My Ignored List

IMJerusha

You are a fool. Fools despise wisdom and instruction.

You have been shown and don't care.

It's not foolish to want to worship God in truth and to treat what is Holy with respect. That is as it should be. We learn what is Holy from Scripture and the Ruach in tandem.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I like you Rusha but you are not a believer and therefore not qualified to correct my views.

In fact, it is worry for your soul that I grieve for the hostility shown on this site, by the mob majority.

Such is not a true witness to the grace of God.

OIC. Apparently when you refer to those who disagree with you as a bunch of ignoramuses it really means "I think you are swell".

It's one thing to stay neutral, however, it's a completely different story when you decide to side with an instigating woman-hater and begin to insult those who called him on his trollish behavior.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Truster's intent was to cause discord.

You cannot possibly know the heart of any soul who is found by faith in Christ, when you exist outside of Christ.

Your hostility is expected, but the TOL members who claim to be in Christ have no excuse for their behavior these last few days.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You cannot possibly know the heart of any soul who is found by faith in Christ, when you exist outside of Christ.

Your hostility is expected, but the TOL members who claim to be in Christ have no excuse for their behavior these last few days.
I have to admit being taken aback by some of the overt hostility, but given he's a bit of a meshak, has gone out of his way to put the most misogynistic and proud face possible on his witness I understand how it might rankle someone being judged.

It's the whole use of religion as a means of inferentially self promoting/praising exclusivity that kept me shaking my head at it as an atheist for decades. Or, as I told a Presbyterian minister visiting my father in the hospital yesterday, the Body seems determined to lose its message in an endless, legalistic division only tangentially related to the salvific.

It's no wonder so many outside of it hold us in the same contempt we hold one another in. It seems more of a miracle unrelated to our efforts when they don't. :idunno:

IMJerusha

OIC. Apparently when you refer to those who disagree with you as a bunch of ignoramuses it really means "I think you are swell".

It's one thing to stay neutral, however, it's a completely different story when you decide to side with an instigating woman-hater and begin to insult those who called him on his trollish behavior.

I don't see Truster as a woman hater. Women have a place in God's headship and we tend to not like it when reminded of that. It doesn't negate God's plan. I'm not stating that it's God's plan that women be subjugated so, ladies, don't lose it on me.

Truster's intent was to cause discord.

Lots of us have been where he's at. Some of us are still but in different ways. I think what is important is how we each conduct ourselves. I don't do well around button pushers either. I draw the line at condemnation. I like Delmar's and Town's way of dealing with it but we each have to find our own way.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What a cop out of an answer. I KNOW the difference between someone who is kind and courteous as compared to someone who isn't. You are defending the guy who referred to one of your "Christian sisters" as a dog. Where is your defense for Thunders Muse?

Careful Nang, your relative morality is showing. Why have you not made any attempt to correct your friend for his nasty comments which sparked all of the discord?

IMJerusha

I remember reading of the humility Messiah used when clearing the temple. When addressing the Pharisees or even looking at Peter and saying, ''Get thou behind me Satan''.

You have a distorted view of true humility while favouring the false humility that the world prefers.

I remember asking a saint, ''Is Elohim nice''? He thought for a while, and then smiled as if a light had come on, and said, NO! And therein was the spell broken that had bound that man for years. Elohim has many attributes but nice is not one of them. The saints are humble, but not in any way the world would see or recognise.

My aim is to please, not man, but Elohim Yah Veh.

And what names do you use for the days of the week? You know where I'm going with this. The point is that you automatically assume that since we use HaShem, God, Jesus, Yeshua, Iesous, Eashoa, etc. that we have no desire to please God, yet you can refer to gods in the conduct of your daily living? Surely you don't refer to your days as 1 through 7.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I have to admit being taken aback by some of the overt hostility, but given he's a bit of a meshak,

A terrible comparison . . .

has gone out of his way to put the most misogynistic and proud face possible on his witness I understand how it might rankle someone being judged.

Truster is NOT misogynistic. He is standing up to a mob of hysterical women, who are out of order and control.

It's the whole use of religion as a means of inferentially self promoting/praising exclusivity that kept me shaking my head at it as an atheist for decades. Or, as I told a Presbyterian minister visiting my father in the hospital yesterday, the Body seems determined to lose its message in an endless, legalistic division only tangentially related to the salvific.

I am very sorry to learn your father is ill again. I will pray for him and your family.

It's no wonder so many outside of it hold us in the same contempt we hold one another in. It seems more of a miracle unrelated to our efforts when they don't. :idunno:

All of salvation and it's effects are the result of the miracle of grace. Actually, that is the message Truster brings, and the resistance to his testimony of the miracle worked in him, is nothing but demonic jealousy.

I hope you will read him with more interest and care . . . he is also a counselor-at-law, I believe.

bybee

A terrible comparison . . .

Thruster is NOT misogynistic. He is standing up to a mob of hysterical women, who are out of order and control.

I am very sorry to learn your father is ill again. I will pray for him and your family.

All of salvation and it's effects are the result of the miracle of grace. Actually, that is the message Truster brings, and the resistance to his testimony of the miracle worked in him, is nothing but demonic jealousy.

I hope you will read him with more interest and care . . . he is also a counselor-at-law, I believe.

Ah Nang! I must take exception here, we are not hysterical!

IMJerusha

Thruster is NOT misogynistic. He is standing up to a mob of hysterical women, who are out of order and control.

No exaggeration there. :plain: Must've rubbed off, eh? :chuckle:

Nang, what name do you use for Yeshua HaMashiach?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No exaggeration there. :plain: Must've rubbed off, eh? :chuckle:

Nang, what name do you use for Yeshua HaMashiach?

I have never studied the Hebrew names of God but find it an interesting subject.

What is the meaning or translation of Yeshua HaMashiach as you have been taught?

IMJerusha

I have never studied the Hebrew names of God but find it an interesting subject.

What is the meaning or translation of Yeshua HaMashiach as you have been taught?

Not my point. You use the name Jesus Christ as your posts attest to.
According to Truster, you are disrespecting God and because of your irreverence, you are in danger of being cursed with homosexuality.
Welcome to the club!
Now ask Truster to provide Scriptural support for his claims.

bybee

I disagree and it is TOL admin's fault it got so bad.

You know me not then! In order for me to get hysterical I have to care. I don't care about the poster whom you are so vociferously defending. I doubt that he would return you the favor.