Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I've never understood why someone would feel the need to insult someone else to make a point.
This could have just been a general thread without the call out.

yes, any thread could be a general thread with nothing but the truth -

because these points and thousands of other points - meaning SCRIPTURE - THE PROVEN Word of God - have been shown, posted, explained, interpreted, agreed upon by Christians that rightly divide. GT responds with insults, name calling, false accusations, false doctrine, false teaching, twisting peoples' words, calling others liars, etc. you may never understand why someone would feel a need - :patrol:

God's Truth

because these points and thousands of other points - meaning SCRIPTURE - THE PROVEN Word of God - have been shown, posted, explained, interpreted, agreed upon by Christians that rightly divide. GT responds with insults, name calling, false accusations, false doctrine, false teaching, twisting peoples' words, calling others liars, etc. you may never understand why someone would feel a need - :patrol:

You are a false judge who bears false witness. God's wrath is coming for those such as yourself.

Tell us PJ, do you still go against the trinitarians? Do you explain to them that Jesus is the Holy Spirit? Do you think you would get called names too as I do when I say Jesus is the Holy Spirit?

glorydaz

You should put God's UNtruth on ignore like I did. It's so cool to watch her posts scroll by BLANK. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You are a false judge who bears false witness. God's wrath is coming for those such as yourself.

God's wrath, not yours

Tell us PJ, do you still go against the trinitarians?

i never did - you lied

Do you explain to them that Jesus is the Holy Spirit?

? i can't control how folks interpret - i never explained that to anyone

Do you think you would get called names too as I do when I say Jesus is the Holy Spirit?

i would expect it - is this a trinity thread ?

glorydaz

i would expect it - is this a trinity thread ?

God's UNtruth is heading for a meltdown. I've seen this before from her. When she implodes, remember that she has no understanding of the trinity....which is why she has NO spiritual understanding. She honestly doesn't even know what a liar she is. The biggest fool is the one who fools himself/herself. :nono:

glorydaz

I don't know, Janet.

I know GuT has been called Mariah. She was caught plagiarizing as Mariah as well as God's Truth a couple of years back. Of course she'll deny it, but I was there and outed her. Oh boy was she upset over that one. (It was those darn semi-colons that tipped me off.) :chuckle:

God's Truth

I know GuT has been called Mariah. She was caught plagiarizing as Mariah as well as God's Truth a couple of years back. Of course she'll deny it, but I was there and outed her. Oh boy was she upset over that one. (It was those darn semi-colons that tipped me off.) :chuckle:

What you say about me is not true.