Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

:) Lots to eat and plenty to throw at the screen too!

Hey, Angel. I hope you made it clear at the gate that such rowdiness would be going on. We wouldn't want any of the well meaning neighbor ladies to think we meant any harm to the poor little wee things as they tantrum.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
sigh

Let me get my gear.

s-l1000.jpg

glorydaz

One time I told Knight I was in law enforcement. I am, I'm in the court system. Never lied and if nobody gets specific they can believe the wrong thing

Well at least he was in his jammies, that should make a bit more comfortable.

Ah, just as I suspected. Cuffed in his jammies.
This is how he can claim he was "in the court system".

If you wait long enough and look closely enough you can follow the little yellow brick road that PJ calls "truth". :chuckle:

And, yep....the jammies. That may be how they recognized him. Back to the padded cell little jammie boy!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ah, just as I suspected. Cuffed in his jammies.
This is how he can claim he was "in the court system".

If you wait long enough and look closely enough you can follow the little yellow brick road that PJ calls "truth". :chuckle:

And, yep....the jammies. That may be how they recognized him. Back to the padded cell little jammie boy!

Completely wrong again. See, Maybe I enjoy giving bits of truth and watching people fill in the gaps with their huge imaginations. Seems you've conjured up all sorts of life stories for me - :rotfl: Nope, I've never been to prison or a padded cell; I don't wear pj's

Status
Not open for further replies.