Muslim here. Ask me a question..

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Irrelevant the Kingdom of Christ, John 18:36, Luke 17:20-21, Neither religion taken literally have any other concern but this worlds kingdom for the perceived chosen, both manifest the love and theology of man and not the Divine Love that is all things to all people.

Indeed, the kingdom of God/reality is within the essence of every soul, its a kingdom does not come by outward signs, observations or appearances, but is inwardly realized in the depths of one's being, as all-pervading and transcending.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
boy your sharp.......

boy your sharp.......

If you are going to the effort to post islamic sympathizing videos, then you should take the effort to defend them.

I see your going on and on to make your case appear victorious. An obvious tactic of yours. The videos speak for themselves, - you are the one going on a rant about them, because your 'bigotry' cant stand that a video presentation would attempt to show that 'Islam' comes from a root word that means 'health' and not 'submission'. Anything 'islamic' you would seek to crush? Also, did you forget the video is put out by a peace-promoting/anti-war muslim organization? They do not support violence and terrorism at all and attempt to shed new light and interpretation on problematic verses in the Koran. So, just remember that before the vein in your neck pops. Take a deep breath.........

The videos are here, if you'd like to review.....

I see your going on and on to make your case appear victorious. An obvious tactic of yours. The videos speak for blah, blah, blah...

What I find interesting and affirming is that you're here as a Theosophist, which is Satanic in nature, apologizing for Islam. And all the liberals are apologizing for Islam, the same people who exalt homosexuality. (Talk about the intellectually and morally confused, Muslims who'd take the heads of their precious homosexual darlings, somewhere in the dictionary under hypocrisy. Beheading can put a crimp in somebody's rights, you think?) What is affirming is how all of Satan's sock puppets seem to fall into a neat line as well, things sinful, all things narcissistic and corrupt, evil, share this one common thread, from sexual perversion to false religions and gods, including making self a god: so textbook, fundamental Satan, all of it. You're all just a nice little rainbow flag, right? Well, that and a few bucks for a Starbucks will get you a cup of coffee and a trip to eternal hell. When you get there, what you believed, your delusions, suddenly won't matter.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Time to look beyond labels and mis-translations.....

Time to look beyond labels and mis-translations.....

What I find interesting and affirming is that you're here as a Theosophist, which is Satanic in nature, apologizing for Islam. And all the liberals are apologizing for Islam, the same people who exalt homosexuality. (Talk about the intellectually and morally confused, Muslims who'd take the heads of their precious homosexual darlings, somewhere in the dictionary under hypocrisy. Beheading can put a crimp in somebody's rights, you think?) What is affirming is how all of Satan's sock puppets seem to fall into a neat line as well, things sinful, all things narcissistic and corrupt, evil, share this one common thread, from sexual perversion to false religions and gods, including making self a god: so textbook, fundamental Satan, all of it. You're all just a nice little rainbow flag, right? Well, that and a few bucks for a Starbucks will get you a cup of coffee and a trip to eternal hell. When you get there, what you believed, your delusions, suddenly won't matter.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Theosophy is just one school among the ancient wisdom guilds,...and it is not 'satanic', another misrepresentation by ignorant fundamentalists. My using the 'affiliation' as a 'theosophist' is but a very liberal version of the essential meaning of the term,...which includes Theosophy proper but many related schools as well within the perennial wisdom traditions. An 'eclectic' I am.

But if you'd like to actually stay on topic, you can review the videos and see what is wrong with their presentation. The first was on the term 'rabb alamin' which the presentation gives an interesting interpretation of based on some root words, and the 2nd was simply to show that 'islam' means 'health' more than the idea of 'submission', which is often pushed by misguided terrorist factions. The presentation shares the support or evidence for such interpretations, so they speak for themselves. My aim at challenging the bigotry and mis-translations of Apple7 are rightly rendered, and thus already covered previously.

It still remains, you have your 'version' of 'God' (Call him Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Ahura Mazda, etc.) and muslims have their 'version' of the 'God' they worship as the One Universal Creator/Lord of worlds. The Abrahamic monotheistic religions all claim to worship 'The One True God'. - they have their 'books' to back it up. Regardless of the names or religious traditions attached to these monotheistic traditions,....they are all devoted to the 'One True God'. On a metaphysical level, if there is really only truly universal eternal infinite absolute omnipresent omniscient omnipotent 'Deity',....then all these approach, venerate or interpret this 'One God' in their own way, thru their own traditions. Absolute Reality remains what it IS,...while these are all different templates, conceptual frames, perceptive lenses being used to describe and relate to The Absolute.

Theosophy is just one school among the ancient wisdom guilds,...and it is not 'satanic', another misrepresentation by ignorant fundamentalists.

Utter bull. You should check yourself, before calling somebody else ignorant. You are either lying or know nothing of Satan. If you are a Theosophist, you are your own god. You look in the mirror, you see exactly what Satan sees, except he's smarter than you and knows Jesus Christ is God and is real, just that he insists on pretending to be that God. Like you see your god in the mirror. You see somebody in the mirror who's inherently connected to divinity absent the Lord God, destined to float around on astral planes, reincarnate, your destiny of your own inherent power, Theosophy a nauseatingly Satanic usurpation of God by the creature and a world class, Hindu-ish, comic book delusion, a Johnny-come-lately, false religious muck from the late 19th century. By the way, why don't you tell people about Blavatsky's magazine, "Lucifer?" Also, I was taught Theosophy by a Theosophist, bucko, may have forgotten more about it than you know. Something else, there are very Satanic Theosophists who acknowledge the Christian God, but reject Him, rather accept that Satan is that true "morning star" in the right. Again, you're either very deceptive, or a very ignorant Theosophist.

Folks, this person is of a Satanic, narcissistic, self-based "religion" that's fully occult in nature. There is no God to be found in anything anybody may say who's lost in a delusional framework of self deification, of a religion with no basis in reality and founded, contrived, by deceptive devils.

Apple7

I see your going on and on to make your case appear victorious. An obvious tactic of yours.

My case emanates from scholarly study.

Your case emanates from googling the internet for a fast-fix.

The videos speak for themselves, - you are the one going on a rant about them, because your 'bigotry' cant stand that a video presentation would attempt to show that 'Islam' comes from a root word that means 'health' and not 'submission'. Anything 'islamic' you would seek to crush? Also, did you forget the video is put out by a peace-promoting/anti-war muslim organization? They do not support violence and terrorism at all and attempt to shed new light and interpretation on problematic verses in the Koran. So, just remember that before the vein in your neck pops. Take a deep breath.........

The videos are here, if you'd like to review.....

Indeed....your googled vids speak for themselves...and for you.

They are Islamic propaganda clips sympathizing and trying to make light of Islamic terrorism.

Terrorism ignited from the misunderstanding of ONE word?

Come on!!!

Come to the obvious scriptural conclusion that followers of islam worship Satan and are demon possessed....that would explain why they are known for violence.

You're trying to put lipstick on the Islamic pig!

Apple7

:up:

Apple7

My aim at challenging the bigotry and mis-translations of Apple7 are rightly rendered, and thus already covered previously.

Hey folks...

Freedom of speech and freedom of religion make me a 'bigot' according to liberals like FL.:rotfl:

Still waiting for some sort of googled exegetical rebuttal from you.

It still remains, you have your 'version' of 'God' (Call him Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Ahura Mazda, etc.) and muslims have their 'version' of the 'God' they worship as the One Universal Creator/Lord of worlds. The Abrahamic monotheistic religions all claim to worship 'The One True God'. - they have their 'books' to back it up. Regardless of the names or religious traditions attached to these monotheistic traditions,....they are all devoted to the 'One True God'.

No.

That assertion resides only in the mind of an ignorant liberal.

Apple7

Utter bull. You should check yourself, before calling somebody else ignorant. You are either lying or know nothing of Satan. If you are a Theosophist, you are your own god. You look in the mirror, you see exactly what Satan sees, except he's smarter than you and knows Jesus Christ is God and is real, just that he insists on pretending to be that God. Like you see your god in the mirror. You see somebody in the mirror who's inherently connected to divinity absent the Lord God, destined to float around on astral planes, reincarnate, your destiny of your own inherent power, Theosophy a nauseatingly Satanic usurpation of God by the creature and a world class, Hindu-ish, comic book delusion, a Johnny-come-lately, false religious muck from the late 19th century. By the way, why don't you tell people about Blavatsky's magazine, "Lucifer?" Also, I was taught Theosophy by a Theosophist, bucko, may have forgotten more about it than you know. Something else, there are very Satanic Theosophists who acknowledge the Christian God, but reject Him, rather accept that Satan is that true "morning star" in the right. Again, you're either very deceptive, or a very ignorant Theosophist.

Folks, this person is of a Satanic, narcissistic, self-based "religion" that's fully occult in nature. There is no God to be found in anything anybody may say who's lost in a delusional framework of self deification, of a religion with no basis in reality and founded, contrived, by deceptive devils.

Agreed.

Zeke

Why is it that infidels, those not belonging to Islam should be put to death?

Islam isn't the only banner with blood on it, How many Native people of this land became expendable under the manifests destiny clause? All of mans governments are ungodly beasts that prey upon people through the guise/stupor of religion and patriotism.

The Creator/Nature allows personal defense, but being duped into killing people for land and resources is certainly OT Deity/Flesh thinking which puts people into mind controlled ignorance, Galatians 4:24!

Zeke

Christians still afraid of things that go bump in the night over in some foreign land because they are citizen of this world systems first, heaven second. Over looking the nature of spiritual teaching that can't be Nationalized, or Gender specific, to do so breeds religions without any personal responsibility, Ah some Savior will do it for me when that very Savior was a blueprint for all people, you mock Divine Love by trying to politicize it under flag and country who lead the people into bondage.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Some 'light' on 'lucifer'......

Some 'light' on 'lucifer'......

Some misconceptions above. See here (from pages 5 -6) where I address the 'Lucifer' issue in the 'Church of Lucifer opens in Texas' thread. I provide my own commentary and resource links on the subject, helping to enlighten. WizardofOz and I also had an excellent thread on the whole "Lucifer=Satan" assumption. This 'correlation' of the two and the assuming that 'Lucifer' was Satan before he 'fell' is only a traditional belief/mythology, since the term (its not even necessarily a proper name) 'lucifer' is only found in the Latin vulgate, and carried over into only some translations like the KJV and its relatives, using the TR. All other translations translate the word as 'Daystar', 'Light-bringer', 'morning star', etc.....referring to 'Venus', describing the King of Babylon being a 'star' in his own right.

~*~*~

As far as what Blavatsky and Theosophy teaches, in addition to the thread earlier, these will clear up some popular misconceptions.....

See: Lucifer the Lightbringer

See: “Satan is the only God” – Did Blavatsky really say that?

Its no secret or surprise that Blavatsky chose to call her London magazine 'Lucifer',...and that is explained here. (see the 2 letters in upper right). She explains, and it was a brilliant yet humorous gesture on her part, since 'lucifer' means 'light-bearer' so what a better name to use in expounding the ancient wisdom teachings? - and to ruffle some features of the Church at that time. She did this wonderfully in her letter to the Archbishop of Cantebury as I already shared here. - this is a classic. Remember, truth has nothing to fear.

A theosophist does not have to fear the word 'Lucifer',...to which even Jesus described himself as, as being 'light', and more specifically the 'morning star', to which he furthermore promises that same 'light' to those who overcome. (remember the 'daystar' rising in your hearts?)

"There is no religion higher than truth",...hence our intellectual honesty in understanding and using the 'term' in its proper context. One must understand how 'lucifer' and 'satan' are being used, and how the ancient wisdom and esoteric teachings 'translate/interpret' those words, their ''meaning'.

There is nothing wrong with understanding what 'occult science' is, for it is the teaching/understanding of the hidden things or principles behind nature and the soul of man,....'occult' just means 'hidden' or 'esoteric', there is no need to fear that term either. Also, theosophists have 'service to others and humanity' as one of their tenets of practice, and 'selfishness' is the primary 'sin', so assuming that theosophists are 'narcissistic' or 'self-worshipping' is a misnomer, for no true theosophist who practices its principles would be such, for 'selflessness' is promoted, and serving humanity. 'Deity' is that universal omnipresent abstract impersonal energy Spirit-consciousness that alone is immortal, absolute, eternal, infinite and indivisible. Our individual soul ('atman') and the universal 'Deity' ('Brahman') are one, and this is the fundamental understanding of 'non-dualism' at its heart. The 'atman' of 'God' if you want to use those 'terms' indwells all, and is one's true nature/identity at heart, only the outer forms and personalities change as 'God' experiences life and relationships thru the vehicle of 'personality'.

As far as 'deification' or 'theosis' goes (a concept also within orthodox Christianity mind you), well....that's a deeper teaching, besides the fact that we already have an inner divinity within. The 'personality' is never to be exalted or worshipped as 'god', for such is the false-ego. The true Ego however in theosophical terms is the 'atman'. It appears you have more to learn on these subjects with a good share of misrepresentation, but such things can be remedied with better research.

Lastly, I'd do some research on my history, bio, religious studies, evolution of thought, before prejudging me, for you do not know me, what I've been thru, or where I've been. I had planned to do a thread on Theosophy in the near future, but have much more to learn, since the literature in this tradition is quite vast, and the field so all-inclusive. On that note,...this thread is on 'Islam', and if we can keep it on that all the better, since a thread on this topic is not existing at the moment, so we can put it on hold or try another alternative.

Apple7

Its no secret or surprise that Blavatsky chose to call her London magazine 'Lucifer',...and that is explained here. (see the 2 letters in upper right). She explains, and it was a brilliant yet humorous gesture on her part, since 'lucifer' means 'light-bearer' so what a better name to use in expounding the ancient wisdom teachings? - and to ruffle some features of the Church at that time. She did this wonderfully in her letter to the Archbishop of Cantebury as I already shared here. - this is a classic. Remember, truth has nothing to fear.

A theosophist does not have to fear the word 'Lucifer',...to which even Jesus described himself as, as being 'light', and more specifically the 'morning star', to which he furthermore promises that same 'light' to those who overcome. (remember the 'daystar' rising in your hearts?)

Observing the classic Hebrew definition…

הילל = “hêylêl”

“hêylêl” definition:

Masculine noun. (Strong’s #H1966; TWOT #499a). Shining one, light-bearer, morning star, Lucifer; of the king of Babylon and Satan (figuratively).

It comes from the root, “halal” (#H1984; TWOT #499/500), which means the giving off of light by celestial bodies; to shine, to flash forth light, to praise, boast, be boastful, to be boastful, boastful ones, boasters, to act madly, like a madman.

References:
Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament (TWOT) Harris, Archer, Waltke, volume 1, pp. 217 - 218
The Complete Wordstudy Dictionary of the Old Testament, Warren Baker, Eugene Carpenter, p. 263
The New Strong’s Expanded Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible Red-letter Edition, James Strong, LL.D., S.T.D., Hebrew and Aramaic dictionary, p. 17

Compare its usage in Isaiah chapter 14…

Oh shining one, son of the morning, how you be cast down from the heavens! You weakening the nations, you are cut down to the earth. For you have said In your heart, I will go up to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God, and I will sit in the mount of meeting, in the sides of the north. I will rise over the heights of the clouds; I will be compared to the Most High. Yet you shall go down to Sheol, to the sides of the Pit.

To Revelation chapter 12…

And war occurred in Heaven, Michael and his angels making war against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels made war, but they did not have strength, nor yet was place found for them in Heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, the old serpent being called devil, and, Satan; he deceiving the whole habitable world was cast out onto the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a great voice saying in Heaven, Now has come the salvation and power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ, because the accuser of our brothers is thrown down, the one accusing them before our God day and night. And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the Word of their testimony. And they did not love their soul even until death. Because of this, be glad, the heavens and those tabernacling in them. Woe to the ones dwelling on the earth, and in the sea, because the devil came down to you having great anger, knowing that he has a little time!

Compare also what Jesus states in Luke, chapter 10…

And He said to them, I saw Satan falling out of Heaven as lightning! Behold, I have given you the authority to tread on snakes and scorpions, and on all the power of the hostile one, and nothing shall hurt you, no, never! But stop rejoicing in this, that the evil spirits submit to you. But rather rejoice that your names are written in Heaven.

Context seals the deal.

Observe:

• Isaiah states that “hêylêl” is cast down from Heaven to earth…just as Revelation states that Satan is cast down from Heaven to earth
• Isaiah describes “hêylêl” as striving to be like God … “I will be compared to the Most High”…just as Revelation states that Satan rebelled and was the accuser
• Revelation makes a clear distinction between the Devil (which is cast from Heaven) and Jesus by the phrase “And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the Word”
• Jesus further distinguishes Himself from Satan by stating “I saw Satan falling out of Heaven as lightning!”...i.e. Satan is compared to “astrapē”, (a flash of light) same as described by the root “halal”
• “Halal” also imparts to us boastfulness, and acting madly...all clear indicators of Satan’s attributes

Thus…

The contextual usage of “hêylêl” clearly mandates that it refers to Satan, not Jesus Christ.

Further, based upon this evidence, the best rendering for “hêylêl” should not be “Morning Star”…but rather… “Shining one”…

The authors of sura 86 clearly understood that “The Morning Star” refers to the Biblical Jesus Christ.

The authors of the Koran also understood that “allah” is Satan.

How could they be right on both accounts?