Muslim Bakers and Photographers

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Jesus rescinded Jewish customs in the New Testament anna.

Nice try though.

That being said: those that did marry young for practical reasons, were post pubescent, meaning they were able to have children.

While some say that little Aisha, the false prophet Muhammad's (may pi...) 6 year old bride had reached puberty at age 9, other valid sources say that she hadn't.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamo...pubescent2.htm

In any event, a 9 year old girl would rather be playing with dolls than having the children of a 52 year old murdering and thieving pervert (may pi...).

So you're saying the Old Testament never happened? Nice try, aCW.

Tam referenced St. Augustine's betrothed. That was in the Christian era, so don't be so quick to think they'd left the all the OT customs behind.

I have (and will again for the morally confused) point out verses in the Koran that allows child marriages.

You won't find that anywhere in the New Testament.

childrape

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Jesus rescinded Jewish customs in the New Testament anna.

Nice try though.

That being said: those that did marry young for practical reasons, were post pubescent, meaning they were able to have children.

While some say that little Aisha, the false prophet Muhammad's (may pi...) 6 year old bride had reached puberty at age 9, other valid sources say that she hadn't.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamo...pubescent2.htm

In any event, a 9 year old girl would rather be playing with dolls than having the children of a 52 year old murdering and thieving pervert (may pi...).

I have (and will again for the morally confused) point out verses in the Koran that allows child marriages.

You won't find that anywhere in the New Testament.

childrape

Are you a cultural anthropologist? I'm not. How were marriages arranged between those ancient tribes?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you a cultural anthropologist? I'm not. How were marriages arranged between those ancient tribes?

How about we start with head pedophile (may pi...) of the false religion that you and your LGBTQ allies just love to defend?

Picture this historical setting: A 49 year old man asks his best friend if he could have his permission to marry his 6 year old daughter. His friend agrees. The man then visits his best friend’s house and speaks with the 6 year old daughter. Her parents watch as the he proposes marriage to the child. He is serious; he wants to marry the little girl and is asking for her consent. The little child says nothing; she only stares at him in silence.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm

MrDante

So you're acknowledging that (as shown in the link above) Christian business owners have been and are continuing to be harassed by your ever so tolerant LGBTQ movement for not selling out their Christian beliefs, but want proof that Muslim business owners who have turned away homosexuals aren't?

I remember various newspapers exposing this guy. Turns out none of the Muslim owned bakeries in Dearborn had any trouble making a wedding cake for a gay couple. The first bakery he claimed refused to bake a gay wedding cake baked only bread, no confections and no wedding cakes for anyone. At the second bakery he only showed his conversation with a man who didn't actually speak English. And the third bakery took his cake order.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-stone/rush-limbaugh-dearborn-an_b_7002854.html
http://www.arabamericannews.com/new...uTube-video-say-it-falsely-portrays-them.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I remember various newspapers exposing this guy. Turns out none of the Muslim owned bakeries in Dearborn had any trouble making a wedding cake for a gay couple. The first bakery he claimed refused to bake a gay wedding cake baked only bread, no confections and no wedding cakes for anyone. At the second bakery he only showed his conversation with a man who didn't actually speak English. And the third bakery took his cake order.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-stone/rush-limbaugh-dearborn-an_b_7002854.html
http://www.arabamericannews.com/new...uTube-video-say-it-falsely-portrays-them.html

I guess it goes without saying that a religion whose false prophet (may pi...) was a murdering, thieving pedophile wouldn't have a problem with homosexuality (Islam is a 'evolving' religion).

But it does:

Homosexuals are still murdered in Islamic countries.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, let's start with scholarly sources who study ancient tribes.

Or we could go from this point:

Is there EVER a case when it is okay for an adult to have a relationship with a child or teeny bopper? Is it ever okay to promote the idea that under certain circumstances it is acceptable?

I am going to with a resounding ....

NO

gcthomas

Only a pervert would want a little 6 year old girl for a bride.

Muhammad (piss be upon him) was a pervert.

All these holy books are myth building efforts, so you almost certainly can't rely on the historical accuracy of any specific detail.

In terms of this young bride, the most important fact for the writers was to convince followers that she was the only virginal wife, and therefore the divinely ordained wife of Mohammed. The age is a key supporting fact for this claim, so reliability is poor.

Give it a rest already.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

The Muslim scholars state that during the consummation between Mohammad and Aisha, there was no penetration and that her virginity remained intact until she blossomed.

This is in due process of the Old Law, which is what Mohammad maintained.

There you go.

Maybe you can go tell [MENTION=7966]Rusha[/MENTION] to drop her platitudes of sexual morality.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

So that you can blow a smokescreen over the fact that both Islam and your beloved LGBTQ movement embrace sex with children?

There were exceptions in the Old Testament for young people marrying, but they weren't acts of perversion like you defend.

God set the standard for marriage in Genesis (no mention of children marrying, only men and women).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Muslim scholars apologists that don't want their false prophet portrayed as a child rapist (may pi...) state that during the consummation between Mohammad and Aisha, there was no penetration and that her virginity remained intact until she blossomed.

Fixed that for ya.

This is in due process of the Old Law, which is what Mohammad maintained.

There you go.

Which Old Law are you talking about? Is it the Old Laws of the Quran that allows Muslims to murder and steal?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Or we could go from this point:

Is there EVER a case when it is okay for an adult to have a relationship with a child or teeny bopper? Is it ever okay to promote the idea that under certain circumstances it is acceptable?

I am going to with a resounding ....

NO

I agree 100%. Most (much) of the world has come a long way from the customs of thousands of years ago, thankfully.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So that you can blow a smokescreen over the fact that both Islam and your beloved LGBTQ movement embrace sex with children?

There were exceptions in the Old Testament for young people marrying, but they weren't acts of perversion like you defend.

God set the standard for marriage in Genesis (no mention of children marrying, only men and women).

No, because I'm bemused by Christians who won't condemn similar customs of their own religious heritage.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree 100%. Most (much) of the world has come a long way from the customs of thousands of years ago, thankfully.

IF I were in charge of the world ... it would be a capital offense for any adult to have a sexual relationship with a minor.

I would make such an awesome dictator! :D

Oh, and I would cancel Duck Dynasty and prohibit the repeats from broadcast ...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

No, because I'm bemused by Christians who won't condemn similar customs of their own religious heritage.

How about you start "condemning" your own movement for promoting adult-child sex and then we can talk about the exceptions God made for the Israelites in regards to marriage in the Old Testament?

7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.

http://www.rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
IF I were in charge of the world ... it would be a capital offense for any adult to have a sexual relationship with a minor.

I would make such an awesome dictator! :D

You do realize that would wipe out about 98% of the LGBTQueer movement don't you Sandy?

And then there's people like Art Brain who wouldn't tell children that the disease ridden deathstyle known as homosexuality is wrong, in fact he'd tell them that "As long as two people love each other...".

As "dictator", what would you do with people like Art Brain?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The female must be 14, and the male must be 16.

That was historically Christianity's law, with no restrictions otherwise regarding the gap in age. That is, a forty year old man could marry a fourteen year old girl.

But you see how that's changed in today's world- well it in itself was a change from more ancient times.

These people just don't get it, because they are so hung up on platitudes which ironically are the most short lived of all others. It gets annoying really, as it's nothing but rhetoric. Just state it a million times and people will be disillusioned to reality.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And then there's people like Art Brain who wouldn't tell children that the disease ridden deathstyle known as homosexuality is wrong, in fact he'd tell them that "As long as two people love each other...".

Misrepresentation of people does not an argument make, ACW. AB would tell CHILDREN that they should not be having sex. PERIOD.

As "dictator", what would you do with people like Art Brain?

Along with Anna, AB would be my second in command. I would need them to help me locate and prosecute those who resort to the baseless harassment, slander and libel of others ... :)

The fine would be ... confiscation of all their cyber devices ...

ClimateSanity

Describe what he ordered