My Ignored List

Lon

We cross a line when we call a child of Satan brother.

We don't know their final outcome, but we are able to judge the state they are in now. I have a duty to do so and will do so as long as I am under His authority.

I have a neighbour who apperd at my door 6 years ago. He just stood there and then said, ''I'm like you now''! I said ''what""?

Like you he said, ''I'm a Christian now!''
I asked him who told him he was a Christian and he said the pastor in the ABC Ifion!

I told him this. Go back down there and tell him, he knows who I am' that (my name) says he's a liar. because you are not a Christian. He wasn't and he isn't…period.

Would you have me give that man a false security? That would be as disgusting a thing as I have ever heard of.
:doh: And now you judge not only 'how' God saves, but who (and vise versa, same ball).

If I told you I was saved because my Sunday School teacher told me I was saved, but that man was using God's Words, then just because I say "My Sunday School Teacher" doesn't mean it wasn't God! :doh:

Learn to ask more appropriate and meaningful questions than your exclusive/exclusion club allows. Ask more questions than one. Contend a bit longer before you decide who lives and who dies in your exclusive A.W. Pink club. A.W. Pink wasn't God, and neither are you.

He was a good man with odd ideas. Try Stephen Charnok instead, imho.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
This is a dark thread. I am so ashamed of those who are acting like sharks who smell blood.

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
We cross a line when we call a child of Satan brother.

We don't know their final outcome, but we are able to judge the state they are in now. I have a duty to do so and will do so as long as I am under His authority.

I would argue that we are simply incapable of judging the state they are in now.

Would you have me give that man a false security? That would be as disgusting a thing as I have ever heard of.

It is not our role to give anyone security. Easy believe-ism is just as dangerous. Why not have asked the poor fellow what he was trusting in for his salvation? Why not give him the Gospel? Why send him back to a man you believe led him down the wrong road? From your comment, the man was ripe to hear the Gospel and you turned him away.

IMJerusha

Unlike you, I don't consider all those who CLAIM the blood of Jesus or who CLAIM to call upon the name of the Lord to be members of the body of Christ. Truster can claim whatever he likes, but his posts have revealed his true standing. You have claimed to call on the Lord, but you preach the Law....thus I can't consider you IN CHRIST, either. You preach the same message Jason does, that believers can move in and out of Christ as if He was a revolving door instead of THE DOOR.

To put it simply, I don't fall for the CLAIMS people make when their message is contrary to the Word of God.

Oops, just saw this. Contrary to the Word of God?
Matthew 3:7-10
Matthew 7:15-20
John 15:1-10

I notice that whenever you say "you preach the Law" you conveniently leave out that fact that I preach the Law for obedience, not salvation. You do not wish to wash your robe. I do. Revelation 22:14. How can one be faithful to Yeshua and disobedient to God? The two must go hand in hand to survive the end time. Revelation 14:12.

Truster

I would argue that we are simply incapable of judging the state they are in now.

It is not our role to give anyone security. Easy believe-ism is just as dangerous. Why not have asked the poor fellow what he was trusting in for his salvation? Why not give him the Gospel? Why send him back to a man you believe led him down the wrong road? From your comment, the man was ripe to hear the Gospel and you turned him away.

Yep I turned him away. Because like most of the people on here they know a little and they think they have it all. What they have is nothing, but to admit that is impossible. Auto-salvation is fools gold.

You tell me not to judge, but you were really quick off the mark there to judge me. And do so in regard to circumstances you know very little about. For a man that can't judge you do a very good impersonation of one that does. Hypocrite comes to mind!

Lon

Yes, yes, I know, you "judge all things" but are not judged.

The danger ... putting [one's]self in God's place. We don't literally judge all things, we evaluate (not judge) all things. There is but One Judge and He judges rightly between you and I.

IMJerusha

Yep I turned him away. Because like most of the people on here they know a little and they think they have it all. What they have is nothing, but to admit that is impossible. Auto-salvation is fools gold.

You tell me not to judge, but you were really quick off the mark there to judge me. And do so in regard to circumstances you know very little about. For a man that can't judge you do a very good impersonation of one that does. Hypocrite comes to mind!

I think I stated here that we are all capable of that. :plain:

Truster

Better to be seen as rude and non-responsive than to have integrity and honor in declaring a thing, like the ignore feature. The feature would seem to protect both integrity and honour, to each of the parties involved. :idunno:

That's what I thought.

Lon

No, it does not. There is a difference between judging what you say and judging your soul. She is judging your (not God's) words.

You, my friend, sit on the Bema seat or next to it, or so it very much seems to me, but I'm no judge. I 'evaluate' all things, not judge what belongs to One Judge who reigns alone.