My Ignored List

Thunder's Muse

The Prince of the Power of the air is still at work in her. There are those he snares and allows them a semblance of peace, but he is vindictive and that peace is never lasting peace.

The spirit that works in the children of disobedience allows a certain amount of character change, but its only short lived. These people are like yo yo's. You see them in meetings going forward to ''recommit themselves to Jesus'' when Messiah hasn't even entered their lives.

Say whatever you like. Have a field day on me.

I am so assured of not only my freedom from my past but also my eternal salvation with God, that your words and assumptions are like feathers, rather than arrows.

glorydaz

Any time we step outside of Yeshua, we are casting aspersions on Him.
Matthew 7:1-5

Oops, just saw this. Contrary to the Word of God?
Matthew 3:7-10
Matthew 7:15-20
John 15:1-10

I notice that whenever you say "you preach the Law" you conveniently leave out that fact that I preach the Law for obedience, not salvation. You do not wish to wash your robe. I do. Revelation 22:14. How can one be faithful to Yeshua and disobedient to God? The two must go hand in hand to survive the end time. Revelation 14:12.

The fact that you think we are to wash our own "robe", instead of understanding that He covers us with HIS righteous robe proves you are still under the law.

Isaiah 61:10
I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.​

And, the fact that you claim we can "step out" of Jesus sums up very well why I question your salvation. The message you preach is one you have to live with.....as long as you keep preaching it.

You go right ahead and point your finger at the "robe" you think I should be washing, and I will trust in the Lord to do HIS work in me. I have no doubt Jesus will never leave nor forsake me....even for one moment. He is not a revolving door as you seem to insist on accusing Him of being. :nono:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
This was the post I was answering. I think this young man could have been treated more kindly and perhaps understood the true Gospel. As you well know, I believe his and all souls are in God's hands. If he is truly one of God's, Truster's actions are ultimately immaterial. It was hard not to read outright glee in his boast of sending the young man away.

Oh, I see . . . I thought you were objecting to putting people on Ignore.

I am just guessing, but I think Truster perhaps was objecting to a cleric selling easy believism, which of course is rampant these days, everywhere.

Thanks for your explanation . . .

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Well this is certainly an interesting thread. It took me a while to read through almost 300 replies. I'm not sure what to make of it. :idunno:

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
Oh, I see . . . I thought you were objecting to putting people on Ignore.

I am just guessing, but I think Truster perhaps was objecting to a cleric selling easy believism, which of course is rampant these days, everywhere.

Thanks for your explanation . . .

You're welcome. And I know you know how I feel about easy believism! I wish I could believe that was his objection. I won't put words in his mouth, but based on other posts, it seems he believes he can know if someone isn't saved... I think that's a very dangerous seat to try to sit in...

Perhaps he will speak for himself and tell me I misunderstand.

glorydaz

:dog: Whimper whimper, tail wag. Sure, let me back in if you feel like it. TOL isn't interesting if you put everyone on ignore!

Besides, where else am I going to advertise that when the going gets tough, the quitter quits?

I think you take a lot of cowardly potshots and then run like a girl and put us on iggy.

If we added up all the threats this whimpering dog posts, it would make quite a list. He spread himself all over the board...perhaps he thinks no one will notice. :dizzy:

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
For you I agree its not possible. But we* are told to test the spirits. When the Eternal tells us* to do something He always equips us to be able to do so. Starting with repent.

We*/ Us The redeemed.

Dear friend Nang, this is what I mean. This was directed at me. (Emphasis mine.)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You're welcome. And I know you know how I feel about easy believism! I wish I could believe that was his objection. I won't put words in his mouth, but based on other posts, it seems he believes he can know if someone isn't saved... I think that's a very dangerous seat to try to sit in...

Perhaps he will speak for himself and tell me I misunderstand.

I know lots of people who I can easily evaluate as being unsaved. I am sure you can say the same.

That does not mean I declare them reprobates. But that also does not mean I declare them believers, when their testimony falls short of accordance with doctrinal and biblical truths.

It is a careful and narrow path we all must tread and adhere to, here; and I believe when any of us attempt to discern and correct others, when necessary, it should be done in the right spirit and scripturally on all sides!

glorydaz

I don’t like anything to be hidden.

Except for the posts of those who see through the crock you spew forth. And lest I be accused AGAIN of having a foul mouth, I'll try again to educate you just a bit.

CROCK •a broken piece of earthenware.2. a thing that is considered to be complete nonsense.
synonyms: lie, falsehood, fib, made-up story, invention, fabrication, deception

Arthur Brain

I'd say you are still in it.

So when I say I had a past I'm speaking the truth.

Everyone has a past, whatever form it may have took. Attempting to judge someone's present - as you do with TM is not your call to make. You have no foundation for it.

Lon

I know lots of people who I can easily evaluate as being unsaved. I am sure you can say the same.

That does not mean I declare them reprobates. But that also does not mean I declare them believers, when their testimony falls short of accordance with doctrinal and biblical truths.

It is a careful and narrow path we all must tread and adhere to, here; and I believe when any of us attempt to discern and correct others, when necessary, it should be done in the right spirit and scripturally on all sides!
All sides is good, but this guy is a one-sided show:
For you I agree its not possible. But we* are told to test the spirits. When the Eternal tells us* to do something He always equips us to be able to do so. Starting with repent.

We*/ Us The redeemed.

Unless we all believe in Pink we are lost? :nono: I cannot agree with this man. He has a haughty (high, mighty, priveledged, opinionated, without God's authority-to-do-so-assumption) accusing spirit.

The very second I opposed A.W. Pink, I was outside the faith. The moment I rejected Hebrew adoption, I was a reprobate. If these are both the gospel, I missed the book called A.W. Pink in my bible. Did I get a bad print of the Reformation Bible?

Thunder's Muse

Everyone has a past, whatever form it may have took. Attempting to judge someone's present - as you do with TM is not your call to make. You have no foundation for it.

I find that those who are truly free, are too busy being free to bother trying to pull another down....

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber

We*/ Us The redeemed.

Knowing nothing about me, without so much as asking me why I claim to be a child of God, he excludes me from the redeemed, seemingly because I disagree with him.

I repeat, it's a dangerous seat he sits in.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Knowing nothing about me, without so much as asking me why I claim to be a child of God, he excludes me from the redeemed, seemingly because I disagree with him.

I wonder if Meshak got that I was going for a twofer...as for this guy, he's not even Catholic, so no Pope and no worries. Let him declare the law in the kingdom of Noggonia. Who knows, maybe there'll be a parade.

God knows he's already lined up a horse. :D

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned

No, his woman is sat in a dangerous seat.

Remember, he's 007.