ECT Peter, Paul, and Division

john w

Hall of Fame
"By which ye were saved..."- Apostle Paul

He should have said "though not technically".
We are in denial, Mayor, and cannot answer Craigie, as we are just bewildered by his in depth knowledge of the bible, and this non-existing "the Greek," and his direct "pipeline" to the LORD God, as he obviously never follows the "inventions" of "fallible men," as he obtained this "AD 70-ism" "theory"/"invention" straight from the LORD God, and the bible. It is in the "Wiki/Josephus" appendix, right after Revelation 22:21 KJV.Am I getting through to all you MAD wackos? Good.

john w

Hall of Fame
Reno has it 2/1 that a "Darby" head scratcher will arrive within 3 posts, that will, once more, result in the "death knell" of all of us dispies-although we will "technically" really not experience death, having been "technically" raised from that "death knell."

I'm in denial....You really think that the above post is "literal?"

Cricket...cricket.....

SaulToPaul 2

Reno has it 2/1 that a "Darby" head scratcher will arrive within 3 posts, that will, once more, tresult in the "death knell" of all of us dispies-although we will "technically" really not experience death, having been "technically" raised from that "death knell."

I'm in denial....You really think that the above post is "literal?"

Cricket...cricket.....

How many death knells are required?
One should do the job.

john w

Hall of Fame
I suspect you are right, saint john. I think we have gotten spoiled by living in this new heaven and new earth system, and forget how good that we have it.

Yes, Mayor-we are in denial:

"....we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth"-stupid Tet.

"Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now."-Tellafib

"The kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now."-stupid Craigie Tet.

Here is a patio view pic, that Tellalie took, from his hotel, from his most recent "AD 70-ism/Preterist" bible conference, from the West Bank:

155441-israel-general-warns-mid-east-on-brink-of-war.jpg

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, Mayor-we are in denial:

"....we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth"-stupid Tet.

"The kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now."-stupid Craigie Tet.

Here is a patio view pic, that Tellalie took, from his hotel, from his most recent "AD 70-ism/Preterist" bible conference, from the West Bank:

155441-israel-general-warns-mid-east-on-brink-of-war.jpg

If you weren't so carnal, you could "see" the kingdom.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you weren't so carnal, you could "see" the kingdom.

You really think that "kingdom....earth....carnal....land....body...." are literal? What "man made" church do you attend? Who is your guru/rabbi? Don't you believe the bible/Paul?

No one in the history of mankind can answer my questions. They are in denial.

SaulToPaul 2

You really think that "kingdom....earth....carnal....land....body...." are literal? What "man made" church do you attend? Who is your guru/rabbi? Don't you believe the bible/Paul?

No one in the history of mankind can answer my questions. They are in denial.

Mayberry...gateway to danger...mystery, babylon the great.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where in the Bible does it say the Lord returned in 70ad?

The bible says the Lord would return before the generation of His contemporaries passed away.

I can do silly questions, too.

Why didn't you just quote Rom 5:11?

(Rom 5:11 KJV) And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

You cannot read Romans and Colossians and not think that the Body of Christ has had their sins blotted out...before the 2nd coming.

The atonement was't 100% complete until Christ returned.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I suspect you are right, saint john. I think we have gotten spoiled by living in this new heaven and new earth system, and forget how good that we have it.

Actually that's true.

You're sins have been paid for, you don't have to observe the law of Moses, and you have eternal security.

None of the OT believers had it so good.

SaulToPaul 2

(Luke 17:20) ... "The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed,

Matthew 24
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

It is apparent that your Luke 17 verse is referring to something else.

john w

Hall of Fame
Actually that's true.

You're sins have been paid for, you don't have to observe the law of Moses, and you have eternal security.

None of the OT believers had it so good.

"you don't have to observe the law of Moses"-Cragie

Who ever had to observe the law of Moses?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Matthew 24
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

(Matt 26:64) "You have said so," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Jesus told them what they would see.

It's pretty obvious that they didn't literally see Jesus sitting at the right hand of God.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"you don't have to observe the law of Moses"-Cragie

Who ever had to observe the law of Moses?

The Israelites.

(1 Kings 2:3) and observe what the LORD your God requires: Walk in obedience to him, and keep his decrees and commands, his laws and regulations, as written in the Law of Moses. ...

SaulToPaul 2

(Matt 26:64) "You have said so," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Jesus told them what they would see.

It's pretty obvious that they didn't literally see Jesus sitting at the right hand of God.

Matthew 26
64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Referring to his second coming.

john w

Hall of Fame
Matthew 24

You really think that is literal, like the below, Mayor? Do not you know, that there are plagues, heathen, nations, rain...in "the third heaven, " as well as the law, and judgment!!:

Zech. 14 KJV
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Zech. 14 KJV
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

Isaiah 2:3 KJV
And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 KJV
And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem

Matthew 19:28 KJV
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luke 22:30 KJV
That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Craigie: Law, judgment, rain, plagues, heathen, nations.............in "the third heaven!!!" That is where "heaven," and Jerusalem are!!!

Here comes his one verse/trick pony routine...,watch...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Matthew 26
64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Referring to his second coming.

Correct.

Jesus told them that THEY would see it.