Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Nor are yours taken seriously by me.
I do not attack others and their dignity. And I am very serious about that.

You don't seem to take other's protestations about your own behavior seriously at all.

If someone complains about my behavior, I find out what they specifically are talking about and try to apologize and change how I am treating them.

The meaning of our message is the response we get. And if we don't like that response, we do something different. And if that doesn't work, do something else.

I do not blame others for "not getting" what I am saying. I change my approach until they are able to understand what I am saying.

To me and many others, your remarks are abusive and cruel. But I have always seen the reactive child behind your disrespect and cruelty. I don't condemn you; I see what you are doing and forgive you, because you are only doing the best you can.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You don't seem to take other's protestations about your own behavior seriously at all.

If someone complains about my behavior, I find out what they specifically are talking about and try to apologize and change how I am treating them.

The meaning of our message is the response we get. And if we don't like that response, we do something different. And if that doesn't work, do something else.

I do not blame others for "not getting" what I am saying. I change my approach until they are able to understand what I am saying.

To me and many others, your remarks are abusive and cruel. But I have always seen the reactive child behind your disrespect and cruelty. I don't condemn you; I see what you are doing and forgive you, because you are only doing the best you can.

You're certainly self-delusional.

glorydaz

That's right, I don't. I see who is doing the "protesting" and I know why they are doing it. Why should I take such pouting and whining seriously?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Spot on, you are perceptive, very real observations. She doesn't realize what she sounds like, it goes through a warped filter.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If I don't know what you've done for me, what good is it? Try not
to be such a Nincompoop. I know you used to give pos-reps,
but, I used to give them to you as well (not again) So, beyond that,
what have you done for me?

You have learned from me and I from you. If you won't acknowledge it, I'm not surprised. That's just it, nothing you do surprises me, imbecile.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ, one of the Mods told you to stop bothering Glorydaz. Yet, you continue?

GROZ, all involved should be told including you. and that was before gd dredged up my old thread. I will defend myself as long as I'm online. you, gd and tam against me. You need a vacation because all of you persist even when I stop. Don't think we all don't see it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GROZ, all involved should be told including you. and that was before gd dredged up my old thread. I will defend myself as long as I'm online. you, gd and tam against me. You need a vacation because all of you persist even when I stop. Don't think we all don't see it.
sending_flowers.gif

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Oh good grief.
Go sit down.
You don't have a clue what is really going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.