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.That is about never being saved in the first place.After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still..."

...when I was quoting her.

Can someone teach you how to spell, Jethro, and use proper English? Stay out of this thread, as you've added nothing to me, "hit and run" punk, or the body of Christ, but hot air.

And why don't you learn how to use the quote function?

See how that works, condescending one? Good.

Have a seat. You don't matter on TOL.