ECT Omnipresence of Jesus

0scar

The Scriptures say that Christ came down to Earth. Nothing make us suppose that Christ already was where he is coming too. Also nothing make us understand that he remained at the place from where he came.

The Scriptures say that Christ did ascend to the Heaven. Nothing make us interprete that he alreadu was at Heaven where he is ascending to. Nor we are told that beside ascending, he remained here in Earth.

The Scriptures say that Christ will come back to Earth. Againg nothing makes us understand that Christ is alreadu here where he will come in a future.

0scar

Acts 3:Jesus, 21 who must remain in heaven until the time of universal restoration that God announced long ago through his holy prophets.

Jesus, today is at Heaven, just at Heaven and only at Heaven.

eameece

The Scriptures say that Christ came down to Earth. Nothing make us suppose that Christ already was where he is coming too. Also nothing make us understand that he remained at the place from where he came.

The Scriptures say that Christ did ascend to the Heaven. Nothing make us interpret that he already was at Heaven where he is ascending to. Nor we are told that beside ascending, he remained here in Earth.

The Scriptures say that Christ will come back to Earth. Again nothing makes us understand that Christ is already here where he will come in a future.

It seems to me that these are the conclusions of your human logic. Logic says two things or people can't be in two different places. But Jesus transcends this kind of logic. There are plenty of scriptures that say this, which I and others have already quoted.

0scar

It seems to me that these are the conclusions of your human logic. Logic says two things or people can't be in two different places. But Jesus transcends this kind of logic. There are plenty of scriptures that say this, which I and others have already quoted.

No you didnt quote. You quoted that Jesus being in Heaven came to Earth. Interpreting that Jesus was on Earth after coming, and that he remained at heaven to were he returned; is a twisted interpretation of a sick logic.

0scar

Originally Posted by Squeaky
A true believer doesn't think beyond what is written. And he doesn't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

No where we read of Jesus being omnipresent.

0scar

I Corinthians 5:3 For though absent in body, I am present in spirit; and as if present I have already pronounced judgment

Paul was omnipresent?????

0scar

II Corinthians 12:2 I know a person in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know; God knows. 3 And I know that such a person—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know; God knows— 4 was caught up into Paradise and heard things that are not to be told, that no mortal is permitted to repeat.

Paul was omnipresent?????

tomlapalm

Jhn 3:13
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven

0scar

Jhn 3:13
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven

John 3:13 if Jesus where omnipresent
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven and down here.

0scar

The age of Grace and time of the Gentiles is not the mystery nor the reason He returned to Heaven.

Jesus returned to where he was not at.

This is what He said:

Jhn 16:7
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Jesus went away fron Earth where he is not at todays

tomlapalm

John 3:13 if Jesus where omnipresent
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven and down here.

The physical dwelling of God left. God was in Heaven while God was dwelling in a single place in the body. He is here , speaking, and yet was not missing from
Heaven, but in Heaven.

I need to make sure we realize He was in time when speaking as a man as well as outside of time in Heaven.

tomlapalm

you know what Oscar, for you to be so .. smart , you are asking the same questions the foolish ones here on TOL ask.

Why are you fronting with these type of questions?

0scar

The physical dwelling of God left. God was in Heaven while God was dwelling in a single place in the body. He is here , speaking, and yet was not missing from
Heaven, but in Heaven.

I need to make sure we realize He was in time when speaking as a man as well as outside of time in Heaven.

God was dwelling in Jesus body ¿¿¿???
Jesus was not in everyplace of Earth but in a single place. Not omnipresent.

0scar

you know what Oscar, for you to be so .. smart , you are asking the same questions the foolish ones here on TOL ask.

Why are you fronting with these type of questions?

Because you insist in the fulish doctrine of Jesus being present everywhere at the same time; in Heaven, in Earth and everywhere in Earth.

tomlapalm

God was dwelling in Jesus body ¿¿¿???
Jesus was not in everyplace of Earth but in a single place. Not omnipresent.

Ultimate power, small dwelling place.

Sure he was, He was in heaven as well as being here on earth. John 3: ?

Is this a rerun?

is this what you call circular logic?

0scar

The age of Grace and time of the Gentiles is not the mystery nor the reason He returned to Heaven.

You are the one saying that Jesus returned to Heaven. Are you saying that Jesus returned to where he always was? Are you meaning that Jesus already being at Heaven did return to Heaven?

And you are saying that Jesus returned to Heaven in the thread opened by Dan P, who ask the question:
So , why did Jesus leave ??
Why dont you argue that Jesus never left Earth? Did Jesus leave Earth?

tomlapalm

God the Son left the earth, Bodily, and His Spirit as the sacrifice went to Heaven. Now , We say God the Holy Spirit acts here bringing men to Christ, God the Sun.

The Holy Spirit leads us the the Son, We can only access God the Father by the Son.
If we say the Son will never leave us, we are saying God will not leave us.

Jesus was physically bound to His body, but His knowledge, presence and power was not.

You should ask, why didn't Jesus know to bring enough food for the Five Thousand, Why didn't He know how much food had been brought?

?