My Ignored List

Thunder's Muse

You carry on and you'll be having another self pity party you'll never forget and perhaps never recover from. Or looking for a mill stone.

Please, please don't think this is a threat because it's not.

It's a cast iron, take it to the bank guarantee that scripture corroborates. You will not get away with an attitude like that.

This message is hidden because Thunder's Mutt is on your ignore list.

Honestly, I'm surprised my friend. Just subtle jabs you do, (blogs, classic) the cans can do that. The cannots, can't, by design. See where truthsmacking gets others who aren't allowed? With all due respect, my dear counselor, I bid you a good night.

So, THAT"S what truthsmaking is? wow.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
How about a game of kill confirmed black ops II?
I wouldn't mind shooting you guys in the headz

Posted from the TOL App!

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope, that is my job, sister.

step down.
Now wait just a minute meshak. Perhaps we should pool our resources. I'm not yet on Thruster's ignore list because I stayed quiet on this thread until this evening. That means I can quote you and other ignorees and bring your words to his attention.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Now wait just a minute meshak. Perhaps we should pool our resources. I'm not yet on Thruster's ignore list because I stayed quiet on this thread until this evening. That means I can quote you and other ignorees and bring your words to his attention.

oh, ok:)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It does matter.

Now instead of typing…try thinking. And if your are incapable of intelligent thought go and ask a male.
Did men or women kill Christ?

You might want to elevate your standard a bit.

So you are saying it is ok to kill for self defense. I thought so.

You just exposed your true color.

You are no different from posters you despise. Most of them, if not all, are pro-military too.

I have on going thread how you, main streamers, dishonor Jesus' teachings and calling themselves true and saved.
Now she's done it. She's out judged you. And a woman, no less. :shocked:

Can a Holy-off be far removed? :plain: (I'm so going on ignore)

:eek:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know exactly what I am saying and doing. What I say is all said in trust.

You were made a theological fool and just don't like it. You said things that are demonstrably wrong and can't handle it.

Go away, :loser:

Truster

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.