ECT Omnipresence of Jesus

0scar

when you read the Gospelss, can you tel exactly where Jesus was? and where he was not? i know you can, for Jesus always were in a place and no other.

Psalms 139

7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

1 Peter 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

0scar

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Thanks. I do agree with you: Jesus is not omnipresent. Jesus is not everywhere, but he is ONLY where two or three are gathered in his name. There is a lot of more verses where we can read that Jesus is not omnipresent.

0scar

Psalms 139

7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

1 Peter 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Blessings. You are right. Despite being God, Jesus is not omnipresent.

0scar

Psalms 139

John 1

Merry Christmas to YOU.
Not a single word about Jesus omnipresence

0scar

He's coming back spiritually, physically and visibly and He will stand upon this earth.
you are saying that Christ is not here now. He is not here now, spiritually, physically and visibly. You are saying that Christ is not omnipresent, since he is not present here now.