My Ignored List

Lon

You may, if you wish, count yourself amongst the hypocrites. But if I did that I'd be casting aspersions on He who works in me to will and to do of His good purpose.
:doh: Do I call you Lord or lord?

I dwell in righteousness that is not my own but His who Loved me!!!!

It is for His sake, that I am loved and ownable by Our Perfect Holy Sovereign.

Ephesians 2:10a

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
Yep I turned him away. Because like most of the people on here they know a little and they think they have it all. What they have is nothing, but to admit that is impossible. Auto-salvation is fools gold.

You tell me not to judge, but you were really quick off the mark there to judge me. And do so in regard to circumstances you know very little about. For a man that can't judge you do a very good impersonation of one that does. Hypocrite comes to mind!

I admitted right out of the gate that I am a sinner. Probably even a hypocrite. But I was simply challenging the glee with which you turned away a fellow sinner who needed the Gospel simply because you decided he wasn't saved. I still argue that it's not possible to judge another's salvation.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I admitted right out of the gate that I am a sinner. Probably even a hypocrite. But I was simply challenging the glee with which you turned away a fellow sinner who needed the Gospel simply because you decided he wasn't saved. I still argue that it's not possible to judge another's salvation.

Which on Truster's list are you referring to, Mari?

Everyone on my Ignore list needs to hear the gospel of grace, but are we responsible for repeating it over and over and over in spite of their opposition and resistance?

I agree we cannot declare anyone reprobate. That is not within our knowledge, but I am not sure how many times we are required to persist with those who consider our message to be foolishness and insult the holiness of the work of the Spirit.

Truster

For you I agree its not possible. But we* are told to test the spirits. When the Eternal tells us* to do something He always equips us to be able to do so. Starting with repent.

We*/ Us The redeemed.

IMJerusha

You may, if you wish, count yourself amongst the hypocrites. But if I did that I'd be casting aspersions on He who works in me to will and to do of His good purpose.

Any time we step outside of Yeshua, we are casting aspersions on Him.
Matthew 7:1-5

Truster

Any time we step outside of Yeshua, we are casting aspersions on Him.
Matthew 7:1-5

That verse was directed at hypocrites and not the election of grace. If any of us* became hypocrites the Eternal Father would have to deny the Eternal Son His inheritance. And even the thought of that makes me shudder…..I kid you not.

Its obvious that you really haven't got a clue about the scriptures and you keep putting yourself in the mire. Repent before you step over the mark, because there will be no return.

Us* the election of grace.

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
We cross a line when we call a child of Satan brother.

We don't know their final outcome, but we are able to judge the state they are in now. I have a duty to do so and will do so as long as I am under His authority.

I have a neighbour who apperd at my door 6 years ago. He just stood there and then said, ''I'm like you now''! I said ''what""?

Like you he said, ''I'm a Christian now!''
I asked him who told him he was a Christian and he said the pastor in the ABC Ifion!

I told him this. Go back down there and tell him, he knows who I am' that (my name) says he's a liar. because you are not a Christian. He wasn't and he isn't…period.

Would you have me give that man a false security? That would be as disgusting a thing as I have ever heard of.

Which on Truster's list are you referring to, Mari?

Everyone on my Ignore list needs to hear the gospel of grace, but are we responsible for repeating it over and over and over in spite of their opposition and resistance?

I agree we cannot declare anyone reprobate. That is not within our knowledge, but I am not sure how many times we are required to persist with those who consider our message to be foolishness and insult the holiness of the work of the Spirit.

This was the post I was answering. I think this young man could have been treated more kindly and perhaps understood the true Gospel. As you well know, I believe his and all souls are in God's hands. If he is truly one of God's, Truster's actions are ultimately immaterial. It was hard not to read outright glee in his boast of sending the young man away.

Truster

So, you are sure you are markedly different from your past but Thunder's Muse is exactly the same as she was in the past? How would you know?

The Prince of the Power of the air is still at work in her. There are those he snares and allows them a semblance of peace, but he is vindictive and that peace is never lasting peace.

The spirit that works in the children of disobedience allows a certain amount of character change, but its only short lived. These people are like yo yo's. You see them in meetings going forward to ''recommit themselves to Jesus'' when Messiah hasn't even entered their lives.

Truster

This was the post I was answering. I think this young man could have been treated more kindly and perhaps understood the true Gospel. As you well know, I believe his and all souls are in God's hands. If he is truly one of God's, Truster's actions are ultimately immaterial. It was hard not to read outright glee in his boast of sending the young man away.

You don't know the man and you don't know His circumstances and yet you judge me and continue to do so. And with the same breath accuse me of judging ''with glee''? Hypocrite.