My Ignored List

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
He's better than 007. He has a licence to damn.

:rotfl:

Damn Another Day.
The Priest Who Damned Me.
Damn Royale
Dr, No [You're not going to heaven]
Damnfinger
You only live once [coldly]
Damnations Are Forever...
The World Is Not Enough [We must damn unborn children pre-emptively]

When you are free, you don't have to try, you just are :)

No no... in the REAL sense of the word. :freak:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Great thread truster.
Bringing out the best in everyone. I gotta hand it to you, you're a man after my own heart. If you believe Jesus is God, I'm your friend. I'm slow, so you'd have to have patience. But I won't be offended if you can't hang with me. After all my own dad gave me the Indian name transliterated as chief broken rubber.

Posted from the TOL App!

Brother Vinny

:rotfl:

Damn Another Day.
The Priest Who Damned Me.
Damn Royale
Dr, No [You're not going to heaven]
Damnfinger
You only live once [coldly]
Damnations Are Forever...
The World Is Not Enough [We must damn unborn children pre-emptively]

:chuckle:

Well done.

journey

I have treated the sisters I have found on this site with due repect. Its the children of Satan I disrespect and I do so out of the same emotion David exercised.

''Do not I hate them, O Yah Veh, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?''

For the sake of the flock I shall point them out and oppose them.

No, you haven't shown the ladies here due respect, just as you haven't in this post. Everyone knows that the two you dislike the most are NOT children of Satan, rather they are Sisters in Christ. They didn't say "Yes sir" to you and they challenged some of your nonsense, so now you call them children of Satan. You're so full of yourself that you don't have a clue.

dreadknought

I don’t like anything to be hidden. I don’t like deviousness and if a man is not prepared, in good conscience, to make known his acts and facts then he should not perform nor speak them.

I also know how valuable time is and I realise that anyone who is ‘ignored’ without knowing so and answers my threads is indeed wasting their time. I don’t want that burden on my conscience.

It is because of this I must, in good conscience, reveal that I do have an ignore list and also state who is on there.

Angel4Truth, gloydaz, Bill Fortenberry, CatholicCrusader, genuineoriginal and the first man to get on the list Grosnick Marowbe .

There are others who have earned the privilege of not having their posts read, but if they aspire to be completely ignored, I shall update this list.

10/10 for whoever thought of this ignore facility.

I just noticed that my ignore list is equal to my friend list. The difference being is I was moved to ignore, whilst Messiah moved others to befriend me. How blessed is that?

Angel4Truth, gloydaz, Bill Fortenberry, CatholicCrusader, genuineoriginal and the first man to get on the list Grosnick Marowbe …plus meshak, plus Brother Vinny, plus
In hindsight, ignore list in the signature.

God bless you Truster.

IMJerusha

The fact that you think we are to wash our own "robe", instead of understanding that He covers us with HIS righteous robe proves you are still under the law.

I'm not under the Law. That covenant is no more.

And, the fact that you claim we can "step out" of Jesus sums up very well why I question your salvation. The message you preach is one you have to live with.....as long as you keep preaching it.

I didn't make the statement, Yeshua did. What part of "if you remain in me" don't you get?

You go right ahead and point your finger at the "robe" you think I should be washing, and I will trust in the Lord to do HIS work in me. I have no doubt Jesus will never leave nor forsake me....even for one moment. He is not a revolving door as you seem to insist on accusing Him of being. :nono:

I didn't state that Yeshua is a revolving door. God and Yeshua do not live in sin. When we sin, we step outside of Yeshua. He's always there for us but He won't go to sinful places with us. It's our choice to remain in Him. I did not point my finger at the robe, Yeshua did.
"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city." It's not rocket science. He said it, I believe it.

IMJerusha

Why do you or how can you say this?

I evaluate the thread as being dark without judging the motives of the OP.

I'm not judging motives. I'm calling a spade a spade. Light doesn't come from darkness. If the thread is dark it's because the OP (Original Post) is dark.

Lon

In hindsight, ignore list in the signature.
My ignore list: Lon (for not liking A.W. Pink and a couple of other hyperCalvinists.
God bless you Truster.
For posterity, I was totally without Christ, I was saved by no merit of my own, and atoned for at the Cross. He called me irresistably and I persevere by His will and workmanship.

It is really an odd day when a Calvinist will choose to disown me for calling another on the carpet. It is a sad day to lose a friend. Fare well in your new found exclusion, brother, such cannot bring happiness when you divide the body for personal gain, status, or A.W. Pink.

My prayer: Salvation? No, responsibility and ownership for purposefully hurting others in the name of Christ, without His express permission and direction to do so. Yes He came to bring brother against brother, now show me the scripture that demands you disfellowship with me? No?

In our Uncomparable Christ, God judge between you and I 1 Samuel 24:15

"After whom has the king ...come out? Whom are you pursuing? A dead dog, a single flea?

IMJerusha

That verse was directed at hypocrites and not the election of grace.

Exactly, that verse was directed to everyone.

If any of us* became hypocrites the Eternal Father would have to deny the Eternal Son His inheritance. And even the thought of that makes me shudder…..I kid you not.

Shudder away. The doctrine of the elect denies the foreknowledge of God and the right He gave us to choose. Deut. 30:14-20 It's a false doctrine and a stumbling block to anyone who does not yet know Yeshua.

Its obvious that you really haven't got a clue about the scriptures and you keep putting yourself in the mire. Repent before you step over the mark, because there will be no return.

Us* the election of grace.

Well, that's your opinion and you have a right to it but I'm content to follow the leading of the Ruach in tandem with the Scriptures. There is One Judge and it's not anyone who attempts to usurp authority over God.