Muslim Bakers and Photographers

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Tell us that Margaret Sanger and her fellow racists and Jew haters are a bunch of pathetic losers that are responsible for the murder of millions of black babies here in the US.

Art's reply:

I wasn't playing a game. I was addressing your failure to make good on your proposal to link to your own table of contents whereby anything I'd said could be up for public scrutiny. I was happy enough for you to post the link and you bottled out of it.

It's not a 'game' to point out that you express admiration for a pathetic little nutball group called 'creativity movement' and use such as source material for your stupid little threads.

Get a grip, get a brain, then get a life.

Calling you a schmuck is just too much of a compliment now...

:doh:

Boy Art, you're batting 1000. First you refuse to tell children that homosexuality is an immoral and extremely unhealthy lifestyle, now you refuse to denounce racist/eugenicist/Jew hater Margaret Sanger.

I forgot to ask:

Have you, annab and Rusha been fitted for your millstone? (I figured you wear a pencilneck small, while anna and Rusha wear a medium).

You are aware that God has very special plans for people who lead children astray aren't you Art?

Millstone-Cover-Photo.jpg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You choose to be ignorant and obviously have no clue as to how damaging rape can be, either personally or indirectly through anyone who's been a victim of such an appalling assault.

How about you stop acting life a preening little gimp for once and just imagine, and I mean seriously imagine what rape actually consists of. You, the victim, are helpless as the perpetrator forces themselves on you, penetrates you and there's nothing you can do. Add to that the obvious violent nature of the assault, the possibility that this attacker may even kill you and then try arguing that there's nothing brutal in itself about rape.

You pratt

Sex with the opposite sex is a natural thing in which the body is designed to do. You say 'penetration' as if in all cases that actually causes harm. This is only true of men who are raped.

Brutality is not synonymous with rape, as rape is simply 'seizing'. You've been raped- you have been seized and robbed of sense to be able to differentiate degrees of rape as you would absolutely any other crime.

You're the one with no clue. There is no holy book that outright condemns rape, do you know why?
Because the truth is just the truth and nobody was willing to lie in the scriptures- you're a modern, feminized man with Stockholm's syndrome, and that is it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're the one with no clue. There is no holy book that outright condemns rape, do you know why?
Because the truth is just the truth and nobody was willing to lie in the scriptures- you're a modern, feminized man with Stockholm's syndrome, and that is it.

Deuteronomy 22:25-28

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Deuteronomy 22:25-28

Notice the word 'betrothed'. As in, raping a man's wife. The focus isn't even on her.

So you fail. Try again.

If you got something to bring to the table then bring it. Otherwise, drop the amplifiers and rhetoric, and move along.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Sex with the opposite sex is a natural thing in which the body is designed to do. You say 'penetration' as if in all cases that actually causes harm. This is only true of men who are raped.

Brutality is not synonymous with rape, as rape is simply 'seizing'. You've been raped- you have been seized and robbed of sense to be able to differentiate degrees of rape as you would absolutely any other crime.

I don't need any 'holy book' to recognize that enforced sexual violence towards another person, be they male or female is despicable and without excuse.

You are a dumb little kid who knows absolutely nothing on the subject outside of his own trumped up little ego. I hope you're never the victim of such.

Arthur Brain

Notice the word 'betrothed'. As in, raping a man's wife. The focus isn't even on her.

So you fail. Try again.

If you got something to bring to the table then bring it. Otherwise, drop the amplifiers and rhetoric, and move along.

You had nothing to bring to the table to begin with. You're a nauseating little gimp with no clue whatsoever in general.

Arthur Brain

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Tell us that Margaret Sanger and her fellow racists and Jew haters are a bunch of pathetic losers that are responsible for the murder of millions of black babies here in the US.

Art's reply:

Boy Art, you're batting 1000. First you refuse to tell children that homosexuality is an immoral and extremely unhealthy lifestyle, now you refuse to denounce racist/eugenicist/Jew hater Margaret Sanger.

I forgot to ask:

Have you, annab and Rusha been fitted for your millstone? (I figured you wear a pencilneck small, while anna and Rusha wear a medium).

You are aware that God has very special plans for people who lead children astray aren't you Art?

Millstone-Cover-Photo.jpg

Still not managing to find your own link in your own table of contents aCW?

My my...

It's almost as if you couldn't find a comb in a hair salon...

:rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't need any 'holy book' to recognize that enforced sexual violence towards another person, be they male or female is despicable and without excuse.

Cool story.

Remind me again how this is supposed to be highlighted above any other form of assault? No doubt, for the same reason a woman getting punched is worse than a man being punched- even if you want to sit there and say otherwise, that is what you believe.

All you all can ever talk about is rape rape rape rape rape. I think you all should drop that underlying idolatry of the female body.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You had nothing to bring to the table to begin with. You're a nauseating little gimp with no clue whatsoever in general.

People didn't used to believe what you believe about rape. That is why it's in neither the Quran or the Bible.

I have EVERYTHING to bring to the table, and it's been ON the table. So far the opposition has been little weak bits of insult like what you just posted.

So, I'll just sit here and see just how much you all got behind all that nonsense you spew :wave:

gcthomas

Cool story.

Remind me again how this is supposed to be highlighted above any other form of assault? No doubt, for the same reason a woman getting punched is worse than a man being punched- even if you want to sit there and say otherwise, that is what you believe.

All you all can ever talk about is rape rape rape rape rape. I think you all should drop that underlying idolatry of the female body.

Men are bigger and stronger because historically they fight the most to impose their wills on others or to defend their tribe. Physical assaults are built into the male psyche, and while being beaten in a fight is humiliating, that is something that even young boys practice dealing with as they fight and scuffle through their childhoods.

The core of a woman's psyche is to control her fertility, to determine whose baby she must carry and spend a substantial proportion of her life and resources raising. The rape of a woman is to fundamentally tear through that fundamental part of her make up of her biological drive and as such is a devastating thing to do her.

So of course the rape of a woman is fundamentally different to physical assault on a man. Biologically, the main reason a man is built physically for fighting is to protect the women. Using that strength to rape them is the ultimate betrayal.

ClimateSanity

So you fail. Try again.

Sounds like rape is not a big deal to you . Right?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Sounds like rape is not a big deal to you . Right?

Not as big a deal as you all make it to be. Rape is something that has been with mankind since the beginning, and it isn't going to go away. If it declines, it's slight, otherwise staying pretty much the same.

It's pretty convenient that one an use something that will never go away as a crutch to get over on other people, and that's exactly what's happening with many women- they've expended everything else and have resorted to twisting everyone's mind with it.

I've gotten tired of that constant stigma, and being told I must submit because women get raped.
How about no. How about if women aren't actually trying to do anything to deter rape, then let them be victims. You all don't see what's really going on- people have simply lost their minds is all. It's sad that men will agree that they need to be 'taught' not to rape before they ever give up their Stockholm's syndrome and see how they are being manipulated.

ClimateSanity

A woman should be free to look as beautiful as she wants or to garner as much attention as she wants. Those things should not be the price a woman pays to remain free of rape.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
A woman should be free to look as beautiful as she wants or to garner as much attention as she wants. Those things should not be the price a woman pays to remain free of rape.

Well, that's not reality so they'll just have to deal with it the same as a man has to deal with not looking susceptible when walking through dubious neighborhoods.

Tired of this fantasy mindset calling me a misogynist. I'm a realist, and you all need to get real :rolleyes:
I'm not going to pay a price so that women can perceive the world as their glass palace.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

So you fail. Try again.

Betrothed: : the person that someone has promised to marry

The Bible says that a man who rapes his fiancée should be executed; it sounds to me like God takes sex forced on a woman pretty serious.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still not managing to find your own link in your own table of contents aCW?

My my...

It's almost as if you couldn't find a comb in a hair salon...

:rolleyes:

While your refusal to tell children that homosexuality is not only immoral but extremely unhealthy in this thread should be enough evidence, I did go back to the table of contents in Part 3 looking for the posts in question.

It appears that those posts were in the now deleted Part 1 or Part 2.

So that it can be seen by all how LGBTQ activists such as yourself indoctrinate children to the ways of homosexuality, I'll invite you to return to my WHMBR! Part 4 thread using the 3 different scenarios that you refused to answer in this thread.

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter Art; I know that I can always depend on you to defend that absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior and the child indoctrinating agenda that the homosexual movement proudly embraces.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Betrothed: : the person that someone has promised to marry

The Bible says that a man who rapes his fiancée should be executed; it sounds to me like God takes sex forced on a woman pretty serious.

The Bible also says Jacob arranged the marriage of his daughter Dinah to the man who raped her.

Genesis 34