Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

God's Truth

You never speak about the indwelling Spirit
That is just another false accusation from you.

.....the NEW LIFE in Jesus. And we all believe in obedience,

You say you believe in obedience now after you fought me for so long and lost.

but YOU claim it is why you were saved and why you remain saved.
Jesus saves us all on his own, and he chooses whom he will save.

He tells us what to do to be the person he saves.

THAT is what we quarrel with.

You fight against me because I said I did what the Almighty says to do. Who fights with somebody for that?

Who can be against doing what God says to do for any reason? If you have done what Jesus says then you should know the joy in it.

God's Truth

let's do what is we know is righteous. Let's pray for G.T. Let's pray that the God begins to kindle GT's heart with HIS truth. Let's pray for Holy knowledge of Gods word to embrace GT and the Holy Spirit Baptizes GT in the LOVE that only God has for GT. I wanted to ask we all do this at a specific time, as we can pray as Gods people, the church. How does 7:30 pm, West coast time work? And as we pray let us ask for Holy Spirit to intercede on GT's behalf.

You need to pray for yourselves.

glorydaz

Do not call me a Christ rejector.

Christ does not like it.

The point is that you teach it is unnecessary to repent of sins committed after you first thought you were saved.

1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Those verses are speaking of sins committed after one begins to walk in the light.

Much of Pauls writings were instructions to believers that they should turn from their sinning, which men continue to do much of out of ignorance.

This is why believers have to overcome after they are saved--

Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.
Rev 3:4 You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.
Rev 3:5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
Rev 3:6 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." '

Your method is to hide your sins instead of confessing and forsaking them.

LA

Law....law.....law....and more law. :nono:

glorydaz

let's do what is we know is righteous. Let's pray for G.T. Let's pray that the God begins to kindle GT's heart with HIS truth. Let's pray for Holy knowledge of Gods word to embrace GT and the Holy Spirit Baptizes GT in the LOVE that only God has for GT. I wanted to ask we all do this at a specific time, as we can pray as Gods people, the church. How does 7:30 pm, West coast time work? And as we pray let us ask for Holy Spirit to intercede on GT's behalf.

I'm sorry, but I cannot pray by the clock. I'm sure I'm not the only one on this forum who has prayed without ceasing for this particular poster and many others here. Now I pray that she is silenced so that she doesn't lead any one else down the path she has chosen to walk. I pray for those members of the body of Christ who stand against her....that the Lord gives them wisdom and a healthy dose of patience. :)

God's Truth

Yes but the commandments are not given to the church.....The law was the wall that separated the Jews from the Gentiles, it has been pulled down, abolished so far as the church is concerned...we now live and overcome by faith.
The wall was the ceremonial works, for the Jews and Gentiles sinned alike.
Do you understand that? The wall of hostility was that the Jews had the ceremonial works to clean themselves so they could justify themselves before God, so that they could go to the temple where God’s Spirit was.
The Gentiles were dead in their sins and in the uncircumcision of their flesh.
You guys need to learn and not to teach, because the fact is the more you try to conquer sin by obedience to the law [an you cain't count gospel precepts as law] the more you forbid the flesh, what Paul calls will worship the more you focus on and magnify and empower the very sin you are seeking to overcome.
That is what Paul says about the law when someone tries to obey and they have no faith. The law was not based on faith. There were Jews who could obey the old law and not have faith, and there were Jews who obeyed the old law and did have faith.
That is how the law works. And Jesu's commands are 100 times tougher than Moses...so J of the w and STP are totally legit in disbelieving someone who says they obey the commands.
There were people who obeyed the old law blamelessly.

Luke 1:16 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.

We can overcome sin by obeying Jesus.

How is it you say you obey Jesus but then do not know people can stop sinning?

So what ARE the gospel commands, the commandments of Jesus?

It is Jesus looking at you and me [unholy you and me] and saying "be ye perfect as God is perfect" just like He said "Be light" and there was light.

The gospel precepts are telling you what God has MIRACULOUSLY made us to be...all we have to do is walk in newness of life, walk in this new life. We have to learn to do that, we have to practice it, confess it, rejoice in it, give thanks for it, and it will certainly come to pass in us.
We do not have access to that grace unless we have living faith. See Romans 5:2.
Moreover neither you or Streuth can distinguish between the gospel that applies to salvation and the gospel that applies to discipleship.
You say the foulest things and you think you are funny making up names for me. If I did not know any better, I still would not follow a teaching from a person like you.

rougueone

I'm sorry, but I cannot pray by the clock. I'm sure I'm not the only one on this forum who has prayed without ceasing for this particular poster and many others here. Now I pray that she is silenced so that she doesn't lead any one else down the path she has chosen to walk. I pray for those members of the body of Christ who stand against her....that the Lord gives them wisdom and a healthy dose of patience. :)

Also for me, "....that the Lord gives "ME" continued wisdom and a healthy dose of patience. "

God's Truth

Who would you say such a thing as that? Why would anyone need protection from someone preaching obedience to Christ?

glorydaz

I am sorry that you do not know the Lords commandments.

Ist epistle of John.

LA

Here we see LA trying to use the law of God unlawfully.

I am sorry, LA, that you and others don't know the law's purpose or who it was made FOR. It was made for the ungodly until FAITH comes.

1 Tim. 1:9
Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,​

It certainly cannot give anyone LIFE. Believing is what gives us LIFE.

Galatians 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.​

God's Truth

Those who fight against me fight against me for saying there is only one gospel.

They fight against me for saying we can believe and obey before we are saved.

They fight against me for saying repent is of sins.

They fight against me for saying we have to obey to remain saved.

I prove everything that I say with scripture.

The excuses I have gotten from those who go against me are:

We cannot obey before we are saved.

We cannot stop sinning.

You use a perverse translation.

Jesus gave another gospel to Paul.

rougueone

The wall was the ceremonial works, for the Jews and Gentiles sinned alike.
Do you understand that? The wall of hostility was that the Jews had the ceremonial works to clean themselves so they could justify themselves before God, so that they could go to the temple where God’s Spirit was.
The Gentiles were dead in their sins and in the uncircumcision of their flesh.

That is what Paul says about the law when someone tries to obey and they have no faith. The law was not based on faith. There were Jews who could obey the old law and not have faith, and there were Jews who obeyed the old law and did have faith.

There were people who obeyed the old law blamelessly.
Luke 1:16 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly.
We can overcome sin by obeying Jesus.
How is it you say you obey Jesus but then do not know people can stop sinning?

We do not have access that that grace unless we have living faith. See Romans 5:2.

You say the foulest things and you think you are funny making up names for me. If I did not know any better, I still would not follow a teaching from a person like you.

GT, we are sinners. For you to declare you are sinless you have declared yourself as the Christ, the Lamb of God, Jesus. For only God-Jesus is sinless. Please, for your own eternal life, " “Be still, and know that " I am" is God. Psalm 46:10. Because YOU are deceiving yourself and the truth is not in you. Nor any man who states he is without sin.
I john 1:8

Jeremiah 2:35
you say, 'I am innocent; he is not angry with me.' But I will pass judgment on you because you say, 'I have not sinned.'

GT.....All who walk near to God, in holiness and righteousness, are sensible that their best days and duties are mixed with sin.
You are being deceived by an evil spirit of pride and pride is a lie. Adam & Eve are the absolute perfect example of this. So please, take a step back GT. I am not your enemy. many here are not your enemy. We are trying, through our Lord, Jesus, to reveal to you these things, so you do not leave this earth in a state of deceivement . We love you and care about you.

Who can say, "I have kept my heart pure; I am clean and without sin"? proverbs 20:9

glorydaz

Who would say such a thing as that? Why would anyone need protection from someone preaching obedience to Christ?

BECAUSE, my poor ex-friend, for the 864th time.......you preach a FALSE GOSPEL. You preach a gospel that will NOT save anyone. You falsely claim that man's obedience saves and keeps him saved. You preach a LIE....the biggest LIE that was ever foisted upon mankind.

It is not what you DO that saves you. "Not of ourselves...." It is what the Lord Jesus Christ did for you. Believe it or you will never have LIFE. You will be looking to yourself and never find your way out of the darkness into the wonderful light. The Gospel....the simple Gospel of salvation. Nothing more and nothing less. Believe in your heart....and you will be saved. Don't put strings on God's Gift. He doesn't like it, and those who do so will answer to HIM.

Who is the ONE, GT? One....not two.

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.​

Why do you turn your back on this verse every single time it's shown to you? I'll tell you why. Because you preach YOUR own obedience, and you insist others look to their own obedience. Shame on you. The Lord is to get all the glory and YOU get NONE.

God's Truth

GT, we are sinners. For you to declare you are sinless you have declared yourself as the Christ, the Lamb of God, Jesus. For only God-Jesus is sinless. Please, for your own eternal life, " “Be still, and know that " I am" is God. Because YOU are deceiving yourself and the truth is not in you. Nor any man who states he is without sin.
I john 1:8

Jeremiah 2:35
you say, 'I am innocent; he is not angry with me.' But I will pass judgment on you because you say, 'I have not sinned.'

GT.....All who walk near to God, in holiness and righteousness, are sensible that their best days and duties are mixed with sin.
You are an accuser.

I do not sin and that does not make me Christ. It makes me as a person being conformed to his image.

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

2 Corinthians 3:18
And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

I do not sin, and if I did, I would confess and repent of it.

1 John 2:1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

glorydaz

Those who fight against me fight against me for saying there is only one gospel.

Because you don't know what the one gospel is. You add to it every single time....proven below.

We cannot stop sinning.

You try and mix law with grace. That's like trying to mix water with oil. If you could ever understand there is a difference between obeying the commandments and the obedience of faith, you might stand a chance. The law cannot give you life because it wasn't made to give you life. The law cannot make you righteous because it was not made to make you righteous. But....I already know you won't listen, so just plan on fighting with members of the body of Christ until you draw your last breath or hide your head in the sand. :bang:

God's Truth

BECAUSE, my poor ex-friend, for the 864th time.......you preach a FALSE GOSPEL. You preach a gospel that will NOT save anyone. You falsely claim that man's obedience saves and keeps him saved. You preach a LIE....the biggest LIE that was ever foisted upon mankind.

It is not what you DO that saves you. "Not of ourselves...." It is what the Lord Jesus Christ did for you. Believe it or you will never have LIFE. You will be looking to yourself and never find your way out of the darkness into the wonderful light. The Gospel....the simple Gospel of salvation. Nothing more and nothing less. Believe in your heart....and you will be saved. Don't put strings on God's Gift. He doesn't like it, and those who do so will answer to HIM.

Who is the ONE, GT? One....not two.

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.​

Why do you turn your back on this verse every single time it's shown to you? I'll tell you why. Because you preach YOUR own obedience, and you insist others look to their own obedience. Shame on you. The Lord is to get all the glory and YOU get NONE.

We do not have to do the ceremonial works to make ourselves clean.

We still have to obey Jesus.

God nailed the ceremonial works to the cross.

God did not nail obeying Him to the cross.

God's Truth

Because you don't know what the one gospel is. You add to it every single time....proven below.

You try and mix law with grace. That's like trying to mix water with oil. If you could ever understand there is a difference between obeying the commandments and the obedience of faith, you might stand a chance. The law cannot give you life because it wasn't made to give you life. The law cannot make you righteous because it was not made to make you righteous. But....I already know you won't listen, so just plan on fighting with members of the body of Christ until you draw your last breath or hide your head in the sand. :bang:

We are no longer UNDER the law, we have the law written on our hearts and minds, see Hebrews 10:16.

There was a change to that old law, see Hebrews 7:12.

That changed old law is our new law.

All those who are saved have to obey the law, the new law, the new law is in the New Covenant.

True believers uphold the law. See Romans 3:31.

The new law is the law of the Spirit, see Romans 8:2, the perfect law, see James 1:25.

It is the law that gives freedom, see James 2:12.

It is the LAW that requires faith, see Romans 3:27.

It is the law of Christ, see 1 Corinthians 9:21, and Galatians 6:2.

rougueone

yet you then state:

We cannot stop sinning.

[/COLOR] yet you then state:

Again, you can save yourself. You can come to God without Jesus and obey. This my friend is extremly dangerous, Anti-Christ, and of the devil who has deceived you. Because Jesus said "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. 7"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also;

No. You stated above you can do so on your own. This is where people are trying to stop/ come against you.

Again, you are stating that you are equall to God and live a sin free life.

No you have not and cannot as you do not have Jesus as your Lord, nor Savior, and thus are void of Gods Holy Spirit to which only we can understand the Words in the Bible.

We cannot stop sinning.

I have lifted you to Gods Holy place in Jesus. My hope and prayer is that you are engulfed by Gods presence and BORN-AGAIN.

Final.

glorydaz

You say you believe in obedience now after you fought me for so long and lost.

Proving once again that you don't listen. :nono:

NO ONE says they don't believe in obedience. NOR do they say obedience is wrong. Smack yourself upside the head and maybe it will knock some sense into that hard head of yours. Salvation is a gift we receive by grace through faith.

The obedience of FAITH is believing. That's it.....that's how we're saved. It's not what we DO, but what the Lord did for us.

You try to put the cart before the horse and then turn around and claim we say there doesn't need to be a horse. Think....use the brain God gave you. (Hint: ditch the pride and you may see.)