Muslim Bakers and Photographers

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Note how Sandy didn't address the point that Art Brain wouldn't tell children that homosexuality is an extremely unhealthy and absolutely disgusting behavior.

If you would like me to pull up Art and my conversation, I have it tucked away in that wonderful table of contents that Art likes so much.

Yeah, you do that Connie. Pull the whole convo up so it can't be quote mined as well. I stick with every word of it you gay obsessed loony.

Why bother to pull up the posts when I can make my point here?

Inquisitive 10 year old child: "Uncle Art, my Sunday School teacher says that homosexuality is immoral, and that based on CDC reports, is extremely unhealthy. She also says that through Jesus Christ that immoral behavior can be overcome."

Uncle Art's reply:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Note how Sandy didn't address the point that Art Brain wouldn't tell children that homosexuality is an extremely unhealthy and absolutely disgusting behavior.:

I did ... by not affirming your claim. He wouldn't say any such thing for the simple fact ... that you are wrong. Like heterosexuality, homosexuality is NEUTRAL.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The marriage between him and Aisha was an honor to her family, whom she remained with after the marriage. A few years later, she went to live with him to learn the way of life as his wife.

Like Aisha had a choice (if she wanted to live that is) :

931.jpg

There is nothing 'pedophile' about it.

Technically speaking if 9 year old Aisha was post pubescent, that wouldn't make Mo (may pi...) a pedophile, it would just make him a child rapist.

I hope that clears things up in that ever so confused mind of yours Crucible.

Arthur Brain

Note how Sandy didn't address the point that Art Brain wouldn't tell children that homosexuality is an extremely unhealthy and absolutely disgusting behavior.

If you would like me to pull up Art and my conversation, I have it tucked away in that wonderful table of contents that Art likes so much.

Inquisitive 10 year old child: "Uncle Art, my Sunday School teacher says that homosexuality is immoral, and that based on CDC reports, is extremely unhealthy. She also says that through Jesus Christ that immoral behavior can be overcome."

Uncle Art's reply:

What, Sunday school teachers go on about homosexuality and CDC reports now?

:AMR:

Look doofus, you're the one who was going to post our exchange, so get on with it, word for word.

Otherwise it's yet another aCW copout...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Uncle Art's reply:
Homosexuals don't impose on people aCW

I suspected that you kept a file on everyone here, you're like J. Edgar Hoover, probably with the same tendencies. You know his story right?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Like Aisha had a choice (if she wanted to live that is) :

931.jpg

Technically speaking if 9 year old Aisha was post pubescent, that wouldn't make Mo (may pi...) a pedophile, it would just make him a child rapist.

I hope that clears things up in that ever so confused mind of yours Crucible.

When you live in a society where it is rape to have sex with anyone who isn't eighteen years old, you can call anything of the past 'rape'.

That picture was made by those like yourself. It doesn't actually have any value of interpretation to it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
you must have noticed you don't get much respect from any quarter on here, man, woman, conservative, liberal etc.

Put two and two together and try not to make five...

:e4e:

I don't conform to anyone on here. I am my own mind and person. Sometimes I agree with a woman, or a man, or a liberal, or a conservative. But not 100%, because I am honest- I'm not a tool like you and certain others who needs to be secured with a crowd :wave:

And for the record, there are people on here that I enjoy and who enjoy me, it just depends on the subject. And I also find it humorous that some of you always feel the need to bring up popularity, 'thanks' count, anon anon.

Compensating :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

I don't conform to anyone on here. I am my own mind and person. Sometimes I agree with a woman, or a man, or a liberal, or a conservative. But not 100%, because I am honest- I'm not a tool like you certain others :wave:

Well, yeah you are dude, but hopefully that'll change. What women do you agree with exactly?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Homosexuals don't impose on people aCW

I did not know that. So all of those children that were raped by homosexuals weren't "imposed upon"?

I suspected that you kept a file on everyone here, you're like J. Edgar Hoover, probably with the same tendencies. You know his story right?

I know that many people had a great HATRED for the anti communist Hoover, so much that they accused him of being a drag queen (the "T" in the LGBTQ acronym).

Isn't it queer how the left uses their own culture to belittle someone?

Arthur Brain

I did not know that. So all of those children that were raped by homosexuals weren't "imposed upon"?

I know that many people had a great HATRED for the anti communist Hoover, so much that they accused him of being a drag queen (the "T" in the LGBTQ acronym).

Isn't it queer how the left uses their own culture to belittle someone?

Hmm, sounds akin to using a bonkers white supremacy hate group like 'creativity movement' in order to besmirch a black man...

You really are flat out gormless.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Uncle Art's reply:

What, Sunday school teachers go on about homosexuality and CDC reports now?

:AMR:

Look doofus, you're the one who was going to post our exchange, so get on with it, word for word.

Otherwise it's yet another aCW copout...

Uncle Art's reply:

Arthur Brain

I don't conform to anyone on here. I am my own mind and person. Sometimes I agree with a woman, or a man, or a liberal, or a conservative. But not 100%, because I am honest- I'm not a tool like you and certain others who needs to be secured with a crowd :wave:

And for the record, there are people on here that I enjoy and who enjoy me, it just depends on the subject. And I also find it humorous that some of you always feel the need to bring up popularity, 'thanks' count, anon anon.

Compensating :chuckle:

Hmm, I never even mentioned the thanks quota, that was you dude...

You need to keep up with what you write yourself otherwise you will need to compensate.

kiwimacahau

Free free to explain how the body of a six, ten, twelve, fourteen year old, etc was different back in the bad old days as compared to the present? Muhammad was a child predator ... as was anyone who becomes sexually involved with a CHILD.
You are applying modern knowledge to earlier times and insisting "they should have known better "; while you're at it why don't you insist that they should have had modern medical knowledge?

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

Arthur Brain

Uncle Art's reply:

Uncle Art's reply:

What's the matter Connie? Have you misfiled the original exchange in your oh so ordered table of contents?
Otherwise pull it up as you said you would word for word.

Otherwise here's one in turn:

Uncle aCW, our Sunday school teacher taught that Martin Luther King was an evil man and cited 'creativity movement' as proof of this. It seems as though they're a hate group that promotes that white people are the superior race and a lot of their stuff seemed pretty sick. Should I believe them though?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What's the matter Connie? Have you misfiled the original exchange in your oh so ordered table of contents?
Otherwise pull it up as you said you would word for word...

Still waiting for Uncle Art's reply:

Arthur Brain

Still waiting for Uncle Art's reply:

Still waiting for you to bring up the original as you said you were going to. So either get on with it, admit you don't know where it is in your train wreck of a table of contents or can it dingbat.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still waiting for you to bring up the original as you said you were going to. So either get on with it, admit you don't know where it is in your train wreck of a table of contents or can it dingbat.

Why search for the posts when the issue can be resolved right here?

If the previous scenario made you feel uncomfortable, let's go with this one:

12 year old student: "My teacher was talking about how loving homosexual relationships are normal and healthy. My parents say that God doesn't approve of sexual relationships outside of traditional marriage: one man, one woman.

Who is wrong, my teacher or my parents?"

Uncle Art's reply: