Muslim here. Ask me a question..

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I don't understand the joke, but I'm not Arab so I didn't get that oil money, nor did I get the title of an Arab prince. I am but a mere graduate looking to make self-earned money, being my own boss.

Nah it's just one of my follow up questions. As in "do you need a date tonight...how much money you got"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
With regards to Muhammad and his marriage to Aisha:...

Islam finds forced marriage an evil sin.

So a 6 year old girl wanted to marry a man in his late 40's?

Aisha's father: Aisha, what would you like for your 6th birthday?

Aisha: Do you know any men in their late 40's that will marry me?

Spoiler
Prophet%20Muhammad%20&%20Aisha%20his%20child%20bride%20marriage%20cartoon.jpg

Now that I've mocked your pedophile false prophet, tell us about the 72 virgins and the pre-pubescent boys:

http://www.albatrus.org/english/religions/islam/72virgins_and_boys.htm

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
...I am literally putting my eternal life on the line but 100% confidently in believing God is a Unitarian God.

No, not really. According to Jesus you are not being judged with regard to eternal life.

And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. (John 12:47 NKJV)​

Wednesday Addams

BANNED
Banned
Im not interested in your link, i am interested in discussion with you, you said to ask YOU questions, can you not answer the questions you invited?

I think you need to be open minded for not only discussion but also to be able to research things. This is a very important point I'm making here. The quality of your research is an indicator of the quality of who you are and strive to be, as a person.

In short, taqiyya is actually 'to protect'. It was done when muslims were at the brink of being killed. i.e they were burned alive, in a situation that involves being killed or traumatically tortured etc. we are allowed to say something we don't believe, even if we don't hold to that sentiment ourselves. But it's very strict and we cannot even say things to prevent 100 lashes!

Let it be known then, that lying to the media to present a false version of Islam is just rubbish. Moreover, it is a GRAVE SIN. Islamic Scholars and Hadith transmitters of old feared one thing - saying of the prophet and the Qur'an other than what was said, because the sin is so great in Islam.

Whereas, the Apostle Paul actually went and did the Nazarite Vow in Acts 21 to convince the Law believing new Jewish believers that he was walking orderly and obedient to the Law, as instructed by James. This is the sort of taqiyya the media accuses Muslims of.

Wednesday Addams

BANNED
Banned
Does that mean when I hear Muslims saying that Allah put us here to test us, they're wrong?

Yes. They're absolutely correct, because we have to be worthy of God's presence. The wicked do not inherit the kingdom of God, just like in Paul's epistle to the Romans. But ultimately, when you strip God's reason right to the very core, it is so He can be known, and we can thus enjoy a blissful eternity with Him.

Jamie Gigliotti

That's fine, and with faith, rather than taking an approach that is just purely logical and scholarly, we as believers in God understand the importance of God's presence in our lives and what we feel God is guiding us to. This as well as basic foundations that discern what type of God we worship i.e is it the God of the Hindus? Is it the God of the Muslims?

What confirms Islam's truth is a very big question that won't be able to be answered in such a simple way.

I have logical reasons, reasons that conform to common sense and the way I understand the world, and personal experience. That actually summarises my initial paragraph in this post.

With that said, and in seeking to answer your final question, I'd first like to say that they possess oneness in the execution of God's Will. They work in eternal harmonisation of God's decree.

The reasons I believe in a Unitarian God are:
1. a. This encompasses what I believe to be an All-Powerful, Perfectly Self-Sufficient, being to be. If we are thinking of a God being self-sufficient, we are talking epitomes here. The epitome of a self-sufficient God for example is one that does not operate in a multi-personhood. But He is instead self-sufficiently One.
When I looked up and prayed to God when I was young, without understanding God as described word for word in the Qur'an, it would appeal to my disposition to worship an All-Powerful singular Person. Go to your churches today and you'll see people can't consistently explain what the trinity is. They'd probably even get stumped if you asked them the wrong argument 'If Jesus is God and Jesus died on the cross, that means God died, how can God die?'. A lot of them would understand the trinity wrongly, in a modalist sense, also. It's just not practically and instinctively understood even after 2000 years let alone a random illiterate, uneducated, non-critical thinking, fruits marketseller in Galilee in the year 30 AD. But the Oneness of God is understandable to all.

1b. The God of the Old Testament does not explicitly deny being a trinity or pentity or anything or that matter, but He does go to lengths to state His Oneness.
I just think that the God of mankind would make known that He is a trinity time and time again, rather than presenting His nature saying things like 'there is no one beside me'.

1c. I don't actually believe Paul believed in a trinity. It's hard to say, but Paul could have believed one of three things.
1ca.The Son was a man only.
1cb. Jesus was a divine being, either being greater than an angel but not God of the O.T, not Yahweh..which makes Jesus being 'subjected' to the Father more understandable.
1cc. Jesus was Lord and that the Father was God. 'There is one God, the Father, and one Lord, Jesus Christ'. This is repeated a lot in Paul's works and strikes me as a splitting of the Shema. However, there is no Holy Spirit influence. This seems to be further evidenced in John 17:3 - I honestly am convinced the author of John (heavily influenced by Pauline theology) didn't believe Jesus was Yahweh.

1d. All we have now are very strenuous interpretations of the gospels, in a way in which are written by authors whom we don't really know. We don't know who the oral transmitters are either nor their competence at transmission, we see massive evolutions of the Christology of Jesus from low to high as we go from Mark to John, whereby people increasingly believed Jesus was a divine being of some sort.
Professor Bart Ehrman is a very good figure to look into for more on this.

1e. When looking at the life of Jesus, all I see is a human prophet. He prayed to God. He used 'God' and 'Father' interchangeably. He never said 'I am God, worship me, God is a trinity', he always stated that he has no power of his own but it all of it was given by the Father. There are many unitarian verses, too. This is a massive topic and I could talk about it at depth. But it's clear to me that Jesus is all too human, and only human.

1f. It's very easy for that generation to believe in things like trinity etc. because they were prevalent in tradition. It was closer to home and readily accepted in their consciousness.

1g. I believe Islam is the true religion, and I have reasons for believing that which I will expound upon if you would like. The Qur'an emphasises God's oneness. The Oneness of God and the belief in that goes beyond just believing that God is unitarian, but it is symbolic of the way we should live, also. Being in God's image as you will.

It's just the amalgamation of these facts working together, I am literally putting my eternal life on the line but 100% confidently in believing God is a Unitarian God.

I hear your oneness argument. Jesus agreed.
So do I.

So we agree God is one.

The question is what is the nature of that oneness.

What logic dictates that oneness can not be shared?

What then is shared in the Father and Jesus?

I would think we would agree on God being omnipresent. Filling every possible dimension, yet we are made in His image. If He fills everything and has all power, He can choose to take any form at any time. He takes the form of the Father in Heaven, and Jesus on Earth at the same time.

Is He then just copying Himself, in a way yes in Jesus, with one factor to consider. I'm sure we can agree on God's goodnes and that "God is love" as John writes. Logically it only stands to bear that love needs to be shared to be love. So as the Father and Jesus and The Holy Spirit share this one love, one power, one diety essence, there sharing of love is in fact part of the nature that has always existed. There is one great distiction in this oneness of unity, but establisher of it as well. Authority. Jesus said He was doing His Fathers will and that "the Father is greater than I". You may say there it is, no oneness. But Jesus and the Spirit following the will of the Father to perfection, proves their oneness with Him.
When you experience agape love, perfect uncondional love of His and share in their love the oneness becomes oh so clear. And yet the truth our minds really are not truly capable to understand God, His oneness or His love, fully anyway.
To accept Him and His love I had to come to realize my brains limitations, but through Jesus, His love will be all you ever need. I pray you find it and Him.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I think you need to be open minded for not only discussion but also to be able to research things. This is a very important point I'm making here. The quality of your research is an indicator of the quality of who you are and strive to be, as a person.

In short, taqiyya is actually 'to protect'. It was done when muslims were at the brink of being killed. i.e they were burned alive, in a situation that involves being killed or traumatically tortured etc. we are allowed to say something we don't believe, even if we don't hold to that sentiment ourselves. But it's very strict and we cannot even say things to prevent 100 lashes!

Let it be known then, that lying to the media to present a false version of Islam is just rubbish. Moreover, it is a GRAVE SIN. Islamic Scholars and Hadith transmitters of old feared one thing - saying of the prophet and the Qur'an other than what was said, because the sin is so great in Islam.

Whereas, the Apostle Paul actually went and did the Nazarite Vow in Acts 21 to convince the Law believing new Jewish believers that he was walking orderly and obedient to the Law, as instructed by James. This is the sort of taqiyya the media accuses Muslims of.

Ive already researched it, do you intend to answer my questions or not, if not, im not wasting my time, because i am not interested in hearing you proselytize the demonic religion of islam.

You should have said, "ask me a question that i want to hear that isnt uncomfortable for me" I know what taqiyya is and what it means and how it can be used. So i asked why i should i believe a word from you, since your false religion teaches it and its a regular practice among adherents of islam.

Wednesday Addams

BANNED
Banned
So... this is all one big conspiracy, and the Jews are behind it? o_O

You seem a lot more articulate than that, up to this point. Say it ain't so.

Yes. I firmly believe this. ISIS was actually created by the CIA, this is a known fact even Hilary Clinton admitted that.

I believe it operates under a pyramidal structure. Dumb sociopaths/psychopaths/narcissists at the bottom joining ISIS thinking they can kill two birds with one stone: Serve the religion by shedding blood.
The people at the top pulling the strings are doing so for many reasons.

I invite you to watch the highly lauded comedy movie, this is very much the common sense of ISIS peeps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-SrlQ9tlI

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
One only need to turn on the evening news to know what Islam believes in. You can whine all day about 'unfairly' represented, but the world is a witness to it in action especially in the atrocities within primarily Islamic countries.

Heres another question for you, if you could actually answer some:

What does islam offer a woman?

Wednesday Addams

BANNED
Banned
Ive already researched it, do you intend to answer my questions or not, if not, im not wasting my time, because i am not interested in hearing you proselytize the demonic religion of islam.

You should have said, "ask me a question that i want to hear that isnt uncomfortable for me" I know what taqiyya is and what it means and how it can be used. So i asked why i should i believe a word from you, since your false religion teaches it and its a regular practice among adherents of islam.

I'm not interested in answering questions to people who just want to chastisise and misrepresent me, to be frank. I'm not playing a game of being on the back foot. It's for mature, reasonable discussion, you seem very emotionally loaded.

I honestly had given you the answer. You don't know what it means because you're insistent on suggesting it is what you say it is, I'm here telling you it's not, there's really not much more I can say. I invited you to look at a great in depth article on it but you refused. I gave you an answer, and you balked. That's not open minded.

CherubRam

Yes. I firmly believe this. ISIS was actually created by the CIA, this is a known fact even Hilary Clinton admitted that.

I believe it operates under a pyramidal structure. Dumb sociopaths/psychopaths/narcissists at the bottom joining ISIS thinking they can kill two birds with one stone: Serve the religion by shedding blood.

I invite you to watch the highly lauded comedy movie, this is very much the common sense of ISIS peeps:
It seems that there is no longer free speech in America. This is what the website said:
This video contains content from Optimum Releasing. It is not available in your country. Sorry about that.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm not interested in answering questions to people who just want to chastisise and misrepresent me, to be frank. I'm not playing a game of being on the back foot. It's for mature, reasonable discussion, you seem very emotionally loaded.

This is a CHRISTIAN forum, you ARE on the backfoot.

Jesus Christ is the Lord God almighty, not a mere prophet, He died (crucified) for the sins of the world, including yours.

He was raised again to life on the third day and declared victory over death and sin and purchased us with His very blood.

Through that shed blood, we can receive forgiveness of sin and be reunited to God that we were separated from, because of sin.

Romans 10:9-10 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation

Jesus said there is NO WAY to the Father but by Him, and all those who believe will be saved.

Will you trust in Him for salvation, or will you worship the false god allah and die in your sins?

Wednesday Addams

BANNED
Banned
So a 6 year old girl wanted to marry a man in his late 40's?

Aisha's father: Aisha, what would you like for your 6th birthday?

Aisha: Do you know any men in their late 40's that will marry me?

Spoiler
Prophet%20Muhammad%20&%20Aisha%20his%20child%20bride%20marriage%20cartoon.jpg

Now that I've mocked your pedophile false prophet, tell us about the 72 virgins and the pre-pubescent boys:

http://www.albatrus.org/english/religions/islam/72virgins_and_boys.htm

I don't believe this comment of yours is posed with any spirit that desires to reason, but just to push away reasonable discussion.

I would say to look at it holistically as I already answered your point fully. Aisha did want to marry him just to throw it out there.

As for your attempt to mock..lol...
2f8a2a7da4383cbcbc19b9260fa2e977.gif

With regards to the 72 virgins, it's from Tirmidhi Hadith lol, that hadith has no chain of transmission, it's a farce.

In Heaven, you get to experience great things, from a pure non-toxifying wine to hearing David sing the Psalms. The 'boys' you speak of are those who will just serve you. It's a shame sick minds turn that into perversion.

CherubRam

From Wikipedia:
The Arab Spring (Arabic: الربيع العربي‎, ar-rabīˁ al-ˁarabī) was a revolutionary wave of demonstrations and protests (both non-violent and violent), riots, and civil wars in the Arab world that began on 18 December 2010 in Tunisia with the Tunisian Revolution, and spread throughout the countries of the Arab League...

Founder of ISIS: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi
Founded in1999