Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God may have repented of something...
May have????
God did repent. Scripture says so.

And guess what ....... the word "repent" does not mean "stop sinning".

Now stop using God repented as an excuse of why we do not have to repent of sins!
We show that God repented in order to show you that the word "repent" does not mean "stop sinning".
And, in fact, it cannot mean "stop sinning".

God's Truth

May have????

We show that God repented in order to show you that the word "repent" does not mean "stop sinning".

Did God repent of UNBELIEF?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Daniel said we do not have to repent of sins because God repented.
Daniel said no such thing.
Daniel was clearly showing you that the word "repent" does not mean "stop sinning".
If the word "repent" means to stop sinning, then God would not be repenting.
But God does repent.
The very fact that God repented should have a been a major eye-opener to you that the word "repent" cannot mean "stop sinning".

God's Truth

The absurdity is you claiming that Daniel1611 ever said such a thing.

Daniel1611, along with many others here, have repeatedly showed you that the word "repent" does not mean "stop sinning".
It it meant to stop sinning, then God would never repent.
But God does repent. Therefore, it should be abundantly clear that the word "repent" does not mean to stop sinning.

And even after all of this is clearly shown to you, you still refuse to accept the real meaning of the word "repent".

The absurdity is that you claim we do not have to repent of sins because God did not repent of sins!

You say we have to repent of unbelief. Did God repent of unbelief?!

Daniel1611

May have????

I'm done engaging GT. If you have the patience, you may want to tell her that the phrase "repent of sins" is not found in the Bible. Which I'm sure you know, but GT probably doesn't.

And fact: John is the only book that claims to be written for an unsaved person in order to get them saved. And it doesn't use the word "repent" even once. Just more proof that the "I stopped sinning" theology is damning heresy.

You are better than I if you still have the patience for her. God bless you.
:)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did God repent of UNBELIEF?
You can fill in the bland with anything you wish.

Did God repent of _____?​

It will still show that the word "repent" does not mean "stop sinning".

Are your eyes beginning to open a little so you can see that?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you have the patience, you may want to tell her that the phrase "repent of sins" is not found in the Bible.
She's been told that over and over.

You did an excellent job exposing her deceptiveness of the word "repent".
God bless you.

God's Truth

I'm done engaging GT. If you have the patience, you may want to tell her that the phrase "repent of sins" is not found in the Bible. Which I'm sure you know, but GT probably doesn't.

Repent is of sins.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

Revelation 9:21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

And fact: John is the only book that claims to be written for an unsaved person in order to get them saved. And it doesn't use the word "repent" even once. Just more proof that the "I stopped sinning" theology is damning heresy.

:)

You are pathetic.

God's Truth

You can fill in the bland with anything you wish.

Did God repent of _____?​

It will still show that the word "repent" does not mean "stop sinning".

Are your eyes beginning to open a little so you can see that?

Did God repent of unbelief?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The absurdity is that you claim we do not have to repent of sins because God did not repent of sins!
Yet another blatant falsehood from you.

I have never said that we do not have to repent of sins because God did not repent of sins.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did God repent?
Rhetorical question. Of course God repented. Scripture says so.

Does the word "repent" mean "stop sinning"? (rhetorical question)
Obviously the word "repent" does not mean "stop sinning".

Can you see that yet?

God's Truth

Yet another blatant falsehood from you.

I have never said that we do not have to repent of sins because God did not repent of sins.

I will prove easily that is what you say, as the others here do.

Tell me, do we have to repent of our sins or not, and why?

God's Truth

Did God repent?
Rhetorical question. Of course God repented. Scripture says so.

Does the word "repent" mean "stop sinning"? (rhetorical question)
Obviously the word "repent" does not mean "stop sinning".

Can you see that yet?

If you say no, then why do you think we have to repent of unbelief and not other sins?

Daniel1611

I cant deal with someone who claims to be sinless unless the one making the claim is Christ himself because everyone but him has sin in their life. Everyone. Especially GT.

God's Truth

You said repenting means repenting of sins. Those verses all say God repented. So what sins did he repent of?

Tambora, did you read what Daniel says? Why did you say no one says that? Why did you say no one says that, yet Daniel does say it, and you agreed with him!

God's Truth

I cant deal with someone who claims to be sinless unless the one making the claim is Christ himself because everyone but him has sin in their life. Everyone. Especially GT.

You are trying to throw attention off your huge mistake.

I never said I was sinless. You made that up because you do not care very much about the truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will prove easily that is what you say, as the others here do.
No you won't, for the simple fact that I didn't any such thing.

God repented. It's obvious (except to you) that the word "repent" does not mean "stop sinning".

God's Truth

I say the scriptures say we have to repent of our sins.

People here are going against me for saying we have to repent of sins!

They say God did not repent of sins.

They say we have to repent of unbelief.

So then, does that mean God repented of unbelief? NO! Don't you see how absurd your reasoning is to why we do not have to repent of sins?!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tambora, did you read what Daniel says? Why did you say no one says that? Why did you say no one says that, yet Daniel does say it, and you agreed with him!
Sure, I read it and understood it.
Daniel was clearly making the point that your definition of "repent" meaning "stop sinning" cannot possibly be the correct definition of the word "repent".
Daniel goes on to drive the point home that if your erroneous definition of the word "repent" does mean "stop sinning", then by your own definition God's repenting meant God stopped sinning.

By Daniel clearly pointing out that fact shows clearly that your made up definition of the word "repent" is completely false.

In other words, once again, the word "repent" does not mean "stop sinning".
Until you concede this clear point, you are are still in blindness.