Muslim Bakers and Photographers

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where are LGBQT folks demanding gay wedding cakes and wedding photos?

Muslim bakers and photographers are busy catering to their own community. I'm sure the homosexual movement respects that, being that they too are a bunch of pedophiles and pederasts.

mm2.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Muslim bakers and photographers are busy catering to their own community. I'm sure the homosexual movement respects that, being that they too are a bunch of pedophiles and pederasts.

mm2.jpg

Nice wedding photo. Not a word of protest from rusha, even after 24 hours.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Nice wedding photo. Not a word of protest from rusha, even after 24 hours.

Funny you think Rusha should have to post according to your rules.

I think you spend more time speculating about what Rusha thinks and what Rusha does than you do fact-checking the crap that gets posted as news around here. If she doesn't post, you say "no word of protest." If she does post, you pull out your ridiculous "see who yelps" line. You need a new hobby.

Meanwhile, I don't think she's thinking about you at all... you're probably on her ignore list. :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

mm2.jpg

The Loon world was whipped into a frenzy based on, as usual, the reinforcing winds of ignorance and hate. In what was meant to be an unremarkable story, Tim Marshall a reporter for Sky News blogged on a mass wedding celebration in the Gaza Strip officiated by Hamas. Marshall reports in his excellent blog Islamophobia. Ignorance or Propaganda?,
The party is for 450 grooms, the brides are elsewhere, some among the 5,000 or so guests. It’s the way things are done here, Personally I’m for the mixing of the sexes, but I’m not about to argue, I’m outnumbered.
Up on the stage there’s music and dancing. Everyone’s having a good time, even me, although the Hamas robocops are making me a little nervous. Sure Hamas have cold blooded killers among them, sure they support the murder of children in Israel, sure they are cracking down on women’s rights, but many of their supporters are just ordinary people. And they need a break…Then the fireworks explode, the cheering begins, and in march the Hamas scouts, bashing drums, looking every inch the future Hamas fighters many will be. Then the grooms, aged about 18 to about 28. They are holding hands with their young nieces and cousins, little girls aged from about 3 to 8, made up to the nines, wearing white wedding dresses.
So what has gotten the Loon world completely riled up? Well it seems that many of the anti-Muslims misconstrued the occasion and thought the grooms were actually marrying the little girls who were their nieces or cousins!

http://www.loonwatch.com/2009/08/anti-muslim-blogoshpere-runs-amuck-forced-to-eat-crow/

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/masswedding.asp

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Funny you think Rusha should have to post according to your rules.

I think you spend more time speculating about what Rusha thinks and what Rusha does than you do fact-checking the crap that gets posted as news around here. If she doesn't post, you say "no word of protest." If she does post, you pull out your ridiculous "see who yelps" line. You need a new hobby.

Meanwhile, I don't think she's thinking about you at all... you're probably on her ignore list. :chuckle:

It's amusing isn't it? And ... you are correct ...

MrDante

mm2.jpg

Of course the girls in the girls in the photo are not brides and this is a pretty well known fact.

The photo was taken by Journalist Tim Marshal in the Gaza Strip who was reporting on a mass wedding officiated by Hamas. The picture itself was of the grooms making their entrance. As per tradition the brides are segregated from the grooms until the actually wedding ceremony.

Per Marshal. "Then the grooms, aged about 18 to about 28. They are holding hands with their young nieces and cousins, little girls aged from about 3 to 8, made up to the nines, wearing white wedding dresses....Oh and that the brides were elsewhere.
It never struck me for a moment that the little girls might later be described in the bloggersphere as the brides! How naive I am.
Dozens, and I mean dozens, of websites took the video of the event and wrote lurid stories about Hamas mass paedophilia with headlines about ‘450 child brides’, and endless copy about how disgusting this was, how it showed how depraved Islam is, et al, ad infinitum. Site after site jumped on the story, linking from one totally wrong load of rubbish to the next."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It never struck me for a moment that the little girls might later be described in the bloggersphere as the brides! How naive I am.
Dozens, and I mean dozens, of websites took the video of the event and wrote lurid stories about Hamas mass paedophilia with headlines about ‘450 child brides’, and endless copy about how disgusting this was, how it showed how depraved Islam is, et al, ad infinitum. Site after site jumped on the story, linking from one totally wrong load of rubbish to the next."

This kind of misinformation and outright lies gets picked up and passed from one conservative blog to another. They don't fact-check, they just knee-jerk. And then it gets picked up by the next blog, and the next blog...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Of course the girls in the girls in the photo are not brides and this is a pretty well known fact.

The photo was taken by Journalist Tim Marshal in the Gaza Strip who was reporting on a mass wedding officiated by Hamas. The picture itself was of the grooms making their entrance. As per tradition the brides are segregated from the grooms until the actually wedding ceremony.

Per Marshal. "Then the grooms, aged about 18 to about 28. They are holding hands with their young nieces and cousins, little girls aged from about 3 to 8, made up to the nines, wearing white wedding dresses....Oh and that the brides were elsewhere.

In typical TracerBullet fashion, no link to back up his story.

One must remember that pedophilia is common in Islam, starting with their false prophet Muhammad.

For those of you that don't know the story of Muhammad and Aisha, it goes like this:

At around 49 years old, the false prophet Muhammad took 6 year old Aisha as his bride. At around 9 years old, Mo raped consummated the marriage.

Pedophilia not only runs rampant in the LGBTQ so-called 'community', it's very common in Islam as well.

The International Center for Research on Women now estimates that there are 51 million child brides now living on planet Earth and almost all in Muslim countries.

Twenty-nine percent of these child brides are regularly beaten and molested by their husbands in Egypt; twenty six percent receive similar abuse in Jordan.

Every year, three million Muslim girls are subjected to genital mutilation, according to UNICEF. This practice has not been outlawed in many parts of America.

The Islamic practice of pedophilia dates back to the prophet Muhammad, who amassed eleven wives and many concubines after the death of his first wife Khadijah in 619 A.D.
http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/MassMuslimMarriage.htm

Muslim and the LGBTQ movement have so much in common:

An absolute HATRED of Christianity, and ahem...'love' of little boys and girls.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This kind of misinformation and outright lies gets picked up and passed from one conservative blog to another. They don't fact-check, they just knee-jerk. And then it gets picked up by the next blog, and the next blog...

We conservatives have a saying: "13 will get you 20" (an adult having sex with a 13 year old will get you 20 years in prison, unless you're LGBTQ activists Terry Bean or Harvey Milk).

In Islam it goes something like this:

"13 will get you a whole bunch of wedding gifts".

If you would like to know more about child weddings throughout Islam anna, I can educate you.

Let's start with this one from Yemen:

The case of Nada Al-Ahdal , the 11 year-old girl from Yemen who escaped a forced marriage, and an eight-year-old girl who died of internal injuries on her wedding night, are not that unusual.

Last year Yemeni police broke up the wedding a 9-year-old girl. But how representative are these horrifying cases?

More representative than you would think.

Child marriages are rampant in Yemen. A study revealed that the bridal age in more than half of the finalised marriages in Yemen was under the age of 15. According to the study conducted by Sana’a University, only 7 per cent of “husbands” were under the age of 18.

It also added that nearly 65 per cent of females are married “underage,” while that number rises to 70 per cent in rural areas.

Even within the same Islamic groups, people differ in their opinion on a minimum age group. There are “religious extremist and traditional” powers that refuse any legal move to set a minimum age for girl, arguing that there is no minimum age for marriage in Islamic law.

“Accordingly, these groups that have popular basis don’t want to lose these bases by supporting the move.”

While child marriage predated Islam, there is no question that Islam helps perpetuate child marriage, along with female genital mutilation and honor killings.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/217334/65-brides-muslim-yemen-are-children-daniel-greenfield