Muslim Bakers and Photographers

Arthur Brain

Why search for the posts when the issue can be resolved right here?

If the previous scenario made you feel uncomfortable, let's go with this one:

12 year old student: "My teacher was talking about how loving homosexual relationships are normal and healthy. My parents say that God doesn't approve of sexual relationships outside of traditional marriage: one man, one woman."

Who is wrong, my teacher or my parents?

Uncle Art's reply:

Nope, you said you were going to bring up that exchange so get on with it. Not interested in any additional hypotheticals you wanna concoct.

Just bring up that original dialogue - as you offered to do, or just can it doofus.

Surely it can't be that difficult for you to find?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Um, dude, you're the one who felt the need to bring up who thanked me on a certain post.

Has the irony now hit?

:doh:

That's all they know how to do is thank people because they can't argue anything. They also do it to annoy others, you don't go around and not respond to a person and yet thank every godforsaken reply in opposition to them. I don't think they've missed a single one, ever.

It has nothing to do with 'popularity', just pointing out some of you all's pettiness.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope, you said you were going to bring up that exchange so get on with it. Not interested in any additional hypotheticals you wanna concoct.

Just bring up that original dialogue - as you offered to do, or just can it doofus.

Surely it can't be that difficult for you to find?

Still no reply.

Let's see if the third time is a charm with Uncle Art Brain.

15 year old sexually confused boy:

"Art, my priest raped me when I was 12 and the next year my Boy Scout leader did the same. I'm finding that I'm attracted to males instead of females and don't like that feeling. Should I seek spiritual and if needed psychological help to overcome these same sex desires?"

Arthur Brain

That's all they know how to do is thank people because they can't argue anything. They also do it to annoy others, you don't go around and not respond to a person and yet thank every godforsaken reply in opposition to them. I don't think they've missed a single one, ever.

It has nothing to do with 'popularity', just pointing out some of you all's pettiness.

So, it's just you with a hang up with the thanks feature then. Chalk up another irony meter explosion given your latest.

And yes Cruc, people thank each other here just to annoy the likes of you...

:rolleyes:

(The above smiley at this point is actually relevant too, take note)

Arthur Brain

Still no reply.

"Art, my priest raped me when I was 12 and the next year my Boy Scout leader did the same. I'm finding that I'm attracted to males instead of females and don't like that feeling. Should I seek spiritual and if needed psychological help to overcome these same sex desires?"

Still no link as you said you were going to provide. Is it that difficult for you to pull up even though you said you were going to? You offered to do it so just get on with it ya daft crank.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Still no reply.

:plain: The FIRST thing an adult hearing such a confession would be morally obligated to do would be to report the incident to their local police department. All rape victims need psychological help to deal with the trauma of rape. It would be up to the professional to analyze the child's issues, not you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, it's just you with a hang up with the thanks feature then. Chalk up another irony meter explosion given your latest.

And yes Cruc, people thank each other here just to annoy the likes of you...

:rolleyes:

(The above smiley at this point is actually relevant too, take note)

Psssstttt ... you forgot to mention the ignore feature. :)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Still no reply.

:plain: The FIRST thing an adult hearing such a confession would be morally obligated to do would be to report the incident to their local police department. All rape victims need psychological help to deal with the trauma of rape. It would be up to the professional to analyze the child's issues, not you.

Adding to the scenario: It was done by the parents. The priest was moved to another Catholic Church and the Boy Scout leader...ummmm...mysteriously disappeared.

Now back to Art's scenario, which he seems very uncomfortable answering:

Is it my imagination Sandy, or does Art Brain feel rather uncomfortable telling a child that homosexuality is wrong and encouraging sexually confused youth to seek spiritual and if needed psychological counseling?

Arthur Brain

Still no reply.

Adding to the scenario: It was done by the parents. The priest was moved to another Catholic Church and the Boy Scout leader...ummmm...mysteriously disappeared.

Is it my imagination Sandy, or does Art Brain feel rather uncomfortable telling a child that homosexuality is wrong and encouraging sexually confused youth to seek spiritual and if needed psychological counseling?

Art Brain is simply waiting for you to pull up the original conversation as you said you were going to do. I've already answered on point there so just link it to here in full for all to see. Or if you can't then at least admit it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by Rusha

All rape victims need psychological help to deal with the trauma of rape.

No they don't.

Only those who were brutalized. Others have a victim complex, and seek attention.

Just when I thought it wasn't possible for you to be more disgusting...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Still no reply.

Is it my imagination Sandy, or does Art Brain feel rather uncomfortable telling a child that homosexuality is wrong?

Nope ... I highly doubt he is uncomfortable, and I am fairly certain he would respond the same way I would. This isn't a game or a "their assault is worse because of their gender/sexuality" scenario. I don't believe someone seeking help would, in the same breath, bring up their sexual desires.

Regardless, the only thing that would matter is that the predator (no matter who it is) is reported and the child is no longer i available to the person in question. IF that means removing them from their home, so be it. Treating the emotional trauma of a child who was the victim of a sexual assault is the priority.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Art Brain is simply waiting for you to pull up the original conversation as you said you were going to do. I've already answered on point there so just link it to here in full for all to see. Or if you can't then at least admit it.

And this concludes yet another episode of

"Uncle Art's reply".

(Psssst, Art, I'll keep these posts handy for the next time the subject of child indoctrination by the LGBTQ movement comes up).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Cool story.

I choose reality, however.

Many people have been duped into a thing that is simply not true, and Rusha is an example of those who push such things.

While I would normally say something like "There's a padded cell somewhere with your name on it", I'll amend that to cage.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Anyone raped has been brutalized you gormless little chump, including men.

According to what, exactly? Your idea of how every rape happens, or by how rapes differ?

Because just like there are degrees of assault, by definition there are degrees of rape.

But many people have been so brainwashed that they have completely failed to distinguish that at all.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ACW, I am just going to take a moment to remind you that I have ALWAYS advocated that child molesters SHOULD receive the death penalty. My view of this is not based on the sexuality, religion, race or gender of the predator.

Arthur Brain

And this concludes yet another episode of

"Uncle Art's reply".

(Psssst, Art, I'll keep these posts handy for the next time the subject of child indoctrination by the LGBTQ movement comes up).

Psst, Connie. Bring up the original link as you said you would. What the hell is the problem with you doing what you said you were going to do?

Otherwise go check out 'creativity movement', ya know, that site you've expressed admiration for?

Crank.

Arthur Brain

According to what, exactly? Your idea of how every rape happens, or by how rapes differ?

Because just like there are degrees of assault, by definition there are degrees of rape.

But many people have been so brainwashed that they have completely failed to distinguish that at all.

Yes Cruc, having someone forcibly penetrate you against your will can just be a trifling little matter really...

You stupid, gormless, ignorant little turd.