Muslim Bakers and Photographers

Arthur Brain

While you're not worth the effort I went to finding what I said about the movement, I figured it should be "on the record".

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-3&p=4189269&viewfull=1#post4189269

Not that the above will keep you from spewing lie after lie...

My turn:

If I identified with a political party whose platform and elected officials were inseparable with a racist organization that went into black neighborhoods and murdered 10 million innocent black children, would you consider me a racist?

It is not a lie to say that you respected some of their views. Why did you even use their source if you didn't have any respect for them? Cos there's only one of two options on this. Either you're just too darn thick as not to vet your sources properly or you aligned with a nutball white supremacist group who hate people simply for being black never mind anything else. So which is it? Or is it both and you were just hoping your source would fly under the radar?

If you were willingly supporting such a party with full knowledge of anything like that then ya, that would pretty much qualify you as a racist.

Arthur Brain