Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

SaulToPaul 2

Haven't you stopped ANY sins because of Jesus?

ANY?

If you had given up even one sin because of Jesus, then you would know know how good it is and the life in his words.

I am not talking about the sins you never did. I am talking about sins you stopped doing because of the Lord.

You miss the mark of perfection daily.
Sin.

Fess up, maybe then you will trust the LORD.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't sin. Would you like to tell me how you sin everyday? Maybe you should open up about this, and then I can show you from the scriptures how you can overcome.

Then why the following scriptures;

1 John 1:8-9 King James Version (KJV)

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

God's Truth

You miss the mark of perfection daily.
Sin.

Fess up, maybe then you will trust the LORD.

I trusted Jesus and started doing exactly as he said.

I became as a child; not a bad child with misunderstandings, but as a good child; one who trusted Jesus and would do anything he said.

I admitted I was a sinner. I thought of all my sins in my life, and I confessed them to him, and I asked for forgiveness.

I did what Jesus said to do, even if I did not understand why.

I trusted Jesus and stopped being angry with my brothers who sinned against me. I forgave them and everyone else who has done wrong to me.

I trusted Jesus when he said do not doubt. I stopped doubting if he really was real.

I trusted Jesus when he said not to sin in my heart by lusting, being angry...I thought only of what was good.

I did other things too that Jesus said.

I called on Jesus to help me.

I have a powerful testimony. Jesus Christ himself saved me.

rougueone

The MAD doctrine believers have been claiming that repent is not of sins.

I have proven with scripture that repent is of sins.

The MAD believers say Jesus did not preach repent of sins after he was crucified and ascended into heave.

I gave scripture of Jesus saying to repent of sins, and Jesus said that when he was seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

John tells us that if we did not admit we are sinners then the truth is not in us because we must admit we are sinners and repent of them if we are to be saved.

You are not telling the truth about me.

If I had not admitted I sinned, and repented of them, then Jesus would not have saved me.

After I was saved, I continued you to obey.

That is the truth.

That is what Jesus says.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

You are merely doing what the accuser does.

You often 'rebuke" people for taking a single Scripture and using it. But again, you have. And again GW you claim " false teacher's, accuser's, ET.... Then you took the Scripture way out of it;s context as Rev. Revelation 9:20 is specific to the three WOE's" and appear to be during the final days of tribulation. Yes, the same sins are idolatry and are present today. But Rev 12 is specific to the very minute final days of man.

Further, you have the idea that Obedience is linked to salvation. Yet the Scripture states otherwise:

Luke 24:7--
and He said to them, "Thus it is written, that the Christ would suffer and rise again from the dead the third day, 47and that repentance for ( the ), forgiveness ( already forgiven) of sins would be proclaimed ( what is proclaimed --First, forgivness of sins--repentance next ), in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem. 48"You are witnesses of these things.…

" that repentance for forgiveness of sins" The sins are already forgiven. Very clear G.W. Salvation is clear here. Then comes a heart to repent of ones sins. When a person submits to Jesus the first time that very wise choice is the FIRST act of Repentance. because they declare Jesus. Then comes maturity--growth in Jesus. These are " Babes" in Christ redemption. As they submit and remain in our Christ, they will become more aware of their sins, and hopefully repent. The process of Sanctification.

You have stated many times, " I do not sin", but if I do....If you do ? This is very revealing GW. You are indirectly eluding that you do not sin. But if in the event you do. Then you repent. There are about 600 noted sins in Gods word. Yet you imply to have a handle on all of these? Every moment of every hour of every day.

I could offer more Scripture but you will probably rebuke me anyway... steer from the context of the post, or: "You are merely doing what the accuser does."
I hope our all loving Lord brings you into a place of rest, patience, and knowledge.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Then why the following scriptures;

1 John 1:8-9 King James Version (KJV)

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

That scripture is about admitting we are sinners when we want to be saved.

Read carefully what John is saying. He is speaking about never having the truth in the first place.

We must admit we are sinners to be saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't sin. Would you like to tell me how you sin everyday? Maybe you should open up about this, and then I can show you from the scriptures how you can overcome.

"I don't sin."-God's UNTruth this thread

Vs.

This thread:

"John tells us that if we did not admit we are sinners then the truth is not in us because we must admit we are sinners and repent of them if we are to be saved."-God'sUNTruth

Drunk/smoking a bong, or lies. No other option.

john w

Hall of Fame

Read carefully what John is saying. He is speaking about never having the truth in the first place.

"admitting we are sinners"-God's UNTruth this thread

Vs.

"I don't sin."-God's UNTruth this thread

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Some claim that they have no sin. Jesus taught that those who owned up to their sin could find forgiveness while those who were blind to their sin would be left mired in it. We ought not deny our sins, but rather confess them before God. This opens the door for his forgiving and cleansing light to purify our hearts. (KJV StudyBible, 2nd edition)

God's Truth

You often 'rebuke" people for taking a single Scripture and using it.

I do no such thing.

But again, you have. And again GW you claim " false teacher's, accuser's, ET.... Then you took the Scripture way out of it;s context as Rev. Revelation 9:20 is specific to the three WOE's"

I have proven with scripture that repent is of sins, and that Jesus preached that before the cross, and from heaven.

Further, you have the idea that Obedience is linked to salvation. Yet the Scripture states otherwise:

Of course, obedience has to do with salvation. Jesus is the way.
Luke 24:7--
and He said to them, "Thus it is written, that the Christ would suffer and rise again from the dead the third day, 47and that repentance for ( the ), forgiveness ( already forgiven) of sins would be proclaimed ( what is proclaimed --First, forgivness of sins--repentance next ), in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem. 48"You are witnesses of these things.…

" that repentance for forgiveness of sins" The sins are already forgiven.

We do not have access to this grace unless we have living faith.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

Very clear G.W. Salvation is clear here. Then comes a heart to repent of ones sins. When a person submits to Jesus the first time that very wise choice is the FIRST act of Repentance. because they declare Jesus. Then comes matuturity--growth in Jesus. These are " Babes" in Chrisht redemption. As they submit and remain in our Christ, they will become more aware of their sins, and hopefully repent.

We are to repent of our sins. Sin is what keeps us from God.

Isaiah 59:2 But your sinful acts have alienated you from your God; your sins have caused him to reject you and not listen to your prayers.

We are reconciled to God by belief in Jesus Christ and the repentance of our sins.

You have stated many times, " I do not sin", but if I do....If you do ? This is very revealing GW. You are indirectly eluding that you do not sin. But if in the event you do. Then you repent. There are about 600 noted sins in Gods word. Yet you imply to have a handle on all of these? Every moment of every hour of every day.

It is easy.

I could offer more Scripture but you will rebuke me anyway... "You are merely doing what the accuser does."
I hope our all loving Lord brings you into a place of rest, patience, and knowledge.

I am the one who has been attacked. You are the one doing the attacking.

I have patience and knowledge. I am trying to show others what Jesus has shown me.

Believe and obey Jesus.

Cross Reference

Some claim that they have no sin. Jesus taught that those who owned up to their sin could find forgiveness while those who were blind to their sin would be left mired in it. We ought not deny our sins, but rather confess them before God. This opens the door for his forgiving and cleansing light to purify our hearts. (KJV StudyBible, 2nd edition)

Since we are all open to "vanity" do you not think this is where the issue of sin in developed and needs be overcome? I think so because i am human and still subjected to its influence. OMT, was not Jesus not also subjected to it that we can know it can be overcome simply because, He did it and has, by the new birth, enabled us to follow suit?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since we are all open to "vanity" do you not think this is where the issue of sin in developed and needs be overcome? I think so because i am human and still subjected to its influence. OMT, was not Jesus not also subjected to it that we can know it can be overcome simply because, He did it and has, by the new birth, enabled us to follow suit?

I think he has given us the tool of asking for forgiveness. In no way do I consider myself equal to the Lord. We will sin, he had no sin and this is why he has given us an avenue of escape in asking for forgiveness. Or should we be like the Pharisees who thought themselves to be without sin, ready to cast the first stone.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"'Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk 21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.'

John tells us that if we did not admit we are sinners then the truth is not in us because we must admit we are sinners and repent of them if we are to be saved."
May as well. :idunno: God knows all about them anyway (Ps 51:4). :smokie:

Why will men die? Eze 18:31