ECT Peter, Paul, and Division

Danoh

Paul to Peter; regarding both the Little Flock under James, Cephas, and John, and the Body of Christ, under Paul...

Galatians 2:14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? 2:15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

JohnW, I suspect we will differ in how we approach the passages, and thus, our resulting respective understandings..

I for one am fine with that. We are not one another's enemy. Rather; Tet, and his ilk are, and by their own hand.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One the one hand, I agree with Tet that the day of atonement is fulfilled at the Second Coming.

At least we agree, that during Paul's lifetime the three fall feasts had not yet been fulfilled, and that they would be fulfilled at the second coming of Christ.

On the other hand, it is obvious in Paul's letters that members of The Body had their sins blotted out already (part of the mystery)

I already showed you were Paul said "shall be saved".

Paul also said the following:

(Rom 13:11 KJV) And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

How could Paul's salvation be nearer than when he first believed?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Danoh

Next time you're in Acts 15, try reading verse 9

(Acts 15:9) And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

According to MAD, there was a difference between "us and them".

According to Peter, there was not a difference.

I believe Peter.

Little Johnny W believes Darby, Scofield, Chafer, Anderson, O'hair, Stam, Feldick, and Bullinger.

No; you believe your Preterist perversion - the twisted notion of reading the result of your incompetence - into the text.

Moron; you can't even properly discern the "no difference" that Peter is actually referring to.

Not that you would really want to know; hypocrite.

SaulToPaul 2

At least we agree, that during Paul's lifetime the three fall feasts had not yet been fulfilled, and that they would be fulfilled at the second coming of Christ.

I already showed you were Paul said "shall be saved".

Paul also said the following:

(Rom 13:11 KJV) And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

How could Paul's salvation be nearer than when he first believed?

How could Col 2 be true of someone who is not yet saved?

john w

Hall of Fame
Next time you're in Acts 15, try reading verse 9

(Acts 15:9) And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

According to MAD, there was a difference between "us and them".

According to Peter, there was not a difference.

I believe Peter.

Little Johnny W believes Darby, Scofield, Chafer, Anderson, O'hair, Stam, Feldick, and Bullinger.

Next time you quote the bible, ask your father the devil, for his approval, greasy, wimpy looking sodomite Tellalie.

And that's rich, coming from a demon, who admits, on record, that he deletes verses from the bible. His daddy devil taught him well.

So there, you loser, weasel. Lift some weights, or something, twit-or ask STP for some advice, wimpy.

And quit lying about your height, twit. I found out that you are 5'11', and your wife's arms are bigger than yours, effeminate, little Craigie boy. Right, sweetie? Oh, yes...you don't want to discuss your "personal life," do you, punk? Fraud.

"I believe Peter."-sodomite Craigie

Wow, Craigie!!! You did it again!! Add that "closer" to "Don't you believe the bible/Paul/ "Jesus?"

I believe the bible, sweetie.

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame
Tellialie, the habitual, lying demon of TOL, perverts the gospel of Christ, as he denies, on record, the redemption of the body, promised to respective members of the boc. Ask him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How could Col 2 be true of someone who is not yet saved?

They were saved the same way the woman in Luke 7 was saved.

(Luke 7:50) Jesus said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace."

Salvation is by faith, and faith alone.

That's why Peter quoted Joel in Acts 2

(Acts 2:21) And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved

Paul said the same thing:

(Rom 10:9) If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

However, before 70AD the salvation was not complete until Christ Jesus returned from the Holy of Holies after presenting His blood as a one time sacrifice for all sins. In 70AD Jesus appeared, and in doing so the atonement was complete.

It's the same thing the High Priests did under the Mosaic Law.

That doesn't mean believers in Christ were not saved before 70AD.

Somehow MAD claims the "kingdom" believers weren't really saved the same way the "body" believers were saved. Despite the fact that Peter and Paul said almost the exact same thing about being saved.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Moron; you can't even properly discern the "no difference" that Peter is actually referring to.

"no difference" means exactly what it says.

It's the same thing Paul said:

(Rom 10:12) For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,

Once again, we see Peter and Paul saying the exact same thing.

john w

Hall of Fame
"no difference" means exactly what it says.

"the redemption of the body" means exactly what it says.

Scammer.

Hey, Craigie!!! Are you done, crying? After all, one of your little, like you, heroes, "Prince," died. How are you coping, sweetie?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Every minute that passes brings us nearer than when we first believed

That's not what Paul meant.

Paul knew that he was living in the last days. That's why Paul said the following:

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

Another verse that proves Paul knew he was living in the last days, and that the return of Christ would soon take place:

(Rom 16:20) The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

The word "soon" doesn't mean 1,900+ years (and still counting). Unless you're a Darby follower.

john w

Hall of Fame
Already happened in 70AD

His standard spam, and admission, that "the redemption of the body" only applies to a certain group of individuals, not all members of the boc.

You vile, wicked perverter. No, you demon, the redemption of the body, is promised to all members of the boc, despite your satanic denial.

You are head for hell, you greasy perverter, as no, that has not happened, despite your Preterist "invention" saying it has, as you redefine the meaning of "redemption of the body," you lying twit.

Romans 8 KJV

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. 24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Greasy, weasel Craigie: Does not apply today.

Philippians 3:21 KJV who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Greasy, weasel Craigie: Does not apply today.

Ssssssssssssssssssssss.............

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
His standard spam, and admission, that "the redemption of the body" only applies to a certain group of individuals, not all members of the boc.

Nope

The redemption of the body applies to all those in Christ Jesus; past, present, and future.