My Ignored List

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Truster is NOT misogynistic. He is standing up to a mob of hysterical women, who are out of order and control.

The only *hysteria* I have seen from a woman on this thread was one that hysterically accused other women of being an angry mob.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Not my point. You use the name Jesus Christ as your posts attest to.
According to Truster, you are disrespecting God and because of your irreverence, you are in danger of being cursed with homosexuality.
Welcome to the club!
Now ask Truster to provide Scriptural support for his claims.

I don't need to . . . You have already made your demands.

I am observing this discussion, that is new to me, and testing all spirits.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Are you all going to go off, again?

:nono:

Well, I am out of here for now, because I refuse to give silly women fodder for their follies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A terrible comparison . . .
I don't believe it is. They're both certain that they're in a position to publicly judge, on their own authority, the state of other's souls. And they both seem to enjoy it and discussing the people who don't appreciate their posture.

The rest is detail.

Truster is NOT misogynistic. He is standing up to a mob of hysterical women, who are out of order and control.
He literally told a female poster to go ask a man to help her think. He called another a dog...If he's not misogynistic he's doing a first rate impression of someone with that problem.

I am very sorry to learn your father is ill again. I will pray for him and your family.
Appreciated, but it wasn't illness, but a fragment of bone impacting a nerve in his back from a sports related injury years and years ago. He'll be right as rain in no time. He's in terrific shape for his age.

All of salvation and it's effects are the result of the miracle of grace. Actually, that is the message Truster brings, and the resistance to his testimony of the miracle worked in him, is nothing but demonic jealousy.
I don't see a lot of people disagreeing over grace, but I see a goodly number taking exception to his methodology (and a bit of the side bar dogma mixed into a salvific consideration).

I hope you will read him with more interest and care
I haven't read him widely, but I've found a few points of objection in what I have read and I've tried to make that clear without any particular rancor attached.

. . . he is also a counselor-at-law, I believe.
Well, the first step is admitting it. :plain:

IMJerusha

I haven't made demands. I have asked for Scriptural evidence of his claims. He has refused to provide them. Are you aware that he also claims to have the authority of the Ruach to condemn anyone for use of any name other than Yah Shua which, by the way, is not referred to in Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek texts? You wish to test all spirits and in this you are correct. So test this and tell me when the Ruach has ever gone against God's or Yeshua's Word? Would the Ruach provide knowledge that can not be confirmed in God's Word? I'm not talking prophecy here, I'm talking knowledge.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Truster loves the Lord.....

We have to love what God loves, He loves people...not smart people, quick of understanding, knowledgable of all doctrines, just people...fallen people, scrambling to survive people.

If I had to choose between a fellowship which was exact in all doctrines and one which was actually bringing people into real relationship with my Lord...going after people. I would choose the latter my friends.

But it is important to [and God thinks this as well] maintain correct doctrines and understanding of them.

False Prophet

The spiritual axiom holds true: It is a spiritual axiom that every time we are disturbed, no matter what the cause, there is something
wrong with us. If somebody hurts us and we are sore, we are in the wrong also.

IMJerusha

Truster loves the Lord.....

We have to love what God loves, He loves people...not smart people, quick of understanding, knowledgable of all doctrines, just people...fallen people, scrambling to survive people.

If I had to choose between a fellowship which was exact in all doctrines and one which was actually bringing people into real relationship with my Lord...going after people. I would choose the latter my friends.

But it is important to [and God thinks this as well] maintain correct doctrines and understanding of them.

Tottie, you don't get it. You're on the outs.

Brother Vinny

The spiritual axiom holds true: It is a spiritual axiom that every time we are disturbed, no matter what the cause, there is something

That's actually kind of sick. It implies children who are sexually abused deserve the spiritual scarring that occurs.

IMJerusha

And what if we are not sore but merely watchful?
Matthew 24:42

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't believe that's immutably true. I think it might often be, but it isn't a logical necessity. If someone lies, slanders, defames you without cause you may be hurt and the fault is entirely elsewhere.

Last edited:

IMJerusha

I don't believe that's immutably true. I think it might often be, but it isn't a logical necessity, but a qualification. If someone lies, slanders, defames you without cause you may be hurt and the fault is entirely elsewhere.

It's interesting how law is predicated on Scripture.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Ah Nang! I must take exception here, we are not hysterical!

You know me not then! In order for me to get hysterical I have to care. I don't care about the poster whom you are so vociferously defending. I doubt that he would return you the favor.

The only *hysteria* I have seen from a woman on this thread was one that hysterically accused other women of being an angry mob.

Agreed! Nang has gotten herself into a tizzy in a teacup!

Are you all going to go off, again?

:nono:

Well, I am out of here for now, because I refuse to give silly women fodder for their follies.

Have you changed genders then?

Thank you, Nang, for your calm, nonjudgmental contributions to this thread.

Truster

A Psalm by David.

Yah Veh Raah; I lack not.
2 He reposes me in sprouting folds; he guides me beside the waters of rest:
3 He restores my soul; he leads me in the paths of justness for sake of his name.
4 Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I awe no evil; for you are with me; your scion and your crutch sigh over me:
5 you arrange a table at my face in the presence of my tribulators; you anoint my head with ointment; my cup satiates.
6 Surely goodness and mercy pursue me all the days of my life; and I settle in the house of Yah Veh for a length of days.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That's actually kind of sick. It implies children who are sexually abused deserve the spiritual scarring that occurs.

Hey Vinny,

I do my share of Cathie blasting, but I want you to know that I have a couple of competitors here in Honolulu one catholic and one evangelical, the catholic man has been such a blessing to me while the evangelical has acted like a devil. I plan to express my gratitude to this brother in the hopes that he will be encouraged to seek The Lord for more light.

Brother Vinny

Hey Vinny,

I do my share of Cathie blasting, but I want you to know that I have a couple of competitors here in Honolulu one catholic and one evangelical, the catholic man has been such a blessing to me while the evangelical has acted like a devil. I plan to express my gratitude to this brother in the hopes that he will be encouraged to seek The Lord for more light.

I hope it works. :thumb: