Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Deceit, Backbiting, Busybodies, Malicious Gossips & Whisperers
Psalms 41:7 All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

You're going to have another breakdown.

Rather than go there, you should stop. You can't even hold your mask in place anymore. It's on the floor and you'll be right there with it unless you buck up. You only have yourself to blame because no one can hide behind a mask forever. People won't tolerate it. Nor should they.

You have painted yourself into a corner. You've admitted before how you lied and accused people on TOL falsely. You've admitted you had lied about being a cop. You've admitted a lot....then you refused to take the next step. You opted to hide again. Humble yourself, pj. Stop blaming others for what you have done. If you don't, you'll end up exactly where you were, and you don't want to go there. You know you don't.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Rather than go there, you should stop. You can't even hold your mask in place anymore. It's on the floor and you'll be right there with it unless you buck up. You only have yourself to blame because no one can hide behind a mask forever. People won't tolerate it. Nor should they.

You have painted yourself into a corner. You've admitted before how you lied and accused people on TOL falsely. You've admitted you had lied about being a cop. You've admitted a lot....then you refused to take the next step. You opted to hide again. Humble yourself, pj. Stop blaming others for what you have done. If you don't, you'll end up exactly where you were, and you don't want to go there. You know you don't.

I think it's just the opposite, I have humbled myself publicly and you continue to lash out, it's disturbing. I only respond to your rancor. You assume too much too often, and you painted YOURSELF into a corner. Let it dry and walk out.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I never said I was a cop, see I have never lied to anyone here because nobody ever asked. Those who ask get the truth from me. You keep latching on to me lying and it never happened. Stop the false accusations, it really shows your ugliness.

I never falsely accused anybody either, so shut it. zip it. you are embarrassing yourself, you forget that I don't care what folks think of me because I'm not phony like you.

glorydaz

I think it's just the opposite, I have humbled myself publicly and you continue to lash out, it's disturbing. I only respond to your rancor. You assume too much too often, and you painted YOURSELF into a corner. Let it dry and walk out.

No, you've done this before. I remember now why I quit giving you pos reps, and that's when you began to hound me about why I wasn't giving you any more. If you decide you're going to go off the deep end again to gain sympathy, don't expect any from me. I have done everything I can to make you face the truth of who you are and why you have this abnormal need for attention. It's up to you to remove that mask once and for all.

glorydaz

I never said I was a cop, see I have never lied to anyone here because nobody ever asked. Those who ask get the truth from me. You keep latching on to me lying and it never happened. Stop the false accusations, it really shows your ugliness.

I never falsely accused anybody either, so shut it. zip it. you are embarrassing yourself, you forget that I don't care what folks think of me because I'm not phony like you.

:popcorn:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I posted the truth already. I never lied but I always used a cop smilie and was mysterious about myself, which is the same as being a private person. Nobody ever asked me what I do and I don't think anybody ever thought I was a cop. I'm so honest that I admitted the small chance that someone thought I was a cop.

One time I told Knight I was in law enforcement. I am, I'm in the court system. Never lied and if nobody gets specific they can believe the wrong thing LIKE YOU. I praise God that you ever learned to understand Paul's epistles !!

glorydaz

I posted the truth already. I never lied but I always used a cop smilie and was mysterious about myself, which is the same as being a private person. Nobody ever asked me what I do and I don't think anybody ever thought I was a cop. I'm so honest that I admitted the small chance that someone thought I was a cop.

One time I told Knight I was in law enforcement. I am, I'm in the court system. Never lied and if nobody gets specific they can believe the wrong thing LIKE YOU. I praise God that you ever learned to understand Paul's epistles !!

Now shut ur popcorn hole !!

:popcorn:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Pathetic

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said it. He also said to "Be perfect". What you're missing is WHY Jesus said what He did....that if you even look at a woman with lust in your eyes, you've committed adultery with her in your heart. In other words....every single thought of your heart will be judged.

The purpose of Matt. 5 and the high bar of perfection which Jesus spoke of was to cause men to see that they fall short of the glory of God. Not so the self-righteous could point their little finger at others and say how bad they are. Not so they would pretend like they were able to meet that high bar of perfection. It was to humble man.....get him to admit his own inability...and cause him to turn to God for His Mercy and GRACE.

We all have logs in our eyes. What are some of yours?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I'm not surprised you quote the law since you are still under the schoolmaster. But you can't even do that with understanding.

Are you going to lecture our Lord now?

Matt. 23:17-19
Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold? And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty. Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?

It does no one any good to fling accusations and not provide specific instances for study or correction.

As long as Christians believe in JESUS "AS" divine, born of a virgin, Savior of the World, they don't have to take his teachings seriously.

Jesus taught about using "fool" as an epithet and he said it in plain language. You cannot have it both ways.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Then be an adult and explain why you hinted, by quoting a verse you don't understand, that I was in danger of hellfire for calling you a fool. You'd rather rag on GM instead of answer for your own errors. Admit it.
Start by acknowledging that all knowledge of the Bible is an interpretation. A human one.

Look at the different traditions and theologies in the Bible.
Notice the many different versions and translations of the Bible in any bookstore.

Your theology is not evil. It is merely different. I am not threatened by diverse interpretations of the Bible. That's why I go on TOL.

I did NOT say you were in danger of "hellfire" for name-calling. All I did was quote what Jesus was reported to have said on the matter.
The accusation comes from you, not from me.

Name an error. And be specific. No generalities or name-calling.

I have never been afraid of being accountable for my behavior and I never fail to do my best to apologize and make amends.

As for "ragging" on GM, I have not yet heard from him about that.
You shouldn't fight his battles for me. He is an adult and can express his emotions directly to me without hiding behind sarcasm or elite snobbery.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Regarding glorydaze and his friend:

People claim to take Jesus at his word and exhort others to believe, believe, believe and yet suffer not the slightest urge to change their own ungodly behavior.

Curious and curiouser.
What happened to your spill about the log in your own eye?
Does your standard only apply to PJ, or others as well?

According to what PJ told TOL just a couple of months ago, he has a very strained relationship with his own family, due to his actions toward them.
So he uses internet relationships to compensate.

PJ has already said multiple times that he does not care about neg reps. He negs folks too.
But he does like to whine about it. He likes the attention.
Let Prissy Jane have his fun.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
REMEMBER
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112026

patrick jane said:
i am not a police officer, i am not a writer or a comedian, i am not a Bible scholar.*Jesus Christ is NOT God.*Dispensationalism is wrong. John nelson Darby is a fool. i am the biggest fool i have known or heard of. my crimes and sins or incalculable, and there is no way out. i have lied and deceived and hurt others: families, children and friends, and worst of all my OWN family. people and situations and jobs have been seemingly placed before me with failure foreknown. i blame only myself for being easily led, persuaded and tempted. i do what people around me do. it was all a lie and i could not tell the difference because i can't pay attention. I am Catholic: baptized August 16 1974 - like a fool i was baptized again, by my own clouded thinking. drugs, alcohol, greed and SELFISHNESS destroyed me and has likely shortened lives of those i love, through stress, worry and WORK.

i have treated people here on tol unjustly - judging others and telling folks they're wrong, and i had no right. i have no knowledge or experience to do that. i do not hate Jews or Muslims, Black or White or any race or denomination. i love everyone i meet and believe what they say. i no longer believe what i see in newspapers, news on tv, or anything on the internet. i am hated or @ minimum disliked by everyone i have known and met that matters to me. i know God loves me and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, i know my family and even friends love me, however it is tempered with my past. anyone that believes in God and lives righteously, striving at all times to do good and raise children to be strong in faith, righteousness and GOOD pleases God, no matter the religion, faith or denomination: even atheists and unbelievers of any kind

Of course that post was soon edited to read:
[QUOTE-patrick jane]i have been a perfect person, never lied.[/QUOTE]

In fact, most of his posts in that thread were edited.
All of that was only 2 months ago.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
REMEMBER
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112026

Of course that post was soon edited to read:
[QUOTE-patrick jane]i have been a perfect person, never lied.

In fact, most of his posts in that thread were edited.
All of that was only 2 months ago.[/QUOTE]

I never lied to a person here, that's what I said. Somehow, I had a feeling certain folks would come back to them 2 months later to try to use against me, GUESS I WAS RIGHT ! It takes a special kind of loser and instigator to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.