Muslim Bakers and Photographers

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope ... I highly doubt he is uncomfortable, and I am fairly certain he would respond the same way I would. This isn't a game or a "their assault is worse because of their gender/sexuality" scenario. I don't believe someone seeking help would, in the same breath, bring up their sexual desires.

Regardless, the only thing that would matter is that the predator (no matter who it is) is reported and the child is no longer i available to the person in question. IF that means removing them from their home, so be it. Treating the emotional trauma of a child who was the victim of a sexual assault is the priority.

Would you like to be my next contestant Sandy?

Surely you'd have no problem telling impressionable young children that homosexuality is not only immoral, but an extremely unhealthy behavior?

Let's see how the audience feels about having Aunt Sandy as our next contestant:

Joker_c05392_190593.gif

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The weak westerners are suffering from terrorization. They simply can't help themselves. Poor women and children. And Baine.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Surely you'd have no problem telling impressionable young children that homosexuality is not only immoral, but an extremely unhealthy behavior?

I would tell ANY impressionable young child that promiscuous sex is not only foolhardy, but also dangerous ... and that sex is for grown ups who are in a committed relationship.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The goal of terrorism: to impose one's will upon a group of people thru fear and intimidation.

The fruits of successful terrorism:
Anna Rusha Baine Billary Obama the media ..

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I would tell ANY impressionable young child that promiscuous sex is not only foolhardy, but also dangerous ... and that sex is for grown ups who are in a committed relationship.

Who said anything about promiscuity Sandy?

You are aware that the CDC doesn't specify that uncommitted homosexual relationships are the only unhealthy homosexual acts aren't you? It's the act itself that is harmful to the human body.

In any event, you LGBTQ activists never let me down: You will never and I repeat never tell a child that homosexuality is wrong.

Arthur Brain

Cool story.

I choose reality, however.

Many people have been duped into a thing that is simply not true, and Rusha is an example of those who push such things.

You choose to be ignorant and obviously have no clue as to how damaging rape can be, either personally or indirectly through anyone who's been a victim of such an appalling assault.

How about you stop acting life a preening little gimp for once and just imagine, and I mean seriously imagine what rape actually consists of. You, the victim, are helpless as the perpetrator forces themselves on you, penetrates you and there's nothing you can do. Add to that the obvious violent nature of the assault, the possibility that this attacker may even kill you and then try arguing that there's nothing brutal in itself about rape.

You pratt

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes Cruc, having someone forcibly penetrate you against your will can just be a trifling little matter really...

You stupid, gormless, ignorant little turd.

Even cooler story.

There's no such thing as non-brutal rape on men, but there is with women. Maybe you should take a biology class- and men being raped is never talked about, because at the bottom of it all, it's really just a war on men.

You all simply made idols out of women, as women have made idols of themselves. It's taboo to even touch a woman, no matter how deranged, so what follows with anything more..

:rolleyes:

MrDante

I guess it goes without saying that a religion whose false prophet (may pi...) was a murdering, thieving pedophile wouldn't have a problem with homosexuality (Islam is a 'evolving' religion).

But it does:

Homosexuals are still murdered in Islamic countries.

This has nothing to do with the discredited video you posted.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I guess it goes without saying that a religion whose false prophet (may pi...) was a murdering, thieving pedophile wouldn't have a problem with homosexuality (Islam is a 'evolving' religion).

But it does:

Homosexuals are still murdered in Islamic countries.

This has nothing to do with the discredited video you posted.

I was looking for stories telling about homosexuals who were denied service at Muslim owned businesses and that was the only one I could find.

I have two equally valid theories as to why homosexuals don't put Muslims on the spot like they do Christians:

1). Both the homosexual and Muslim HATE Christianity with a passion (they're brothers in arms so to speak).

2). While being brutally beaten might be a fantasy of many homosexuals, there are some that don't like the thought of it being done by a Muslim baker.

Thoughts?

Arthur Brain

Even cooler story.

There's no such thing as non-brutal rape on men, but there is with women. Maybe you should take a biology class- and men being raped is never talked about, because at the bottom of it all, it's really just a war on men.

You all simply made idols out of women, as women have made idols of themselves. It's taboo to even touch a woman, no matter how deranged, so what follows with anything more..

:rolleyes:

What a little knob you are. Rape is just that, rape. A violent sexual assault on another person against their will. You trying to 'justify' it is just beyond pathetic.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And our next contestant on "Indoctrinate that child to the ways of homosexuality" is my good friend Sandy.

You will never and I repeat never tell a child that homosexuality is wrong.

Of course I won't ... because it's not. It's neutral, as is heterosexuality.

In other words neutral like some people prefer vanilla ice cream while others prefer chocolate?

Impressionable 11 year old girl:

"Aunt Sandy, I like this boy, but have the same feeling for a girl. Which should I pursue or should I just admit that I'm a bisexual?"

Aunt Sandy's reply:

Arthur Brain

Let's see how the audience feels about having Aunt Sandy as our next contestant:

Joker_c05392_190593.gif

Or how about you just bring up the original exchange between us as you said you were going to do. All my answers are contained therein, so all you need to do is link to it. I'm presuming you can navigate through your own table of contents right?

:idunno:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Or how about you just bring up the original exchange between us as you said you were going to do. All my answers are contained therein, so all you need to do is link to it. I'm presuming you can navigate through your own table of contents right?

:idunno:

No need to, as my point has been made loud and clear with two of TOL's homosexual activists.

And this concludes yet another episode of "Indoctrinating children to the ways of homosexuality".