Muslim here. Ask me a question..

bsmitts

Make sure it's a legit question, not something like 'how many people have you bombed?'

If you ever did have a question, I'll be happy to help and if I can't I'll try and direct you to the right place.

I've analysed Christianity quite a lot. From trinity to the resurrection, Paul etc. I can talk to you about why I don't believe in Christianity.

Ultimately, we accept all of the prophets of the O.T. We believe John the Baptist was a prophet, and Jesus was the messiah, God's Word, a prophet who delivered the gospel (the original message from his mouth) and that he will rule the earth as the king of kings in the Messianic age. We also believe he was born of Virgin Mary (who is esteemed as the most Holy woman to walk the earth, by Muslims).
Our fundamental difference is that we just don't think God is a trinity, and we don't believe he died for our sins.

This is identical to the Islamic declaration of faith, and was certainly the same for the time of Jesus:
'Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.'
Eternal life for Islam is 'there is only one God, and Muhammad is the messenger/whom God has sent'.[/QUOTE

Hebrews 9:22; 2Corinthians 5:20-21

CherubRam

Make sure it's a legit question, not something like 'how many people have you bombed?'

If you ever did have a question, I'll be happy to help and if I can't I'll try and direct you to the right place.

I've analysed Christianity quite a lot. From trinity to the resurrection, Paul etc. I can talk to you about why I don't believe in Christianity.

Ultimately, we accept all of the prophets of the O.T. We believe John the Baptist was a prophet, and Jesus was the messiah, God's Word, a prophet who delivered the gospel (the original message from his mouth) and that he will rule the earth as the king of kings in the Messianic age. We also believe he was born of Virgin Mary (who is esteemed as the most Holy woman to walk the earth, by Muslims).
Our fundamental difference is that we just don't think God is a trinity, and we don't believe he died for our sins.

This is identical to the Islamic declaration of faith, and was certainly the same for the time of Jesus:
'Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.'
Eternal life for Islam is 'there is only one God, and Muhammad is the messenger/whom God has sent'.[/QUOTE

Hebrews 9:22; 2Corinthians 5:20-21
You say that you are a Christian, and then you say you do not believe in Christianity. Does that mean you are a troll?

Jerome84

What is the purpose of Radical Islam? What is the difference from plain Islam if there is one.

Radical Islam wants to follow the Quran. They want to live like Muhammed lived. Muhammed was a successful warlord/general who murdered and killed to found a great empire or "caliphate".

Plain Islam are people who don't understand Islam, do not know who Muhammed was and what he did and who discard the teachings in the4 Quran. ISIS calls calls people of "plain Islam", heretics. And I agree.

Members of ålain Islam should change religion to wel... Christianity or some other peaceful religion. Jesus didn't sell women as sexslaves, Muahmmed did. Muhammed was a dirtbag and a satanist. No prophet.

One citation from the Quran:

"[8.65] O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand [in other words, do not understand totalitarian ideologies like Islam]."

The Quran is Muhammeds "call to war". He aimed at conquering the whole world. But he died before he could do it. But his followers are ordered via the Quran to continue fighting the holy war he started (jihad) until all men are defeated. Oh look ISIS...

Apple7

O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three". Cease! (it is) better for you! Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His transcendent majesty that he should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender. (Surah 4. An-Nisaa, Ayah 171)

The phrase 'Far is it removed from His transcendent majesty that he should have a son' does not have any Arabic support.

Renderings such as this one have the islamic denial-bias poured full strength into the passage...

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The phrase 'Far is it removed from His transcendent majesty that he should have a son' does not have any Arabic support.

Renderings such as this one have the islamic denial-bias poured full strength into the passage...

How many times does the Qur'an use the term "Son of God"?

Apple7

How many times does the Qur'an use the term "Son of God"?

Here are a couple...

وقالوا اتخذ الله ولدا سبحنه بل له ما في السموت
والأرض كل له قنتون بديع السموت والأرض وإذا قضى أمرا فإنما يقول له كن فيكون

Waqaloo itakhatha Allahu waladan subhanahu bal lahu ma fee alssamawati waal-ardi kullun lahu qanitoona badeeAAu alssamawati waal-ardi wa-itha qada amran fa-innama yaqoolu lahu kun fayakoonu

And they said: ‘he has taken the Son of allah, glory be to Him, much more certainly His that which (is) in the heavens and the earth, all are certainly obedient unto Him.’ Originator (of) the heavens and the earth and when commanded entirely by (the) Word, so only certainly Him, He says: ‘Be thou.’ so (it) is. (2.116 – 117)

These ayahs not only confirm that Jesus Christ is The Son, with the glory being unto Him (subhanahu), but that the entire Universe was originated (badeeAAu) by the Son and His powerful Word.

قالوا اتخذ الله ولدا سبحنه هو الغني له ما في السموت وما في الأرض إن عندكم من سلطن بهذا أتقولون على الله ما لا تعلمون

Qaloo itakhatha Allahu waladan subhanahu huwa alghaniyyu lahu ma fee alssamawati wama fee al-ardi in AAindakum min sultanin bihatha ataqooloona AAala Allahi ma la taAAlamoona

They said: ‘he has taken the Son of allah, glory be to Him, He is the rich, truly His that which is in the heavens and that which is in the earth, indeed in the presence of you from authority with that, are you saying about allah what you do not know? (10.68)

Another positive ID that Jesus is the Son.

bybee

Here are a couple...

Waqaloo itakhatha Allahu waladan subhanahu bal lahu ma fee alssamawati waal-ardi kullun lahu qanitoona badeeAAu alssamawati waal-ardi wa-itha qada amran fa-innama yaqoolu lahu kun fayakoonu

And they said: ‘he has taken the Son of allah, glory be to Him, much more certainly His that which (is) in the heavens and the earth, all are certainly obedient unto Him.’ Originator (of) the heavens and the earth and when commanded entirely by (the) Word, so only certainly Him, He says: ‘Be thou.’ so (it) is. (2.116 – 117)

These ayahs not only confirm that Jesus Christ is The Son, with the glory being unto Him (subhanahu), but that the entire Universe was originated (badeeAAu) by the Son and His powerful Word.

قالوا اتخذ الله ولدا سبحنه هو الغني له ما في السموت وما في الأرض إن عندكم من سلطن بهذا أتقولون على الله ما لا تعلمون

Qaloo itakhatha Allahu waladan subhanahu huwa alghaniyyu lahu ma fee alssamawati wama fee al-ardi in AAindakum min sultanin bihatha ataqooloona AAala Allahi ma la taAAlamoona

They said: ‘he has taken the Son of allah, glory be to Him, He is the rich, truly His that which is in the heavens and that which is in the earth, indeed in the presence of you from authority with that, are you saying about allah what you do not know? (10.68)

On what authority then do you suppose that Islamic extremists are burning Christian churches and slaughtering Christians?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Here are a couple...

Please go teach them the good news !!!

Colossians 1:16 KJV

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Then the sects differed [i.e. the Christians about 'Iesa (Jesus) ], so woe unto the disbelievers [those who gave false witness by saying that 'Iesa (Jesus) is the son of Allah] from the meeting of a great Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection, when they will be thrown in the blazing Fire). (Surah 19.37)

And they say: "The Most Beneficent (Allah) has begotten a son (or children)." Glory to Him! They [those whom they call children of Allah i.e. the angels, 'Iesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary), 'Uzair (Ezra), etc.], are but honoured slaves. (Surah 21.26)

And there is none of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), but must believe in him ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), as only a Messenger of Allah and a human being], before his ['Iesa (Jesus) or a Jew's or a Christian's] death (at the time of the appearance of the angel of death). And on the Day of Resurrection, he ['Iesa (Jesus)] will be a witness against them. (Surah 4.159)