Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
that's how the harpies and friends treat honest folks that open up in a crisis of medical proportions, keep that in mind everybody, if you share personal information.

if you're gonna share personal information on the internet, i advise you to share made-up information :)

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I know you carnal men love to obsess over such things. You're always looking at the other guy hoping to find something in them that will make you feel better about yourself. I'm really not interested in playing your silly games. I'm only interested in exposing the wolves that walk among us.

Now, tuck those pointy ears back under and be on your way. You've had enough attention...most people can easily see what you are.
Your guessing at my motives and/or the state of my beliefs is not taken seriously by me.

By the way, are you aware that I am not the only one who is both puzzled and bothered by your thoughts and feelings?

As for trying to find something in others that makes me "feel better" about myself couldn't be further from what is going on.

I use Jesus as the norm of my Bible and all I really want to do is to allow ANY challenges that come my way as perfectly normal and acceptable. I am willing to admit that all of us are doing the best we can with the information and beliefs we all have.

***I am just trying to set up people on blind dates with Jesus. It's up to them to do what they want during that encounter.***

I pass along information biblical scholars have now that can give us an honest glimpse of what life was like for people in Jesus's day.

I want people to be curious and open to God. But I cannot "make" them feel that way. I can only share what I have learned.

And I can never EVER claim that I am absolutely right as far as my beliefs and thinking is concerned. I only wish instead of making childish and sarcastic remarks, folks like you would actually check out what I say and use your brain to challenge me with your own findings.

I need criticism from others. That's a major way I learn something new. Childish taunts are not something new for me. Respectful engagement using facts, evidence and data from the Bible is what I look for.

I understand your alarm and defensiveness, but you should be able to express those two qualities respectfully.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your guessing at my motives and/or the state of my beliefs is not taken seriously by me.

By the way, are you aware that I am not the only one who is both puzzled and bothered by your thoughts and feelings?

As for trying to find something in others that makes me "feel better" about myself couldn't be further from what is going on.

I use Jesus as the norm of my Bible and all I really want to do is to allow ANY challenges that come my way as perfectly normal and acceptable. I am willing to admit that all of us are doing the best we can with the information and beliefs we all have.

***I am just trying to set up people on blind dates with Jesus. It's up to them to do what they want during that encounter.***

I pass along information biblical scholars have now that can give us an honest glimpse of what life was like for people in Jesus's day.

I want people to be curious and open to God. But I cannot "make" them feel that way. I can only share what I have learned.

And I can never EVER claim that I am absolutely right as far as my beliefs and thinking is concerned. I only wish instead of making childish and sarcastic remarks, folks like you would actually check out what I say and use your brain to challenge me with your own findings.

I need criticism from others. That's a major way I learn something new. Childish taunts are not something new for me. Respectful engagement using facts, evidence and data from the Bible is what I look for.

I understand your alarm and defensiveness, but you should be able to express those two qualities respectfully.

nope, I think GD's conscience is seared so deeply into her childish brain, we may never see her discuss scripture properly ever again.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
What happened to your spill about the log in your own eye?
Does your standard only apply to PJ, or others as well?
I try not to insert myself in the middle of a conversation between two other posters. I reply to replies only--as best I can.

As far as my own hypocrisy and bigotry, I am always accountable for those sins. I cannot help but realize the truth about me. My belief in Jesus is always with me and I have learned to forgive others as they forgive me--as he taught over and over again.

According to what PJ told TOL just a couple of months ago, he has a very strained relationship with his own family, due to his actions toward them.
So he uses internet relationships to compensate.
It is a rare thing to find any adult who had a perfect upbringing. If you have ever been a parent, you will notice right away how clueless we are when we unwittingly channel our own parent's unfairness and disrespect onto our own children.

Jesus has taught me to be aware of those logs in my eyes. I still have not figured out what he has taught you and others who mock and criticize me. One thing I have learned from my family as well as the Galilean Son of Man is to stop doing what I am doing if the other person tells me my comments are hurtful.

That recognition of another's dignity and feelings is essential to human interaction, it seems to me. Treat others the way we want to be treated.

PJ has already said multiple times that he does not care about neg reps. He negs folks too.
But he does like to whine about it. He likes the attention.
Let Prissy Jane have his fun.

I have never given red squares or green squares to anyone.
It is a judgement I will never participate in. People are doing fine with their own self-awareness. They need to be told outright in the thread of the forum. And they need to be respected and honored for their honesty.

Personally, I don't see much of that on TOL. Sniping should not be hidden by giving someone brownie points for or against. That tells others absolutely NOTHING. A better way is to criticize them and use specifics, not spew hatred.

glorydaz

nope, I think GD's conscience is seared so deeply into her childish brain, we may never see her discuss scripture properly ever again.

Looks to me like my discussing your "seared conscience" made you realize there is such a thing. The next step is to stop projecting it onto others.

Status
Not open for further replies.