Muslim here. Ask me a question..

iouae

Every time Christians have gone on a crusade it has been a disaster.
The crusades against the muslims a millennium ago were disasters.
Catholics killing Protestants is a disaster.
Protestants killing Catholics is a disaster.
We don't need a new crusade against anybody.
Live and let live till Christ returns. That is my motto.

Quincy

When Muslims spearhead the fight against terrorism, then I will respect Islam as a world religion. Until then, they are complicit sympathizers and share the guilt with murderers.

Police your own or face extinction.
Christians are nice until they are not.

Westernized Muslims are pacifists, autonomous and live isolated, though. You know that, you're in Ontario. I've lived there (even among them for a few years) and there are plenty of Muslims and they stay to themselves, probably because they think other people don't like them and partly because they want to live by their own rules. So they will never spearhead anything..... ever.

Just leave them alone. If they go back, they'll be forced to help the jihadists and their kids will be born into that system. What needs to be done is to eliminate the jihadists, swiftly. Truly utter, humiliating destruction. Chaos has a way of leaving behind peace.

bybee

Westernized Muslims are pacifists, autonomous and live isolated, though. You know that, you're in Ontario. I've lived there (even among them for a few years) and there are plenty of Muslims and they stay to themselves, probably because they think other people don't like them and partly because they want to live by their own rules. So they will never spearhead anything..... ever.

Just leave them alone. If they go back, they'll be forced to help the jihadists and their kids will be born into that system. What needs to be done is to eliminate the jihadists, swiftly. Truly utter, humiliating destruction. Chaos has a way of leaving behind peace.

You make very good points! I am careful of what others regard as sacred. I'm very private myself. The Jihadists are not about religion. They are about power. And they are as big a threat to moderate Muslims as the are to Christians and Jews.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
The insurmountable doctrinal problems of Islam are 1, that it is not reformable, and 2, the doctrine of al-Taqia allows for the kind of infiltration that throws the whole thing wide open to suspicion. Al-Taqia means something like 'advantageous deception'--the follower can even deny being a Muslim if there is later value for Islam in doing so. It explains why apparently very nice people are sent to perform the worst of acts. I forget the year, but a few years after 2001 several Muslim doctors were apprehended on a plot to bring down several airliners departing London for north America. As I recall, there were chemical acts involved and it was to take place right after departure; Britain was the target.

This is why I claim it is not a religion. It is an ideology with one goal; the overthrow of the west, masquerading as a religion. Western countries need to label it what it is: treason. If you can't fight against it, then we can't trust you not to rise up against us - out you go.

From this moment I will not trust a Muslim. I will not frequent areas where Muslims are. I will not vote for a Muslim or a candidate who protects Muslims. I will go out of my way to not give them my business. And I will teach my family that Islam is not a religion, it is an ideology of terror.

The next time you see a Muslim woman in a full burka, will you wonder how many bombs are strapped to her body?

Quincy

You make very good points! I am careful of what others regard as sacred. I'm very private myself. The Jihadists are not about religion. They are about power. And they are as big a threat to moderate Muslims as the are to Christians and Jews.

There were good people in Nazi Germany, even. The Nazis, they had to go, though. Muslim jihadists hate westerners because of the way we live, our technology and the freedom we have. The fact that we're sitting here on the internet discussing topics alone makes unnatural to them and worth killing. They aren't going to just give up, sign a peace treaty and go home.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber

If that is true, let the moderate Muslims prove it. They are the ones whose so-called religion is being dragged through the mud. Don't you think they, of all people, should want to see the name of their false god exonerated?

Here is the bottom line. Forget about religion for a minute. We can argue about that as a separate topic. The bottom line is; if there were no Muslims in France and no Muslim was ever allowed across the border, would this have happened? If we answer no, the problem is inextricably linked to Islam.

We have no problem killing some so-called innocent Muslims with firepower in another country if we can kill a couple of ISIS leaders with the same stroke. How is this different than accepting that moderate Muslims will be affected negatively by our actions here because they allow radicals to live among them?

Christians are tolerant until they realise they are being lied to. The tolerance being showed to Muslims is naivety.

6days

We have no problem killing some so-called innocent Muslims with firepower in another country if we can kill a couple of ISIS leaders with the same stroke.
And they have no problem killing some so-called innocent infidels...us.

I don't have any easy answers but we are called to preach the gospel to every creature...to show love. Its SO easy for me to want to wipe "them" off the map.... but then realize I am no more deserving of the gift of salvation, than they are.
I guess one easy answer is to pray. Christ is working and changing lives in Muslim countries... We need to PRAY in love, because Jesus loves them.

bybee

If that is true, let the moderate Muslims prove it. They are the ones whose so-called religion is being dragged through the mud. Don't you think they, of all people, should want to see the name of their false god exonerated?

Here is the bottom line. Forget about religion for a minute. We can argue about that as a separate topic. The bottom line is; if there were no Muslims in France and no Muslim was ever allowed across the border, would this have happened? If we answer no, the problem is inextricably linked to Islam.

We have no problem killing some so-called innocent Muslims with firepower in another country if we can kill a couple of ISIS leaders with the same stroke. How is this different than accepting that moderate Muslims will be affected negatively by our actions here because they allow radicals to live among them?

Christians are tolerant until they realise they are being lied to. The tolerance being showed to Muslims is naivety.

True!

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
And they have no problem killing some so-called innocent infidels...us.

I don't have any easy answers but we are called to preach the gospel to every creature...to show love. Its SO easy for me to want to wipe "them" off the map.... but then realize I am no more deserving of the gift of salvation, than they are.
I guess one easy answer is to pray. Christ is working and changing lives in Muslim countries... We need to PRAY in love, because Jesus loves them.

I love what Paul has to say about what our view should be about the relationship that exists between those of faith and government. I especially like verse 3 and 4.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

And this was written at a time when rulers were mostly horrible!

As Christians we have every right to expect our governments to be a terror to evil, a revenger to execute wrath against evil. In fact, they are ministers of God to this end!! I have no argument with Muslims who do good works. I have a problem with Muslims who hide and protect murderers. If thou do that which is evil, be afraid!

iouae

It is my strong belief that Satan is trying to get Christians to play his game.

And his game is to motivate Christians into a Holy War against Islam.

Satan has already got the radical Muslims involved in their Holy War or Jihad.
If Christians get suckered into that game, then the White Horse of Revelation has begun its ride.

Revelation 6:2
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

This looks like a crusader. It has the appearance of a righteous cause, but is evil, and Satanic.

This exact same event is described in Matt 24:7

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

The Greek speaks of "nation" as "ethos". It is ethnic group against ethnic group. This is describing a clash of cultures. Such as a clash of Christianity against Islam. This clash of cultures is Satan inspired.

What I see happening is that the West's response will for a while longer, continue to be weak and indecisive. This creates fertile ground for the Man of Sin to stand up and suggest he can solve the terrorism problem with a "Holy War" or crusade. People will be so desperate for any solution that they will willingly give him their support.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
It is my strong belief that Satan is trying to get Christians to play his game.

And his game is to motivate Christians into a Holy War against Islam.

Christians have no country, no army and no weapons.
They rely on governments for protection which are, for the most part, non-Christian or, at best, nominally Judeo/Christian based.
The same is true of the Jews. Israel is a democratic, not theocratic, nation.

There will be no holy war between Christians and Islam.

iouae

I am glad to hear that.

I believe the West should leave the Muslim nations completely alone.
The West needs to adopt China's foreign policy. Take their resources, leave their politics.

Jerome84

Make sure it's a legit question, not something like 'how many people have you bombed?'

If you ever did have a question, I'll be happy to help and if I can't I'll try and direct you to the right place.

I've analysed Christianity quite a lot. From trinity to the resurrection, Paul etc. I can talk to you about why I don't believe in Christianity.

Ultimately, we accept all of the prophets of the O.T. We believe John the Baptist was a prophet, and Jesus was the messiah, God's Word, a prophet who delivered the gospel (the original message from his mouth) and that he will rule the earth as the king of kings in the Messianic age. We also believe he was born of Virgin Mary (who is esteemed as the most Holy woman to walk the earth, by Muslims).
Our fundamental difference is that we just don't think God is a trinity, and we don't believe he died for our sins.

This is identical to the Islamic declaration of faith, and was certainly the same for the time of Jesus:
'Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.'
Eternal life for Islam is 'there is only one God, and Muhammad is the messenger/whom God has sent'.

How can you obey a dead warlord, Muhammed? He led armies and killed innocent people after victory.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Genocide_of_Banu_Qurayza

Muhammed spread Islam with the sword like ISIS does today.
ISIS are the only true muslims, they follow the "Quran".
The Quran forces its followers to kill certain people. The versus clearly states so. Muhammed did it, massacring thousands of civilians.

If you are not a member of ISIS and say you are muslim then I advice you to read that book. The Quran. No use in being religous and just skipping out on "the holy book" right?

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Helping you out a little. There are plenty more to read. Happy reading!
:)

Jamie Gigliotti

How can you obey a dead warlord, Muhammed? He led armies and killed innocent people after victory.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Genocide_of_Banu_Qurayza

Muhammed spread Islam with the sword like ISIS does today.
ISIS are the only true muslims, they follow the "Quran".
The Quran forces its followers to kill certain people. The versus clearly states so. Muhammed did it, massacring thousands of civilians.

If you are not a member of ISIS and say you are muslim then I advice you to read that book. The Quran. No use in being religous and just skipping out on "the holy book" right?

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Helping you out a little. There are plenty more to read. Happy reading!
:)
The teaching is dangerous. Ideas we see played out in horrific ways. The moderate Muslims don't fully buy into Quran killing teaching, that doesn't make Islam or the Quran less dangerous. Islam being accepted as a religion seems insane.

As Christians do we take seriously the radical love that the New Testament teaches? I pray we do.

Obviously those shedding blood the authorities should stop the threat immediately.

I think we have to remember who the enemy is. The Devil started this hateful heresy. And Christ is the way those deceived by it can be saved, and thwarted.

Truster

The teaching is dangerous. Ideas we see played out in horrific ways. The moderate Muslims don't fully buy into Quran killing teaching, that doesn't make Islam or the Quran less dangerous. Islam being accepted as a religion seems insane.

As Christians do we take seriously the radical love that the New Testament teaches? I pray we do.

Obviously those shedding blood the authorities should stop the threat immediately.

I think we have to remember who the enemy is. The Devil started this hateful heresy. And Christ is the way those deceived by it can be saved, and thwarted.

Satan does not start or create anything. He is an instrument that is used by the Eternal Almighty to fulfill His will. It pleases the Almighty to use the wicked to destroy the wicked.

bybee

Satan does not start or create anything. He is an instrument that is used by the Eternal Almighty to fulfill His will. It pleases the Almighty to use the wicked to destroy the wicked.

Satan cannot create. In and of himself he cannot destroy.
But through infecting the human mind and soul he may cause destruction.

Zeke

Christians have no country, no army and no weapons.
They rely on governments for protection which are, for the most part, non-Christian or, at best, nominally Judeo/Christian based.
The same is true of the Jews. Israel is a democratic, not theocratic, nation.

Brain washing 101 on how to make indoctrinated slaves defend the actions of their parasitic masters. Common sense speaks to this type of thinking as being warped and unnatural.

The Muslims wouldn't have a stronghold in France if people hadn't been under the same type of delusion, a fact you should ponder before they burn you're house down.

bybee

Brain washing 101 on how to make indoctrinated slaves defend the actions of their parasitic masters. Common sense speaks to this type of thinking as being warped and unnatural.

The Muslims wouldn't have a stronghold in France if people hadn't been under the same type of delusion, a fact you should ponder before they burn you're house down.

How about your house?