Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I trusted Jesus and started doing exactly as he said.

I became as a child; not a bad child with misunderstandings, but as a good child; one who trusted Jesus and would do anything he said.

I admitted I was a sinner. I thought of all my sins in my life, and I confessed them to him, and I asked for forgiveness.

I did what Jesus said to do, even if I did not understand why.

I trusted Jesus and stopped being angry with my brothers who sinned against me. I forgave them and everyone else who has done wrong to me.

I trusted Jesus when he said do not doubt. I stopped doubting if he really was real.

I trusted Jesus when he said not to sin in my heart by lusting, being angry...I thought only of what was good.

I did other things too that Jesus said.

I called on Jesus to help me.

I have a powerful testimony. Jesus Christ himself saved me.

You never speak about the indwelling Spirit.....the NEW LIFE in Jesus. And we all believe in obedience, but YOU claim it is why you were saved and why you remain saved.

THAT is what we quarrel with.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You never speak about the indwelling Spirit.....the NEW LIFE in Jesus. And we all believe in obedience, but YOU claim it is why you were saved and why you remain saved.

THAT is what we quarrel with.

John W and Saul to Paul, never talk about that either.

GT says she obeys the Lords commandments and

John W and Saul to Paul see no need to keep them at all.

LA

Cross Reference

I think he has given us the tool of asking for forgiveness. In no way do I consider myself equal to the Lord. We will sin, he had no sin and this is why he has given us an avenue of escape in asking for forgiveness. Or should we be like the Pharisees who thought themselves to be without sin, ready to cast the first stone.

If asking for forgiveness was the is issue, no problem. We sin, ask forgiveness and move on. That is wrong unless you believe God wants a bunch of babies!!
God will have unto Himself a people without spot or wrinkle __ a people in which He will deposit Himself, with Jesus as the center piece.

Read the scriptures with that thought in mind.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

LA

Yes but the commandments are not given to the church.....The law was the wall that separated the Jews from the Gentiles, it has been pulled down, abolished so far as the church is concerned...we now live and overcome by faith.

You guys need to learn and not to teach, because the fact is the more you try to conquer sin by obedience to the law [an you cain't count gospel precepts as law] the more you forbid the flesh, what Paul calls will worship the more you focus on and magnify and empower the very sin you are seeking to overcome.

That is how the law works. And Jesu's commands are 100 times tougher than Moses...so J of the w and STP are totally legit in disbelieving someone who says they obey the commands.

So what ARE the gospel commands, the commandments of Jesus?

It is Jesus looking at you and me [unholy you and me] and saying "be ye perfect as God is perfect" just like He said "Be light" and there was light.

The gospel precepts are telling you what God has MIRACULOUSLY made us to be...all we have to do is walk in newness of life, walk in this new life. We have to learn to do that, we have to practice it, confess it, rejoice in it, give thanks for it, and it will certainly come to pass in us.

Moreover neither you or Streuth can distinguish between the gospel that applies to salvation and the gospel that applies to discipleship.

john w

Hall of Fame

LA

You missed the point of the thread, Christ rejector. Stay out of it.

"I do not sin..."-God'sUNTruth

Vs....................

glorydaz

Vs.

"Jesus said to repent of your sins, and Jesus said that after he died on the cross, rose from the dead, and sat at the right hand of the Father......We are not even saved unless we first admitted our sins and repented.

1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

That is about never being saved in the first place.

After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still."-God'sUNTruth

She admits that she is deceiving herself, and that the truth is not in her, as she asserts that she does not sin, and also lies about that, as she says, "We(my emphasis) are not even saved unless we (my emphasis) first admitted our (my emphasis) sins and repented."

Watch her "response:" You'd understand, if you "obeyed Jesus."

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone........We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says…. Jesus' words are life, and he showed us the way, do what Jesus says… You would have understanding if you would obey. That is what Jesus says....Jesus said(over and over)....”-God’sUNTruth

When you start obeying "Jesus", you will understand.

:rotfl:

She is delusional....maybe even has a compelsion.

glorydaz

In this, I shall refuse to malign you as you have been maligned by some, whether or not you may or may not have started such a manner of responding to you by those who should know better given the Truth we of Mid-Acts assert we have.

If your heart is right - IF you can set aside, at least for the time being, how you see things, that you might give the book a fair hearing out.

Get ready for a whole lot of Bible in that small book.

I'm sure you mean well, newbie, but many of us have been around the whole block with God's unTruth. Her problem is PRIDE....pure and simple. She refuses to learn because she fancies herself a great teacher.

Danoh

Originally Posted by Cross Reference
With regards to the law, Paul said he was blameless. What does that mean? How should that be received by us?

Excellent point.

Ok, GT, let's go with this as an exploration. You responded that was an excellent point. What is your understanding of what Paul meant by that?

Let's see where we each are on that much via Scripture for Scripture. Along the way, we might explore HOW we are each approaching the passages.

If you will, just ignore whomever does not approach this here in this way.

glorydaz

Originally Posted by Cross Reference
With regards to the law, Paul said he was blameless. What does that mean? How should that be received by us?

Ok, GT, let's go with this as an exploration. You responded that was an excellent point. What is your understanding of what Paul meant by that?

Let's see where we each are on that much via Scripture for Scripture. Along the way, we might explore HOW we are each approaching the passages.

If you will, just ignore whomever does not approach this here in this way.

:popcorn:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes but the commandments are not given to the church.....The law was the wall that separated the Jews from the Gentiles, it has been pulled down, abolished so far as the church is concerned...we now live and overcome by faith.

You guys need to learn and not to teach, because the fact is the more you try to conquer sin by obedience to the law [an you cain't count gospel precepts as law] the more you forbid the flesh, what Paul calls will worship the more you focus on and magnify and empower the very sin you are seeking to overcome.

That is how the law works. And Jesu's commands are 100 times tougher than Moses...so J of the w and STP are totally legit in disbelieving someone who says they obey the commands.

So what ARE the gospel commands, the commandments of Jesus?

It is Jesus looking at you and me [unholy you and me] and saying "be ye perfect as God is perfect" just like He said "Be light" and there was light.

The gospel precepts are telling you what God has MIRACULOUSLY made us to be...all we have to do is walk in newness of life, walk in this new life. We have to learn to do that, we have to practice it, confess it, rejoice in it, give thanks for it, and it will certainly come to pass in us.

Moreover neither you or Streuth can distinguish between the gospel that applies to salvation and the gospel that applies to discipleship.

I am sorry that you do not know the Lords commandments.

Ist epistle of John.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You missed the point of the thread, Christ rejector. Stay out of it.

Vs....................

Do not call me a Christ rejector.

Christ does not like it.

The point is that you teach it is unnecessary to repent of sins committed after you first thought you were saved.

1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Those verses are speaking of sins committed after one begins to walk in the light.

Much of Pauls writings were instructions to believers that they should turn from their sinning, which men continue to do much of out of ignorance.

This is why believers have to overcome after they are saved--

Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.
Rev 3:4 You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.
Rev 3:5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
Rev 3:6 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." '

Your method is to hide your sins instead of confessing and forsaking them.

LA

rougueone

Good one! And changing her bong water.

let's do what is we know is righteous. Let's pray for G.T. Let's pray that the God begins to kindle GT's heart with HIS truth. Let's pray for Holy knowledge of Gods word to embrace GT and the Holy Spirit Baptizes GT in the LOVE that only God has for GT. I wanted to ask we all do this at a specific time, as we can pray as Gods people, the church. How does 7:30 pm, West coast time work? And as we pray let us ask for Holy Spirit to intercede on GT's behalf.

Last edited:

rougueone

Do not call me a Christ rejector.

Christ does not like it.

The point is that you teach it is unnecessary to repent of sins committed after you first thought you were saved.

1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Those verses are speaking of sins committed after one begins to walk in the light.

Much of Pauls writings were instructions to believers that they should turn from their sinning, which men continue to do much of out of ignorance.

This is why believers have to overcome after they are saved--

Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.
Rev 3:4 You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.
Rev 3:5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
Rev 3:6 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." '

Your method is to hide your sins instead of confessing and forsaking them.

========================================================
My post went into internet space. Go figure.