Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
She worded as "I merely said I don't want to hear" - when in fact I read all the posts and responded. THEN after 6 posts or so (I could be wrong), I said enough was enough. My Mom is a saint as well.

You are caught, so spin away, you arent fooling anyone who read your abuse in that thread.

Nice touch though to keep claiming, you were mistaken (how do you mistake getting negged dozens of times a day for weeks with 3 neg reps over 3 days, and i like that caveat always (i could be wrong) when you know you are telling a bold faced lie....

glorydaz

Yes, but I conversed about his stories in several posts, until the gushing became too much. If I remeMber correctly it was on MY THREAD.

Your thread? You're not the one who deleted it, are you? :chuckle:

It's your word against other ADULTS who read that thread and know you are lying through your teeth.

That "gushing" as you call it was heart wrenching and beautiful to all who read it ....not, however, to someone like you with a depraved and twisted mind. Only someone with a seared conscience would call Lonestar's words "gushing".

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That thread was insanely abusive with other godly men asking you to stop patrick. Its not often the mods just remove them completely, they usually just close them, that one was insane abuse on your part and more lies than ive ever seen run out of one mouth in a thread.

And now you lie about others who saw it, shameful!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That thread was insanely abusive with other godly men asking you to stop patrick. Its not often the mods just remove them completely, they usually just close them, that one was insane abuse on your part and more lies than ive ever seen run out of one mouth in a thread.

Wrong. Prove it. You should at least remember some of the abusive language ?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Your thread? You're not the one who deleted it, are you? :chuckle:

It's your word against other ADULTS who read that thread and know you are lying through your teeth.

That "gushing" as you call it was heart wrenching and beautiful to all who read it ....not, however, to someone like you with a depraved and twisted mind. Only someone with a seared conscience would call Lonestar's words "gushing".

Amen sister, hes telling on himself right now.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am shutting this thread down. All of you need to let this stuff go and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.