Muslim here. Ask me a question..

Wednesday Addams

BANNED
Banned
Ever been to Paris?

No. Through your paranoia of me being a troll, you've been trolling me with your accusation a lot, troll lol

Nah it's just one of my follow up questions. As in "do you need a date tonight...how much money you got"

155.png

Why are you still a Muslim knowing what your religion is doing across the world?

Why are you still a Christian knowing what your religion did across the world throughout its history?
The truth is, I don't judge and draw perceptions of Christians based on their history. I don't judge Germans by the Hitler regime etc.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mu...0-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/01/08/3609796/islamist-terrorism-europe/

When isolated and focus grouped, virtually all of those who did things in the name of Islam was actually a politically motivated attack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy9tNyp03M0

He hates God. :duh:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
One only need to turn on the evening news to know what Islam believes in. You can whine all day about 'unfairly' represented, but the world is a witness to it in action especially in the atrocities within primarily Islamic countries.

Heres another question for you, if you could actually answer some:

What does islam offer a woman?

I'm not interested in answering questions to people who just want to chastisise and misrepresent me, to be frank. I'm not playing a game of being on the back foot. It's for mature, reasonable discussion, you seem very emotionally loaded.

I honestly had given you the answer. You don't know what it means because you're insistent on suggesting it is what you say it is, I'm here telling you it's not, there's really not much more I can say. I invited you to look at a great in depth article on it but you refused. I gave you an answer, and you balked. That's not open minded.

This is a CHRISTIAN forum, you ARE on the backfoot.

Jesus Christ is the Lord God almighty, not a mere prophet, He died (crucified) for the sins of the world, including yours.

He was raised again to life on the third day and declared victory over death and sin and purchased us with His very blood.

Through that shed blood, we can receive forgiveness of sin and be reunited to God that we were separated from, because of sin.

Romans 10:9-10 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation

Jesus said there is NO WAY to the Father but by Him, and all those who believe will be saved.

Will you trust in Him for salvation, or will you worship the false god allah and die in your sins?

]What was the hajj used for before Muhammad?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Qur'an says Jesus died a natural death and just appeared to have been crucified.

And their saying, "We did kill the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah;" whereas they slew him not, nor crucified him, but he was made to appear to them like one crucified..." (Al-Nisa' Chapter 4 : Verse 158)​

Wick Stick

The Muslims were the major cause of the Crusades.
Not really.

The church of 1000AD interpreted the 1000-year reign of Christ as being literal and from heaven. Since 1000 years had elapsed since the crucifixion/resurrection/ascension, they were anticipating the return of Christ to earth.

When that didn't happen, they decided it was because there was no state of Israel. So they decided to help make that happen.

That's how it got started. Later on it was just about war profiteering.

Jarrod

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbo
The Muslims were the major cause of the Crusades.

Not really.

The church of 1000AD interpreted the 1000-year reign of Christ as being literal and from heaven. Since 1000 years had elapsed since the crucifixion/resurrection/ascension, they were anticipating the return of Christ to earth.

When that didn't happen, they decided it was because there was no state of Israel. So they decided to help make that happen.

That's how it got started. Later on it was just about war profiteering.

Jarrod

Educate yourself.

Robert Spencer- The Crusades, Fact and Fiction

Islamic Aggression-Jihad