Madists

God's Truth

He does not seek for God (Romans 3:10-12)

Paul is quoting King David. Paul is explaining that the Jews were sinful too. What is King David saying where Paul quotes? Listen carefully; at that time in which David speaks, the people are in a bad condition inside Israel. When the day spoken of arrived, no one searched for God.

If no one ever searched for God, ever, then how was it that the Israelites called out to God to help them when they thought God had forgotten them while they were slaves in Egypt?

Exodus 3:9 And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them.

Deuteronomy 26:7 Then we cried out to the LORD, the God of our ancestors, and the LORD heard our voice and saw our misery, toil and oppression.

If no one ever searched for God, then why do the scriptures say people did?

In the New Testament, when Jesus arrived, people shouted: “Son of David, have mercy on me”. They were looking for the Messiah. In the New Testament a blind man was searching for the Son of God, the prophet’s had said would come.

I just showed you that people do search for God. Again, Paul was explaining that the Jews were sinners like the Gentiles, even though the Jews were supposed to be God’s Holy people.

God's Truth

He cannot understand the Spirit (1 Corinthians 2:14)

The natural man who does not understand is about a man that lives only to please his flesh. THAT is NOT about everyone. We are flesh and we also have a spirit. Some people live only to please their flesh and some people are more spiritual and they want something more out of this life.

God's Truth

Madism doesn't see the real meaning of scripture.
Paul was a Calvinist before Calvinism; Calvinism is built on all the biblical authors :)

No way was Paul in falseness.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

God creates catastrophes and created people who happen to be evil at times, but that does NOT mean God makes anyone do evil.

God's Truth

The second part is revealing the origin of this belief of "saved once despite anything" and their similar absurdities...kinda like comparing Christmas with Easter...both being, you know, well intended counterfeiting...

There is nothing wrong with celebrating a day, it has nothing to do with gaining salvation from God or losing it.

Kinda like the comparing "Jesus is the Sabbath day" to "Sabbath is the Sunday"

No it is nothing like that.

You are a bitter root who is sinning by not obeying and instead judging others according to a Sabbath, and you refuse to repent of it.

Or Paul's calling His days He created for His people worthless instead of pagan holidaze and customs...

One comes from the other...

There are no shadows in the Light that came.

God's Truth

Ummm yes the blood sacrifices were a symbolic of the works of requirement of the saved but failing to actually make us saved...

No, the blood sacrifices were the works!

These works merely reveal the desire of the one doing them to be saved by the One who commissioned the work to do by those saved...you ascribe magical power to the blood itself or the ritual and that is idolatry worse than just filthy rags...

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Did you read that?

Do you see how you go against what is clearly written?

You can't make holy with filthy rags...ONY HE CAN MAKE HOLY...all His ceremonies were merely symbolic worthless in an of themselves to make one saved...

You just called something God commanded to be worthless, yet you got upset with me when I said observing special days are now worthless.

The problem with the way you say it and the way I say it is that you don't seem to understand that I said they are worthless since Jesus came and you are saying the blood sacrifices WERE worthless.

You are badly mistaken this time. The sacrifice of animals to atone for the sins of the people were something the people HAD to do to have God.

they were done by those who believed they were already saved by HIM and Him alone not for what they did...faith first then works...and out of gratitude or He will hate them too

Again, if they people did not do those purification works then they could would be cut off.

So got it? Our attempts to earn merit pay buy through works is filthy rags for only HE can make us righteous and help keep us that way...the works help in the after becoming saved part...as witness and testimony that we were saved BY HIM

That is beyond ignorant. You put down obeying on the one hand and then glorify it on the other. What don't you get about it never ever being a wrong time to obey God?
Not only that, you refuse the truth about the filthy rag scripture, for it is about BLOOD offerings for people to outwardly clean themselves, yet they did not really care about that righteous act, they did it with their heart not into it.

That is why God did not like the offerings that many of the people were giving. He did not like it that the people could be evil, give a sin offering, and have a relationship with God.

God's Truth

His days His ways were what He thought best and you dare call them weak and meagerly? They were a proud and stubborn people and were returning to their own holidaze...done prior ever knowing God or being known by Him

Stop adding to the Word.

You are trying to subtract the truth.

You show too that you are a hypocrite and greatly confused.

God's Truth

We do have to obey...no one comes to the One who actually SAVES us unless the Father draws him...

From what you said, I know you are confusing scriptures.

God draws ALL men.

You are confusing the time when Jesus was on earth and how only those not hardened by God could come to Jesus.

Since Jesus was crucified all are drawn to him.

We have to obey the leading and prompting by His Spirit to hear and believe having tested all things and realized only this is GOOD...

Make a path to the door in order to open it and let Him in...we must repent and die to ourselves...

Jesus does not come to the door of those who do not do right.

The gospel message is sent to those who do right.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

God's Truth

We really enjoy your idiotic speculation. Get saved.

You preach we do not have to do anything to be saved and that if anyone saved sins they are still saved because they are saved no matter what once they are saved.

You also cannot explain why the sinning man in Corinthians should be handed over to Satan so that his spirit can be saved.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Nowhere in the Bible does it say God saves unbelievers.
Then you are unsaved because you do not believe scripture that Jesus Christ is separate from His Father, and you do not believe scripture that the LORD will keep His oath to Israel, and you do not believe scripture that only the righteousness and obedience of one saves.

God's Truth

Then you are unsaved because you do not believe scripture that Jesus Christ is separate from His Father,

There is only one God and He is the Father. Jesus Christ that same One God and Father come in the flesh as a Son.

What don't you get about there being no one besides Him?

No way is Jesus ever separate from his Father; in fact, everything that Jesus does, it is what the Father does. Everything that Jesus says, it is what the Father says. Even when one sees Jesus, they can say I see the Father.

Would you like scripture references?

and you do not believe scripture that the LORD will keep His oath to Israel,

God already gave Israel all the land that He promised them.

Nehemiah 9:8 And Thou didst find Abraham's heart faithful before Thee, and didst make a covenant with him to give him the land of the Canaanite, of the Hittite and the Amorite, of the Perizzite, the Jebusite, and the Girgashite-- to give it to his descendants. And Thou hast fulfilled Thy promise, for Thou art righteous.

Would you like more scriptures to prove it to you?

and you do not believe scripture that only the righteousness and obedience of one saves.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he chooses those who obey him.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

I think you are guilty of what you wrongly accused me of.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
There is only one God and He is the Father. Jesus Christ that same One God and Father come in the flesh as a Son.
Nope.
The Father sent the Son. The Father did not send the Father.
The Father remained in heaven while the Son came to earth and became flesh.
The Father speaks from heaven while the Son is being baptized in the River Jordan.
The Son asks the Father to take away the cup of suffering if possible.
The Son returns to heaven and sits on the right hand of the throne beside His Father.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Exodus 12:13 KJV
And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

....to "That is doing something!!!,"

Exodus 12:13 Cain/you version

13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see your behaviour, as you must do something, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
Atta boy, John W.!
Clefty's version is way off track.

john w

Hall of Fame
You preach we do not have to do anything to be saved and that if anyone saved sins they are still saved because they are saved no matter what once they are saved.

Correct-accepting, by faith, that the Lord Jesus Christ, by His dbr,2000+ years ago, settled the sin/sins issue.

Good news.

You: No, bad news, he did not, and I, a lost person, am clueless as to what happened 2000+ years ago, by the dbr, as I will not explain it.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Nope.
The Father sent the Son. The Father did not send the Father.
The Father remained in heaven while the Son came to earth and became flesh.
The Father speaks from heaven while the Son is being baptized in the River Jordan.
The Son asks the Father to take away the cup of suffering if possible.
The Son returns to heaven and sits on the right hand of the throne beside His Father.

There are three and the three are one and the same.

God's Truth

Correct-accepting, by faith, that the Lord Jesus Christ, by His dbr,2000+ years ago, settled the sin/sins issue.

Good news.

You: No, bad news, he did not, and I, a lost person, am clueless as to what happened 2000+ years ago, by the dbr, as I will not explain it.

The man in Corinth should be handed over to Satan.

He was a sinner and merely had faith alone.