Madists

God's Truth

Moron-clueless as to Paul's point there, as Paul always referred to the Corinthians as "saints," you wicked, vile enemy of the cross of Christ.

Paul said that he should be handed over to Satan so that his spirit could be saved. Sounds like you have been rebuked and you cannot recover from it.

clefty

vs.

Romans 4:5 KJV

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

You, grinding your wolf molars, as your wolf face droops, wanting to kill the Abel's of the world...

Kill the Abels of this world whatever for?

Abel represents me my people the ones that did something...the right thing not just sat around only on their faith and/or did not do the right thing

and then pitch a fit when not blessed and end up killing those who do not do as you do...or do not in your case...but just live by faith

Genesis 4 KJV
And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering: 5 but unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. 6 And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? 7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. 8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
yup SEE? it's about doing well and being accepted not just faith and belief...ONCE AND THEN SAVED AND ALWAYS

The Lord did have respect for Abel's work...at least you included Abel's doing something...the right thing actually

You-Like father, like son...The devil's game plan....Eradicate the seed/seeds...

Antisemite, Jew hater....Pappy devil is "proud"(Isaiah 5 KJV..."I will...I will...I will...I will....I will......-pride) of you, high fiving you....

That is slick....real slick...like the subtil serpent(Genesis 3:1 KJV).

Feel better?

No?

No, punk, he, like all you other self righteous Cains/rats, of the world, hate that your works are rejected by the LORD God,as his basis for acceptance by Him,a holy, holy, holy LORD God(Isiah 2 KJV,) and you/Cain's, due to your pride, just like your daddy satan had, and fell(survey Isiah 5 KJV), have a face drop, and grind your wolf teeth, as you Cain's want to kill us Abel's, as you think, "Well, I am a dirty rat, but I am not as dirty as my fellow rats, as, I think, look at the better "fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord" I bring unto God/'god,' I can present, and I am cleaner than my fellow rats, so I must be saved."

phew done...ok now feel better?

I mean it's ironic and laughable that you claim to be the Abels and then turn and say any who do something expected of them are earning their salvation and practicing WORKS! the SAME works actually which Able did...of blood shedding sacrifices...ironic

When Abel does it for you it is no big deal but when Israel does it that was working for salvation...LOL

The better argument here would be who worked harder and longer and sacrificed more?

Cain or Abel?

But you and yours have no dog in this as you maintain no works at all just faith...

So for you both Cain and Abel were wrong to bring sacrifices AT ALL let alone build altar offer prayers etc

That is what yours protests...salvation by works...

And then yours go full silly with physical Israel is back and needs its temple and to begin sacrificial works again...LOL

clefty

There is nothing wrong with celebrating a day, it has nothing to do with gaining salvation from God or losing it.
the Sabbath day is a commandment of God...one of the 10 which other one are we able to break? And if you do celebrate something else another day perhaps that is idolatry which is breaking another law yes?

So yes Sabbath is about salvation as doing His Father's will is exactly that...

No it is nothing like that.

You are a bitter root who is sinning by not obeying and instead judging others according to a Sabbath, and you refuse to repent of it.
yes it is...Jesus never called Himself a day...much less of His replacing a commandment of His Father's law...and I judge as I will be judged and as one in the Body of CHrist are you?

There are no shadows in the Light that came.

Paul says they remain a shadow...nothing about no shadows or light everywhere...in fact He said nothing of the sort either but instructed Sabbath be prayed for that it be kept in the future time of trouble even...

He modelled Himself His life His Love and commanded we do AS HE DID...so don't just read the word DO IT if you LOve Him that is...

clefty

No, the blood sacrifices were the works!
yes I said that...

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Did you read that?

Do you see how you go against what is clearly written?
"I HAVE GIVEN IT TO YOU"...you keep your end but it is not YOU...it remains something HE gives YOU...He atones HE provides you life...YOU obey is all He sees that and is pleased and DOES WHAT ACTUALLY SAVES YOU...

You just called something God commanded to be worthless, yet you got upset with me when I said observing special days are now worthless.
worthless unto salvation...

Phil. 3:
"7But whatever was an asset to me, I count as loss for the sake of Christ. 8More than that, I count all things as loss compared to the surpassing excellence of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God on the basis of faith.…"

You claim the Sabbath is worthless...and to give me salvation it is...but as to remind me of WHO SAVES AND PROVIDES THAT SALVATION it is quite the opposite of worthless...if He through it sees my attempt to obey HIS WILL well then His Grace is mine...again not worthless...but not because I merely keep it

The problem with the way you say it and the way I say it is that you don't seem to understand that I said they are worthless since Jesus came and you are saying the blood sacrifices WERE worthless.
again He even got sick of them and made them to forget it as they did it but not out of gratitude or joy...no love

You are badly mistaken this time. The sacrifice of animals to atone for the sins of the people were something the people HAD to do to have God.
tell me could one who did not repent EVERY SIN still present the lamb? The sacrifices were actually for sins UNKNOWN...how do you repent that?

It was NOT THE BLOOD ITSELF but the obedience and faith that made the shedding occur...a person not in love or repentant could indeed still go through the motions and what?

You ascribe power to the blood and the act of shedding it and not to the ONE WHO SAVES SEEING IT DONE

That is indeed idolatry...

Again, if they people did not do those purification works then they could would be cut off.
for lack of unbelief...some of these uncleanliness was lifted at sunrise...you really think you can wash sin away like dirt? SIN IS NOT PHYSICAL MATTER...you can't tie it to the goat or baptize it with blood...it is SPIRITUAL in nature not literal

That is beyond ignorant. You put down obeying on the one hand and then glorify it on the other. What don't you get about it never ever being a wrong time to obey God?
Not only that, you refuse the truth about the filthy rag scripture, for it is about BLOOD offerings for people to outwardly clean themselves, yet they did not really care about that righteous act, they did it with their heart not into it.

That is why God did not like the offerings that many of the people were giving. He did not like it that the people could be evil, give a sin offering, and have a relationship with God.

Right because the whole system of sacrifices of sin is SYMBOLIC...just like the temple is merely symbolic as a HOME...do you really think He is homeless now?

ALL OF IT FROM FRUIT TO HIS DEATH was to restore on a spiritual level...to rectify and for reconciliation there not to scrub clean and were white robes we washed with Clorox...

Circumcision, baptism, communion, et al all of it symbolic...

Is why so many after emerging from the water and drying off are disappointed that well they still be tempted by the same things they dunked themselves in hopes of getting away from...

And once the revival is gone so are they...we must endure...to the end

Tnkrbl123!

Hello, so this is the first time I have ever heard the term "madist" so if someone could please explain to me what this means I would really appreciate that

daqq

Hello, so this is the first time I have ever heard the term "madist" so if someone could please explain to me what this means I would really appreciate that

Hmmm, well let's see, if I remember correctly: "the law is abolished", (until "the rapture" of the MADists when the great tribulation begins, all hell breaks loose, and the Jews are under the law again for seven more years, lol), "the only relevant gospel for today is the gospel of grace only which is the gospel of Paul", "the Gospel of Jesus, (which Judas the betrayer also preached), was to the Jews", and "Jesus is JHWH", and I think that about sums it up at least from what I have learned from their own words and teachings. Oh yeah, and if you decide to join their club you will need to start calling everyone who disagrees with you a child of the devil. Yeah, I think that is about the sum of it. :)

God's Truth

the Sabbath day is a commandment of God...one of the 10 which other one are we able to break? And if you do celebrate something else another day perhaps that is idolatry which is breaking another law yes?

So yes Sabbath is about salvation as doing His Father's will is exactly that...

yes it is...Jesus never called Himself a day...much less of His replacing a commandment of His Father's law...and I judge as I will be judged and as one in the Body of CHrist are you?

Paul says they remain a shadow...nothing about no shadows or light everywhere...in fact He said nothing of the sort either but instructed Sabbath be prayed for that it be kept in the future time of trouble even...

He modelled Himself His life His Love and commanded we do AS HE DID...so don't just read the word DO IT if you LOve Him that is...

Paul says that special days, including the Sabbath are shadows of Jesus.

Jesus is the Light and observing shadows now is worthless.

RBBI

Hmmm, well let's see, if I remember correctly: "the law is abolished", (until "the rapture" of the MADists when the great tribulation begins, all hell breaks loose, and the Jews are under the law again for seven more years, lol), "the only relevant gospel for today is the gospel of grace only which is the gospel of Paul", "the Gospel of Jesus, (which Judas the betrayer also preached), was to the Jews", and "Jesus is JHWH", and I think that about sums it up at least from what I have learned from their own words and teachings. Oh yeah, and if you decide to join their club you will need to start calling everyone who disagrees with you a child of the devil. Yeah, I think that is about the sum of it. :)

Wow. I wondered about that label too. Never heard it before, and as I generally run from people with banners over their heads that are not His, I never stumbled across this one. Peace

God's Truth

Wow. I wondered about that label too. Never heard it before, and as I generally run from people with banners over their heads that are not His, I never stumbled across this one. Peace

I have debated many different religions, denominations, and doctrines, and think that the Madists' doctrine of how we do not have to obey Jesus' words is one of the strangest.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

I would like to add all literal Jews will be saved in the end without accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior. They are Zionists.

And Jesus' word is just for the Jews not for the gentiles.

Those two seems very important to them.

clefty

Paul says that special days, including the Sabbath are shadows of Jesus.

Jesus is the Light and observing shadows now is worthless.

You really twist and distort Paul don't you? Add to the word...understandable why some are leery about Paul when watching what you do with him...

"Therefore, if all the translators were simply consistent with themselves, they would have translated Colossians 2:16-17 to state:

16 Therefore let NO MAN JUDGE YOU in eating and drinking or in respect of a festival or of an observance of the new moon or of a sabbath; 17 for those things are a shadow of the things to come, BUT THE BODY OF CHRIST."

http://www.cogwriter.com/news/churc...sons-more-do-not-keep-the-biblical-holy-days/

Again they ARE shadows of good things to come. Yahushua is not a thing. Certainly not a Sabbath day.

What Paul called worthless were pagan days... certainly not the laws He designed for His people. You make Him to be a bad Father giving His hungry children a stone rather than bread.

And as for your light thingy He is Light it is true but we are not to simply stand and observe light...but it reveals the work He has for us to do by it...

He made I NOT about Himself LORD! LORD! but doing the Will of His Father...His Father wills we keep His commandments not worthless traditions of man or in your case woman...

"There remains for His people a Sabbatismos"...Heb 4:9 a day of rest after six days of work...

God's Truth

You really twist and distort Paul don't you? Add to the word...understandable why some are leery about Paul when watching what you do with him...

You are the one who misunderstands.

"Therefore, if all the translators were simply consistent with themselves, they would have translated Colossians 2:16-17 to state:

16 Therefore let NO MAN JUDGE YOU in eating and drinking or in respect of a festival or of an observance of the new moon or of a sabbath; 17 for those things are a shadow of the things to come, BUT THE BODY OF CHRIST."

Again they ARE shadows of good things to come. Yahushua is not a thing. Certainly not a Sabbath day.
The scripture says they are a shadow of good things to come, Jesus Christ.

You are fighting against the Truth.

What Paul called worthless were pagan days...

The Galatians were NOT going back to being a pagan.

certainly not the laws He designed for His people. You make Him to be a bad Father giving His hungry children a stone rather than bread.

You should examine yourself and figure out why you resort to slander.

And as for your light thingy He is Light it is true but we are not to simply stand and observe light...but it reveals the work He has for us to do by it...

Where do you ever get that I say we are supposed to stand and look at the Light?

We are to live INSIDE the Light and ourselves be children of light with light.

Ephesians 5:8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light

John 12:36
While you have the Light, believe in the Light, so that you may become sons of light." After Jesus had spoken these things, He went away and hid Himself from them.

Romans 13:12
The night is nearly over; the day has drawn near. So let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.

1 Thessalonians 5:5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

He made I NOT about Himself LORD! LORD! but doing the Will of His Father...His Father wills we keep His commandments not worthless traditions of man or in your case woman...

"There remains for His people a Sabbatismos"...Heb 4:9 a day of rest after six days of work...

That scripture is Paul speaking about the old testament prophecies and how it has come to be when Jesus came.

clefty

You are the one who misunderstands.

I don't mind Paul...

The scripture says they are a shadow of good things to come, Jesus Christ.

You are fighting against the Truth.
um...yes they still ARE...and still pointing of good things to come...PLEASE STOP MAKING JESUS A THING...

The Galatians were NOT going back to being a pagan.
um...so they are going back to the law of Moses they never knew? Can't go back to something you never knew...

I don't think Paul would ever call that which he followed and instructed we are to ESTABLISH worthless...

You should examine yourself and figure out why you resort to slander.
it is not slandering to say Yah would NOT give a stone to His hungry children...

Where do you ever get that I say we are supposed to stand and look at the Light?

We are to live INSIDE the Light and ourselves be children of light with light.

Ephesians 5:8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light

John 12:36
While you have the Light, believe in the Light, so that you may become sons of light." After Jesus had spoken these things, He went away and hid Himself from them.

Romans 13:12
The night is nearly over; the day has drawn near. So let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.

1 Thessalonians 5:5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

You don't share what we are to do with the light so I assume we just stand and stare or bang around it like moths...

That scripture is Paul speaking about the old testament prophecies and how it has come to be when Jesus came.

Um know...Paul is writing in Greek and Greek has its own words for rest or seventh day of the week or paradise or fulfilled prophecies or what ever you want it to say...the word Paul used was sabbatismos because he actually went back into the Hebrew language to specifically state what was meant...a keeping of the Sabbath...writing to Jews this letter of Hebrews Jews would easily recognized Paul UPHELD the LAW...that is why the author of acts is clear it was Jewish attempts at SLANDER and FALSE WITNESS that had Paul preach he did NOT up hold the Law...ok?

It is FALSE TESTIMONY FROM FALSE WITNESSES that claimed Paul taught the Law was changed...