Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
for God's sake...........

for God's sake...........

~*~*~

"Love one another, as I have loved you"

- Jesus

I think it would wonderful if all were filled with divine forgiveness, love and compassion. I guess that's what it means to be 'Christ-like'? :idunno: - aren't you the temple of the Holy Spirit? What are the fruits of the Spirit? Is your fruit sweet or rotten?

Where is the edification, kindness, goodwill or charity being expressed on this thread? Did we forget who we really are as children of God? We will be judged for every word we speak, as those words will either justify or judge us, for good or evil. "Death and life is in the power of the tongue, as well as in the power of the pen".

Does "love one another" mean anything to anyone here?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
~*~*~

"Love one another, as I have loved you"

- Jesus

I think it would wonderful if all were filled with divine forgiveness, love and compassion. I guess that's what it means to be 'Christ-like'? :idunno: - aren't you the temple of the Holy Spirit? What are the fruits of the Spirit? Is your fruit sweet or rotten?

Where is the edification, kindness, goodwill or charity being expressed on this thread? Did we forget who we really are as children of God? We will be judged for every word we speak, as those words will either justify or judge us, for good or evil. "Death and life is in the power of the tongue, as well as in the power of the pen".

Does "love one another" mean anything to anyone here?
You don't see any love going on?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One thing I have learned from my family as well as the Galilean Son of Man is to stop doing what I am doing if the other person tells me my comments are hurtful.
Your comments are hurtful.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Be serious, have fun too.....

Be serious, have fun too.....

You don't see any love going on?

I've only browsed this particular thread, and have just seen antagonistic, demeaning, ego-wars, tit for tat back n forth, some stuff about the petty rep system. For some threads, this is the usual here. I'm sure there are some loving, neutral or fun posts here. I think you need to seriously consider my commentary.

My post stands in general and universally in any case (as an appeal for some compassion and light-heartedness), in contrast to the ill-will, ad-hominems and other perjoritive pot shots hurled here and there. Take it for what its worth. What is the fruit of the Spirit? Are those fruits being expressed in their full potential? Soul searching is a good thing,....being more CONSCIOUS.

Its a positive inquiry and proposition meant for your own and the greater GOOD. A little self-inquiry and introspection never hurt anyone. - its easy to get caught up on negative slurring and ego-banter, I'm just calling out a reality-check to be more conscious about what is being 'communicated', since all being shared is effecting the readership here, and the whole world. (every word has creative power, such is the law of cause/effect, action/re-action, sequence/consequence).

Consider.....

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've only browsed this particular thread, and have just seen antagonistic, demeaning, ego-wars, tit for tat back n forth, some stuff about the petty rep system. For some threads, this is the usual here. I'm sure there are some loving, neutral or fun posts here. I think you need to seriously consider my commentary.

My post stands in general and universally in any case (as an appeal for some compassion and light-heartedness), in contrast to the ill-will, ad-hominems and other perjoritive pot shots hurled here and there. Take it for what its worth. What is the fruit of the Spirit? Are those fruits being expressed in their full potential? Soul searching is a good thing,....being more CONSCIOUS.

Its a positive inquiry and proposition meant for your own and the greater GOOD. A little self-inquiry and introspection never hurt anyone. - its easy to get caught up on negative slurring and ego-banter, I'm just calling out a reality-check to be more conscious about what is being 'communicated', since all being shared is effecting the readership here, and the whole world. (every word has creative power, such is the law of cause/effect, action/re-action, sequence/consequence).

Consider.....
Go for it.

glorydaz

Right.
It's not all about kissing boo-boos and birthday parties.

Especially when those boo-boos are on a grown man.

If the community at large is still treating a grown man like he's a fragile little flower, it's no surprise he still needs to be burped and patted and powdered. :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
We need more popcorn.

popcorn-600x484.jpg

glorydaz

3 John 1:10 KJV -

2 Corinthians 12:20 KJV -

Now shut ur popcorn hole !!

you're the joke for using scripture to justify your rancor on here.

It's sickening that you combine scripture with your sick twisted insults and compare your behavior as a rod for the fool's back, like you are the righteous judge.

Proverbs 26:2 KJV -

Remember that when you do it.

never do.

I'm special ! :rapture:

We need more popcorn.

Lots of popcorn and some really comfy chairs. Nothing like this reality tv. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.