Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

God's Truth

Hardly.
For the very clear fact that scriptures says God repented. Therefore, the word "repented" cannot possibly mean "stopped sinning".

Repent means to change our minds. We are to repent and change our minds about SINS.

God did not have to repent of SINS!

We have to repent of our sins.

God's Truth

Stawman.
No one has claimed that God had to repent of sins.

God repented.
Does "repented" mean "stopped sinning"?

I have told you repeatedly that repent is to change your mind.

WE have to change our minds/repent of SINS.

Now why would you ever get that we only have to change our mind about God?!

God's Truth

I know many people who NEVER had to change their mind about God, for they always believed in God!

Those same people did NOT change their mind/repent of SINS.

glorydaz

I know many people who NEVER had to change their mind about God, for they always believed in God!

Those same people did NOT change their mind/repent of SINS.

Yeah, the Jews believed in God, and were zealous, but were ignorant of God's righteousness...going about to establish their own. Exactly what you do.

Romans 10:1-4
Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.​

God's righteousness can ONLY come through the Lord of Righteousness to every one that believes. YOU have not yet submitted to the righteousness of God nor do you believe what our Lord accomplished on the cross.

God's Truth

Yeah, the Jews believed in God, and were zealous, but were ignorant of God's righteousness...going about to establish their own. Exactly what you do.

Romans 10:1-4
Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.​

God's righteousness can ONLY come through the Lord of Righteousness to every one that believes. YOU have not yet submitted to the righteousness of God nor do you believe what our Lord accomplished on the cross.

Go ahead and explain to me how the Jews tried to have a righteousness of their own?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Revelation 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.
So now I'm Lucifer?

You have made it clear that you are on the side of the accuser; the adversary.

glorydaz

Go ahead and explain to me how the Jews tried to have a righteousness of their own?

I don't have to "explain" what is clearly written. "Going about to establish their own righteousness..." That is what you advocate in your ignorance.

Salvation is "not of ourselves", but you refuse to acknowledge whose righteousness it is that saves us.

Philippians 3:9
And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:​

God's Truth

I don't have to "explain" what is clearly written. "Going about to establish their own righteousness..." That is what you advocate in your ignorance.

Salvation is "not of ourselves", but you refuse to acknowledge whose righteousness it is that saves us.

Philippians 3:9
And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:​

I knew you could not explain it.

Want to try again?

What did the Jews do to try and have a righteousness of their own?

NickCharles

"I do not sin..."-God'sUNTruth

Vs.

"Jesus said to repent of your sins, and Jesus said that after he died on the cross, rose from the dead, and sat at the right hand of the Father......We are not even saved unless we first admitted our sins and repented.

1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

That is about never being saved in the first place.

After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still."-God'sUNTruth

She admits that she is deceiving herself, and that the truth is not in her, as she asserts that she does not sin, and also lies about that, as she says, "We(my emphasis) are not even saved unless we (my emphasis) first admitted our (my emphasis) sins and repented."

Watch her "response:" You'd understand, if you "obeyed Jesus."

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone........We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says…. Jesus' words are life, and he showed us the way, do what Jesus says… You would have understanding if you would obey. That is what Jesus says....Jesus said(over and over)....”-God’sUNTruth

I've never understood why someone would feel the need to insult someone else to make a point. This could have just been a general thread without the call out.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stawman.
No one has claimed that God had to repent of sins.

God repented.
I have told you repeatedly that repent is to change your mind.

You better look closely at the question again.

Now why would you ever get that we only have to change our mind about God?!
Another strawman.
I have not said that we only have to change our mind about God.

If you would pay attention, instead of flapping your jaw about other things, you might catch on. Maybe.

Once again:
God repented.

The answer that you continuously avoided to say is "NO".

Daniel1611

You better look closely at the question again.

Another strawman.
I have not said that we only have to change our mind about God.

If you would pay attention, instead of flapping your jaw about other things, you might catch on. Maybe.

Once again:
God repented.

The answer that you continuously avoided to say is "NO".

Patience is a virtue so consider yourself virtuous because you haven't given up on trying to help GT yet. I need to pray for patience in helping the lost.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Patience is a virtue so consider yourself virtuous because you haven't given up on trying to help GT yet. I need to pray for patience in helping the lost.
It's like pulling teeth ain't it!
And she STILL has not answered the question.

Sometimes I have patience and sometimes I don't.
I may have patience today, but tomorrow may be another story.
In fact today ain't over yet, so who knows.

Daniel1611

I could debate fellow Christians over doctrine all day. I could discuss the gospel with the unsaved all day. But when someone tells me they don't sin, its infuriating. Even unsaved Jews and Muslims and what not will at least admit that they sin. Then we can discuss how to be saved from it. But when someone literally says that they don't sin, it makes me incredulous.

Danoh

Well... "tribulation worketh patience," Rom. 5.

:)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I could debate fellow Christians over doctrine all day. I could discuss the gospel with the unsaved all day. But when someone tells me they don't sin, its infuriating. Even unsaved Jews and Muslims and what not will at least admit that they sin. Then we can discuss how to be saved from it. But when someone literally says that they don't sin, it makes me incredulous.
I understand the frustration.