Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

john w

Hall of Fame
"I do not sin..."-God'sUNTruth

Vs.

"Jesus said to repent of your sins, and Jesus said that after he died on the cross, rose from the dead, and sat at the right hand of the Father......We are not even saved unless we first admitted our sins and repented.

1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

That is about never being saved in the first place.

After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still."-God'sUNTruth

She admits that she is deceiving herself, and that the truth is not in her, as she asserts that she does not sin, and also lies about that, as she says, "We(my emphasis) are not even saved unless we (my emphasis) first admitted our (my emphasis) sins and repented."

Watch her "response:" You'd understand, if you "obeyed Jesus."

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone........We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says…. Jesus' words are life, and he showed us the way, do what Jesus says… You would have understanding if you would obey. That is what Jesus says....Jesus said(over and over)....”-God’sUNTruth

God's Truth

"I do not sin..."-God'sUNTruth

Vs.

"Jesus said to repent of your sins, and Jesus said that after he died on the cross, rose from the dead, and sat at the right hand of the Father......We are not even saved unless we first admitted our sins and repented.

The MAD doctrine believers have been claiming that repent is not of sins.

I have proven with scripture that repent is of sins.

The MAD believers say Jesus did not preach repent of sins after he was crucified and ascended into heave.

I gave scripture of Jesus saying to repent of sins, and Jesus said that when he was seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

That is about never being saved in the first place.

After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still."-God'sUNTruth

John tells us that if we did not admit we are sinners then the truth is not in us because we must admit we are sinners and repent of them if we are to be saved.

She admits that she is deceiving herself, and that the truth is not in her, as she asserts that she does not sin, and also lies about that, as she says, "We(my emphasis) are not even saved unless we (my emphasis) first admitted our (my emphasis) sins and repented."

You are not telling the truth about me.

If I had not admitted I sinned, and repented of them, then Jesus would not have saved me.

After I was saved, I continued to obey.

Watch her "response:" You'd understand, if you "obeyed Jesus."

That is the truth.

That is what Jesus says.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone........We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says…. Jesus' words are life, and he showed us the way, do what Jesus says… You would have understanding if you would obey. That is what Jesus says....Jesus said(over and over)....”-God’sUNTruth

You are merely doing what the accuser does.

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You simply don't read scripture aright....
Revs. 9 20

They still did not repent of the work of their hands...that is their sin, murder etc follow on from that.

YOU are preaching the work of our hands, the flesh as necessary to be saved...the works of the flesh, our own efforts.

We are those who have Christ's commandments and do keep them.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Can somebody teach john w to cite his sources properly? Please. Teach him how to use the quote function...

Danoh

The MAD believers say Jesus did not preach repent of sins after he was crucified and ascended into heave.

I gave scripture of Jesus saying to repent of sins, and Jesus said that when he was seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

John tells us that if we did not admit we are sinners then the truth is not in us because we must admit we are sinners and repent of them if we are to be saved.

If I had not admitted I sinned, and repented of them, then Jesus would not have saved me.

After I was saved, I continued you to obey.

That is the truth.

That is what Jesus says.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Though I strongly disagree with much of what you assert, I have to admire that you at least apparantly attempt to search the Scriptures daily, as to whether those things we of Mid-Acts assert as to Paul's Mystery gospel, are so.

In that much, your heart appears right. Few go even that far. You are to be commended for that.

The Grace of God in His Son allows acknowledging you in this way as to that much.

In this, I shall refuse to malign you as you have been maligned by some, whether or not you may or may not have started such a manner of responding to you by those who should know better given the Truth we of Mid-Acts assert we have.

This same maligning spirit divided us several decades ago into sides that malign other sides wirhin Mid-Acts even as these other sides go about their merry way, refusing to go there with them, to this very day; preferring instead to live by "the grace that is in Christ Jesus."

Its what happens when we trust our flesh over what Paul's gospel continully challenges us to as to what is to be our response when others oppose our view and or malign us.

We are to see that as an opportunity to let Christ be the issue.

I would say to you "God's Truth" that how you conduct that search apparantly differs from how we do.

If I am right about you as to that much - your heart, but your method - then do this much - google the words "pdf Things That Differ Stam" download said pdf and read it.

If your heart is right, you will see what we are saying is "the word of truth."

If your heart is right - IF you can set aside, at least for the time being, how you see things, that you might give the book a fair hearing out.

Get ready for a whole lot of Bible in that small book.

We don't agree with its every point; given the continuing refinement in understanding that further light nevers ceases in. Nevertheless, most of what it asserts is our Perspective.

And like I said, get ready for a whole lot of Bible...

God's Truth

You simply don't read scripture aright....
Revs. 9 20

They still did not repent of the work of their hands...that is their sin, murder etc follow on from that.

YOU are preaching the work of our hands, the flesh as necessary to be saved...the works of the flesh, our own efforts.

We are those who have Christ's commandments and do keep them.

What are you talking about?

That scripture proves that Jesus after teaching on earth to obey him and repent of sins is still what he taught when seated at the right hand of the Father.

Repent is of sins and it is what we must repent of.

Cross Reference

That is the truth.

That is what Jesus says.

This is true of her if indeed it is her life. Who among us can say otherwise?

God's Truth

Though I strongly disagree with much of what you assert, I have to admire that you at least apparantly attempt to search the Scriptures daily, as to whether those things we of Mid-Acts assert as to Paul's Mystery gospel, are so.

In that much, your heart appears right. Few go even that far. You are to be commended for that.

The Grace of God in His Son allows acknowledging you in this way as to that much.

In this, I shall refuse to malign you as you have been maligned by some, whether or not you may or may not have started such a manner of responding to you by those who should know better given the Truth we of Mid-Acts assert we have.

This same maligning spirit divided us several decades ago into sides that malign other sides wirhin Mid-Acts even as these other sides go about their merry way, refusing to go there with them, to this very day; preferring instead to live by "the grace that is in Christ Jesus."

Its what happens when we trust our flesh over what Paul's gospel continully challenges us to as to what is to be our response when others oppose our view and or malign us.

We are to see that as an opportunity to let Christ be the issue.

I would say to you "God's Truth" that how you conduct that search apparantly differs from how we do.

If I am right about you as to that much - your heart, but your method - then do this much - google the words "pdf Things That Differ Stam" download said pdf and read it.

If your heart is right, you will see what we are saying is "the word of truth."

If your heart is right - IF you can set aside, at least for the time being, how you see things, that you might give the book a fair hearing out.

Get ready for a whole lot of Bible in that small book.

We don't agree with its every point; given the continuing refinement in understanding that further light nevers ceases in. Nevertheless, most of what it asserts is our Perspective.

And like I said, get ready for a whole lot of Bible...

I do think you are trying to be kind to me, and that is more than what the others are doing.

However, you are wrong when you think I do not understand your beliefs. I understand it completely.

I believed in God and Jesus since I was a small child.

I was not saved until I started to obey Jesus.

I can prove what I say easily with the scriptures.

I ask you now what you have asked me, and that is to consider more carefully what I am saying.

God's Truth

You said "I do not sin", but you will not tell us how long it has been since you sinned.

Interesting.

I am not on trial. You have no charges you can put against me.

This is about Jesus and the Holy Bible.

Let's talk about that and stop making this about me.

God's Truth

Stop boasting untruthfully, saying "I do not sin".

You are not fooling anyone, especially the LORD.

I don't sin. Would you like to tell me how you sin everyday? Maybe you should open up about this, and then I can show you from the scriptures how you can overcome.

john w

Hall of Fame

I have proven with scripture that repent is of sins.The MAD believers say Jesus did not preach repent of sins after he was crucified and ascended into heave.

That is the truth.

That is what Jesus says.

Vs.

"I do not sin..."-you

So, you lied, or you are stoned/drunk.

God's Truth

Delusional.

Haven't you stopped ANY sins because of Jesus?

ANY?

If you had given up even one sin because of Jesus, then you would know how good it is and the life in his words.

I am not talking about the sins you never did. I am talking about sins you stopped doing because of the Lord.