My Ignored List

Brother Vinny

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Being hated for not being of the world is virtually indiscernible from being hated simply because one's a jerk.

unknown

You always want the part of Jesus. Stay in character.

The crowd is actually shouting, "Give us Barabbas".
I case you didn't realize; the man's name was Jesus bar Aabbas, bar Abbas means son of the father. So the crowd was saying in their speech Give us the son of the father. I find that interesting.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Being hated for not being of the world is virtually indiscernible from being hated simply because one's a jerk.

You've brought up a good point! If indeed, Truster believes
he is being persecuted for his faith, he is badly mistaken!
Quite the contrary, he is on the receiving end of disagreement
because of his negative attitude, display of arrogance,
judgmental-ism, and anti-female remarks!

He seems to feign a persecution complex! In reality, he's
been disruptive, annoying, and guilty of presenting himself,
superior to his fellow posters!

Truster

I remember a time when I would have been in the front of the queue doing most of the mocking myself. I remember hating all that was holy, all that was true and despising any person that would shine light on my sin and lost state.

At that time I would not have been able to put my feelings into words, but with 20/20 hindsight I can remember how I felt.

Because of that memory I sympathize with the way you feel about me, because I am a messenger, and the message is not pleasant. It’s purpose is to cause you to examine yourself*. I know that, you know not what you do. But when you oppose Truth you also oppose the Way and the Life. It is my fervent prayer and my sincere desire that those of you who are predetermined to life shall be granted repentance unto life.

It is my love of the Saviour and the lost that I say what I have said. Unlike you my words have purpose, direction and will not fail, because they are spiritual and have gone forth from the mouth of Elohim. They will fulfill the purpose for which they have been sent.

I hope, the state in which you are, shall not be the state in which you are found at His coming.

Bless each and every one of you, Huw.

* Test yourselves - whether you are in the trust; prove your own selves. Or know you not your own selves, how that Yah Shua Messiah is in you, except somehow you become disapproved?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I remember a time when I would have been in the front of the queue doing most of the mocking myself. I remember hating all that was holy, all that was true and despising any person that would shine light on my sin and lost state.

At that time I would not have been able to put my feelings into words, but with 20/20 hindsight I can remember how I felt.

Because of that memory I sympathize with the way you feel about me, because I am a messenger, and the message is not pleasant. It’s purpose is to cause you to examine yourself*. I know that, you know not what you do. But when you oppose Truth you also oppose the Way and the Life. It is my fervent prayer and my sincere desire that those of you who are predetermined to life shall be granted repentance unto life.

It is my love of the Saviour and the lost that I say what I have said. Unlike you my words have purpose, direction and will not fail, because they are spiritual and have gone forth from the mouth of Elohim. They will fulfill the purpose for which they have been sent.

I hope, the state in which you are, shall not be the state in which you are found at His coming.

Bless each and every one of you, Huw.

* Test yourselves - whether you are in the trust; prove your own selves. Or know you not your own selves, how that Yah Shua Messiah is in you, except somehow you become disapproved?

You seem to think of yourself, more highly than you ought! (Romans 12:3; "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."

Your "message" has been filled with arrogance, judgmental-ism,
anger, anti-female rhetoric, and anti-social behavior! You've
called those that believe, "Atheists!" You're a strange and angry
codger with a chip on your shoulder the size of Mt. Everest!

Furthermore, you're a proponent of anti-female sentiment!

bybee

You seem to think of yourself, more highly than you ought! (Romans 12:3; "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."

Your "message" has been filled with arrogance, judgmental-ism,
anger, anti-female rhetoric, and anti-social behavior! You've
called those that believe, "Atheists!" You're a strange and angry
codger with a chip on your shoulder the size of Mt. Everest!

Furthermore, you're a proponent of anti-female sentiment!
Well said!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

You are a fool. Fools despise wisdom and instruction.

You have been shown and don't care.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
He is Legion. :chuckle:
We can help him now.
Spoiler

images

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The unclean spirits are certainly screaming today.
What, you lost your coverage for meds under the Affordable Healthcare Act? :D

It's like this, you're either born humble, achieve humility, or someone is going to come along and thrust it upon you. :shocked: Or you could even it out by at least finding your own inclination as funny as the next guy should.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

It's like this, you're either born humble, achieve humility, or someone is going to come along and thrust it upon you. :shocked: Or you could even it out by at least finding your own inclination as funny as the next guy should.

Truster is from Wales and is spared from the ACA.

Try to keep up with the persons you choose to put down and get to know them before you pile on with all the other ignoramuses around here.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Truster is from Wales and is spared from the ACA.

Try to keep up with the persons you choose to put down

Practice what you preach ...

and get to know them before you pile on with all the other ignoramuses around here.

:think: Of course. Because you have just shown your brilliance on this thread, Nang.

Get over yourself.

Truster

I remember reading of the humility Messiah used when clearing the temple. When addressing the Pharisees or even looking at Peter and saying, ''Get thou behind me Satan''.

You have a distorted view of true humility while favouring the false humility that the world prefers.

I remember asking a saint, ''Is Elohim nice''? He thought for a while, and then smiled as if a light had come on, and said, NO! And therein was the spell broken that had bound that man for years. Elohim has many attributes but nice is not one of them. The saints are humble, but not in any way the world would see or recognise.

My aim is to please, not man, but Elohim Yah Veh.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Practice what you preach ...

:think: Of course. Because you have just shown your brilliance on this thread, Nang.

Get over yourself.

I like you Rusha but you are not a believer and therefore not qualified to correct my views.

In fact, it is worry for your soul that I grieve for the hostility shown on this site, by the mob majority.

Such is not a true witness to the grace of God.