My Ignored List

bybee

No, I will dwell in glory or burn in hell for His glory. I demand nothing from God and will remain His vessel for His good pleasure. You are Waaaaaaay too hasty with judgment that belongs to God. Yes, yes, I know, you "judge all things" but are not judged.

The danger of A.W. Pink is that in saying such, he is putting himself in God's place. We don't literally judge all things, we evaluate (not judge) all things. There is but One Judge and He judges rightly between you and I.

Well said!

Truster

What's the password to your bank account?

I bet anyone who has time to spend on an internet forum isn't worrying about wasting the time they do. It's a bit like discretionary spending, no?

That sounds more like, "I want people who I can't see to know I can't see them"...a bit like the last word taken to a peculiar extreme, though if someone is attacking you on a personal level in lieu of reasoned difference often enough I can understand it.

But you could have PM'ed them if the point was their knowledge and your conscience. Instead, you went as public with your disdain as you could and ladled conscience over the insult as if to raise it to a virtue.

I'm not adverse to putting someone on ignore if you feel you have to, but let's call it what it is plainly, a personal issue that can't be resolved reasonably.

Not having a post read by you is a privilege?

If you aren't reading them how exactly is it substantively different, other than your publicly naming them?

That's too bad. But it's early yet. Who knows how you'll shake out?

:think: Are you saying the only way you can make a friend is if God forces them into it? :shocked:

Well, if you're going to make statements like that you'd better have a solidly self depreciating sense of humor, don't you think?

Simplify, simplify. :poly:

Account 2616

Truster

Knowing nothing about me, without so much as asking me why I claim to be a child of God, he excludes me from the redeemed, seemingly because I disagree with him.

I repeat, it's a dangerous seat he sits in.

So it's not OK for me to make a judgement, but it's OK for you to do so?

Don't you see what it is you are doing?…no of course you don't.

Truster

I see you have many fans tonight Tuster..

When Paul appeared on the scene he always got a reaction. Riot or revival. Revival in the hearts* of those that love the trust and the truth. Riot in those that resist the Holy Spirit and hate the truth.

They stoned the prophets, because their ears could not bear what they heard….truth. That their religion was mixed with hypocrisy and was an abomination in the sight of the Eternal.

Hearts* not the blood pump.

Truster

Oh, I see . . . I thought you were objecting to putting people on Ignore.

I am just guessing, but I think Truster perhaps was objecting to a cleric selling easy believism, which of course is rampant these days, everywhere.

Thanks for your explanation . . .

but I think Truster perhaps was objecting to a cleric selling easy believism, which of course is rampant these days, everywhere.

I'm just about to make a judgement.

Nang saw and understood what my motivation was.

Now based on the fact that we know we can only understand if understanding is given to us. What conclusion can we draw from this?

Simply that those who could not see have something wrong with their spiritual eyesight…blind.

And don't make the mistake of thinking its just a matter of agree or disagree, because it is most certainly not.

But blessed - your eyes; for they observe: and your ears; for they hear.

bybee

Perhaps you, also, do not see what you are doing? Be very careful. God is far more inclusive than our limited capacity for understanding.

Truster

In the same vein.

Out of the people who have read the OP how many understand the motivation, intents and purposes behind it. I know many of you think you do and in so thinking you judge me. The one thing that I am consistently being told I must not do….Funny old world!

Truster

Perhaps you, also, do not see what you are doing? Be very careful. God is far more inclusive than our limited capacity for understanding.

He dwells in me. He is my guide and the trust He provides is the principle by which I live.

genuineoriginal

Judging you with the same measure you judge others?
That is what Jesus said would happen if you judge.

You aren't disagreeing with Jesus, are you?

Truster

I've not seen any evidence of this in you. You are most certainly not on the same path as I. I would probably choke on the word if I tried to call you sister. We are not of the same family and you know that.
Just be honest with yourself you know for a fact there has not been and there is no fellowship between us.

I'm sure that there are a few on here that will have been surprised at your reactions towards the truths that I have brought. You have either denied them or set upon me with others of your ilk.

Spitfire

I would probably choke on the word if I tried to call you sister.
You see, here's the problem: how do you know the problem isn't with you? You merely assume the problem is with everyone else and not with you because you are so convinced of the purity and simplicity of your own intentions.

But, so is everyone else.

So, who should I believe? Why should I believe that he dwells more in you than in her? Simply because you say so isn't good enough because that's what almost everyone here says and obviously you can't all be right about that. Else there'd be far more agreement about fundamental issues like how one is saved or what it means to be in Christ, etc.

genuineoriginal

I've not seen any evidence of this in you. You are most certainly not on the same path as I. I would probably choke on the word if I tried to call you sister. We are not of the same family and you know that.
Just be honest with yourself you know for a fact there has not been and there is no fellowship between us.

I'm sure that there are a few on here that will have been surprised at your reactions towards the truths that I have brought. You have either denied them or set upon me with others of your ilk.

Yes, yes, we have all heard this before, many times, from many people.

You believe you are the only one that is saved in the entire history of the world and everyone else is damned.

bybee

You see, here's the problem: how do you know the problem isn't with you? You merely assume the problem is with everyone else and not with you because you are so convinced of the purity and simplicity of your own intentions.

But, so is everyone else.

So, who should I believe? Why should I believe that he dwells more in you than in her? Simply because you say so isn't good enough because that's what almost everyone here says and obviously you can't all be right about that. Else there'd be far more agreement about fundamental issues like how one is saved or what it means to be in Christ, etc.

I wonder which of us many sisters he would choke to death on?
All of us?
What a strange little, narrow, boxed in man he is he is!