Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tambora said:
In fact, most of his posts in that thread were edited.
All of that was only 2 months ago.

I never lied to a person here, that's what I said. Somehow, I had a feeling certain folks would come back to them 2 months later to try to use against me, GUESS I WAS RIGHT ! It takes a special kind of loser and instigator to do that.
Was it truth when you wrote it, or just another of your lies?
If it was truth, then why did you scramble to edit so many of your posts in that thread?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why can't you Darby Followers all get along with each other?

Who would ever want to be a Dispensationalist after seeing the way you guys are acting?

Just tell each other that you guys are the only people who know how to "rightly divide" over and over again, and that should settle the disputes amongst yourselves.

glorydaz

We all have logs in our eyes. What are some of yours?

I know you carnal men love to obsess over such things. You're always looking at the other guy hoping to find something in them that will make you feel better about yourself. I'm really not interested in playing your silly games. I'm only interested in exposing the wolves that walk among us.

Now, tuck those pointy ears back under and be on your way. You've had enough attention...most people can easily see what you are.

glorydaz

I posted the truth already. I never lied but I always used a cop smilie and was mysterious about myself, which is the same as being a private person. Nobody ever asked me what I do and I don't think anybody ever thought I was a cop. I'm so honest that I admitted the small chance that someone thought I was a cop.

One time I told Knight I was in law enforcement. I am, I'm in the court system. Never lied and if nobody gets specific they can believe the wrong thing LIKE YOU. I praise God that you ever learned to understand Paul's epistles !!

I was going through a crisis and a medical condition. I told the truth then as now and I stand behind it. I'm not embarrassed in the least, you should be ashamed, ask Ktoyou. It's private, but you all can gossip all you want.

This is what people have to realize about PJ. He will never admit to being a LIAR, but it's impossible for him to exist without LYING. He can tell Knight he is in "law enforcement" because at some point in time he was in the "court system" - probably in jail for refusing to give a cop his driver's license. That's like Charlie Manson claiming he's on the Parole Board because he's sat before it so many times. :chuckle:

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

glorydaz

my quotes were quoted so they're all on record.

Which is PJ's way of saying he thinks he got them all adequately edited....so he's gotten rid of the evidence. :chuckle:

What PJ doesn't know is this ain't our first rodeo. Since at one time his conscience managed to kick in....brief though it was, we see it here.

Originally Posted by*patrick jane*
thank you all. i am not a police officer, i am not a writer or a comedian, i am not a Bible scholar.*Jesus Christ is NOT God.*Dispensationalism is wrong. John nelson Darby is a fool. i am the biggest fool i have known or heard of. my crimes and sins or incalculable, and there is no way out. i have lied and deceived and hurt others: families, children and friends, and worst of all my OWN family. people and situations and jobs have been seemingly placed before me with failure foreknown. i blame only myself for being easily led, persuaded and tempted. i do what people around me do. it was all a lie and i could not tell the difference because i can't pay attention. I am Catholic: baptized August 16 1974 - like a fool i was baptized again, by my own clouded thinking. drugs, alcohol, greed and SELFISHNESS destroyed me and has likely shortened lives of those i love, through stress, worry and WORK.

i have treated people here on tol unjustly - judging others and telling folks they're wrong, and i had no right. i have no knowledge or experience to do that. i do not hate Jews or Muslims, Black or White or any race or denomination. i love everyone i meet and believe what they say. i no longer believe what i see in newspapers, news on tv, or anything on the internet. i am hated or @ minimum disliked by everyone i have known and met that matters to me. i know God loves me and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, i know my family and even friends love me, however it is tempered with my past. anyone that believes in God and lives righteously, striving at all times to do good and raise children to be strong in faith, righteousness and GOOD pleases God, no matter the religion, faith or denomination: even atheists and unbelievers of any kind​

Which only goes to show it's possible for PJ to grow up ......but, I'm afraid his conscience may be so seared we'll never see the likes of this again.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Which is PJ's way of saying he thinks he got them all adequately edited....so he's gotten rid of the evidence. :chuckle:

What PJ doesn't know is this ain't our first rodeo. Since at one time his conscience managed to kick in....brief though it was, we see it here.

Originally Posted by*patrick jane*
thank you all. i am not a police officer, i am not a writer or a comedian, i am not a Bible scholar.*Jesus Christ is NOT God.*Dispensationalism is wrong. John nelson Darby is a fool. i am the biggest fool i have known or heard of. my crimes and sins or incalculable, and there is no way out. i have lied and deceived and hurt others: families, children and friends, and worst of all my OWN family. people and situations and jobs have been seemingly placed before me with failure foreknown. i blame only myself for being easily led, persuaded and tempted. i do what people around me do. it was all a lie and i could not tell the difference because i can't pay attention. I am Catholic: baptized August 16 1974 - like a fool i was baptized again, by my own clouded thinking. drugs, alcohol, greed and SELFISHNESS destroyed me and has likely shortened lives of those i love, through stress, worry and WORK.

i have treated people here on tol unjustly - judging others and telling folks they're wrong, and i had no right. i have no knowledge or experience to do that. i do not hate Jews or Muslims, Black or White or any race or denomination. i love everyone i meet and believe what they say. i no longer believe what i see in newspapers, news on tv, or anything on the internet. i am hated or @ minimum disliked by everyone i have known and met that matters to me. i know God loves me and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, i know my family and even friends love me, however it is tempered with my past. anyone that believes in God and lives righteously, striving at all times to do good and raise children to be strong in faith, righteousness and GOOD pleases God, no matter the religion, faith or denomination: even atheists and unbelievers of any kind​

Which only goes to show it's possible for PJ to grow up ......but, I'm afraid his conscience may be so seared we'll never see the likes of this again.

I stand by every word. telling folks what I'm not and being honest about judging, something you do every second with every breath you take, This only proves everything I said, maybe I'll open that thread back up and save you the typing.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Was that post supposed to embarrass me or shut me up, I was speaking of my personal life not hurting folks and lying ON TOL. I should know you would stoop so low.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
that's how the harpies and friends treat honest folks that open up in a crisis of medical proportions, keep that in mind everybody, if you share personal information.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And when I spoke of judging others on here, it's non-trinity believers like keypurr, meshak etc. and others that I disagreed harshly with, that's not me, I was apologizing. I never lied and I stand by everything I ever posted. What do you want ? to drag out old posts and threads? Go ahead

glorydaz

Was that post supposed to embarrass me or shut me up, I was speaking of my personal life not hurting folks and lying ON TOL. I should know you would stoop so low.

NO, you said, "i have treated people here on tol unjustly - judging others and telling folks they're wrong, and i had no right."

:popcorn:

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
NO, you said, "i have treated people here on tol unjustly - judging others and telling folks they're wrong, and i had no right."

exactly, like non MAD and anti trinity or Jesus is not God crowd, I felt guilty for judging and debating, I was not saying I decieved here but in my past with family and other people OUTSIDE TOL. You just won't stop trying to tarnish my reputation by stalking me and derailing my threads and others.

This thread was about neg reps. Give any lately ?

Status
Not open for further replies.