Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

God's Truth

Way to ignore the question. Unless you're just dense

You said repenting is to stop sinning.
I showed you 14 verses that say God "repented".
If you say repenting means to stop sinning, you must be saying God had sins to repent of.

See how you heresy falls apart in light of Scripture. You're so opposed to the Gospel that God will need to send you someone with more patience than I have to teach you.

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

Daniel1611

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

If you're just going to ignore my question as if I didn't bring up something relevant, that's fine. I'm sorry I engaged you in conversation. Good bye.

God's Truth

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

Revelation 9:21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Have you repented, Daniel?

glorydaz

Are you that evil to think that God sinned and needs to repent of sins?

Humans need to repent of sins, not God.

Way to ignore the question. Unless you're just dense

You said repenting is to stop sinning.
I showed you 14 verses that say God "repented".
If you say repenting means to stop sinning, you must be saying God had sins to repent of.

See how you heresy falls apart in light of Scripture. You're so opposed to the Gospel that God will need to send you someone with more patience than I have to teach you.

It's a toss up. She's either too dense or she's so full of pride her ears are clogged and her eyes are brown. This is exactly what she's been saying for the last two years. I think she was programmed by some Jehovah Witnesses or some other cult and is without hope.

glorydaz

Here is a warning for you from Paul.

Romans 2:3
So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment?

Our obedience leads us to righteousness see Romans 6:16.

We are righteous because we obey the perfect law see Romans 2:13.

We do what is right; therefore, we are righteous see 1 John 3:12.

The righteous requirements of the law are fully met in me and all those saved, those who live according to the Spirit, See Romans 8:4.

You poor deluded fool. May the Lord have mercy on your wretched soul. :nono:

glorydaz

"I do not sin..."-God'sUNTruth

Vs.

"Jesus said to repent of your sins, and Jesus said that after he died on the cross, rose from the dead, and sat at the right hand of the Father......We are not even saved unless we first admitted our sins and repented.

1 John 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

That is about never being saved in the first place.

After we are saved, we have to forgive each other still."-God'sUNTruth

She admits that she is deceiving herself, and that the truth is not in her, as she asserts that she does not sin, and also lies about that, as she says, "We(my emphasis) are not even saved unless we (my emphasis) first admitted our (my emphasis) sins and repented."

Watch her "response:" You'd understand, if you "obeyed Jesus."

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone........We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says…. Jesus' words are life, and he showed us the way, do what Jesus says… You would have understanding if you would obey. That is what Jesus says....Jesus said(over and over)....”-God’sUNTruth

God's unTruth has gone off the deep end again. She has moved into overdrive with her false accusations and lies. I know you can see this John W. You were right, as usual. :e4e:

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God's unTruth has gone off the deep end again. She has moved into overdrive with her false accusations and lies. I know you can see this John W. You were right, as usual. :e4e:

John W claims he has no sins to repent of.

You agree with the teachings of John W.

and you like to call people fools, wretched souls as well.

LA

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you that evil to think that God sinned and needs to repent of sins?

Humans need to repent of sins, not God.

Are you really that dense to think that Daniel1611 was saying that GOD sins?

No wonder no one can get their points across to you.

It's a Herculean effort in futility to try to reason with you.

I think it's very sad.

God's Truth

I think it's very sad.

I think that Daniel needed to see the absurdity to claim we are to repent only as God did.

We are the sinners. We are the ones who need to repent of sins, not God.

So then, maybe now you see Daniel's ridiculous incessant question about God needing to repent of sins.

Repent is to be sorry about something...to confess and want to stop doing something.

Again, we have to repent of SINS. God did not have to repent of sins.

Why is that so difficult for you to understand? That is what is sad.

Who puts themselves in the place of God and thinks that is an argument for not repenting of SINS?

If your sin was NOT BELIEVING IN GOD, then you can REPENT OF THAT, but NOT that ONLY, because we all know humans have a lot more sins than just not believing.

Repent of all your sins when you want to be saved. Repent of all the sins, for it IS SIN that has kept God from us---NOT JUST UNBELIEF. Many people BELIEVE in God and they STILL SIN!

Wow. For you to think that repent is just from unbelief is beyond sad. Does Satan believe there is a God? Of course, even the demons believe there is one God.

Think about it. Feel sad for yourself and not for me.

God's Truth

John W claims he has no sins to repent of.

You agree with the teachings of John W.

and you like to call people fools, wretched souls as well.

LA

You are right, LA. I hope you can remember when glorydaz used to tell us she doesn't have any sins. She used to say she doesn't have any sins, not because she stopped sinning, but because Jesus washes them away as she does them, and she doesn't even have to repent or stop them.

Glorydaz not only said she does not have any sins now, but that she never did. I told her that Jesus did not die on the cross so that she could lie and say she did not have sins...but so that she could repent to God through Jesus, and that Jesus would wash those sins away.

Notice that glorydaz and John W. are backing off from saying "What sins? I don't have any sins".

They are getting more tricky in their masquerade.

God's Truth

We are to repent of our SINS.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Did you read that?

Did you read how the scripture says sins? Not a sin, but sins, with an 's', plural sins.

Many here say that we only have to repent of one sin, the sin of unbelief. That is not the truth. We have to repent of all our sins, sins with an 's'.

God's Truth

Oh so you MAD believers only believe we have to do what Paul says...so here PAUL says SINS with an 's' too.

Romans 3:25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished—

See here...more SINS. So much for the only sin we need to repent of being UNBELIEF!

Romans 4:7 “Blessed are those whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.

There are more scriptures about sins from Paul in Romans, but how about in Corinthians?

1 Corinthians 15:3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

1 Corinthians 15:17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.

Did you read that? Paul says that if Christ has not been raised, then your faith is futile, and you are still in you SINS...NOT JUST SIN OF UNBELIEF, rather, SINS, sins with an 's', plural sins.

Not counting people's SIN against them? The SIN of unbelief? NO. Our SINS, sins with an 's', all our sins.

There are so many more scriptures speaking of our sins, and not just the sin of unbelief.

God's Truth

I think it's very sad.

Am I dense? No, I am not dense. I did not merely change my mind about God. I did not merely turn to God in belief, as you keep saying that is the only thing we need to do. As if that is what God did? Did God repent and start believing in HIMSELF?! Daniel and you keep saying God did not repent of sins therefore we do not have to repent of sins...we just have to change our mind about God.

Can you not see how dense that is?! Did God repent about His unbelief in HIMSELF? So then, why would you ever get that we do not have to repent of our sins but only repent of unbelief?

I believed in God and Jesus my whole life. I was not saved until I repented of my sins, all of them.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, she is. It's easy to see that she is.

Daniel1611 never once said that God sins.
It's just another of her deceptive ploys to try to hide the fact that she does not accept the real meaning of the word "repent".

Just another example of her made up, out of context, preconceived clown theology.

God's Truth

Yes, she is. It's easy to see that she is.

Daniel1611 never once said that God sins.

Daniel said we do not have to repent of sins because God repented. Daniel says we only have to repent of unbelief. Is that because God repented of unbelief???!!!

God's Truth

God may have repented of something...but WE HUMANS have to repent our our SINS. Not just the SIN of unbelief. Now stop using God repented as an excuse of why we do not have to repent of sins!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think that Daniel needed to see the absurdity to claim we are to repent only as God did.
The absurdity is you claiming that Daniel1611 ever said such a thing.

Daniel1611, along with many others here, have repeatedly showed you that the word "repent" does not mean "stop sinning".
It it meant to stop sinning, then God would never repent.
But God does repent. Therefore, it should be abundantly clear that the word "repent" does not mean to stop sinning.

And even after all of this is clearly shown to you, you still refuse to accept the real meaning of the word "repent".