Madists

john w

Hall of Fame
As you wish.

The John W cult will be soon buried under a pile of their own ---- where they belong.

That's it, you Christ rejector? Quite impressive.

You never did give your life to Christ did you Judas.

Every day, as my sanctification, but not as the basis of my justification, perverter. You hate that, wolf, grinding your wolf chops, as you read this, demon.

There you go, TOl audience, as being a vile demon, admits, like Cain, that he is a "works based" "salvation," proponent, asserting that sanctification, " give your life to Christ," saves him....

Genesis 4:3-4 KJV

And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.but unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

And stuff your "Judas" spam, wicked, vile demon, as that is your "spiritual" brother, like Cain, you disgusting child of the devil.

Get off this site, wolfie.

clefty

That's funny stuff, right there.....

Rom 4:1-8 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:1) What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? (4:2) For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath [whereof] to glory; but not before God. (4:3) For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. (4:4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. (4:5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (4:6) Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, (4:7) [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. (4:8) Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Get saved shifty.

Lol...we were talking about Satan and well that even he knows and believes as Abraham did and understands how man is saved as David did...

You think he was out of a job if just believing was all there was...he believes and is not saved...why?

Keep your eye on the ball and play...the whole game ok?...not just once at the beginning and then think you can just well apparently do nothing the rest of the game...

john w

Hall of Fame
Lol...we were talking about Satan and well that even he knows and believes as Abraham did and understands how man is saved as David did...

You think he was out of a job if just believing was all there was...he believes and is not saved...why?

Keep your eye on the ball and play...the whole game ok?...not just once at the beginning and then think you can just well apparently do nothing the rest of the game...
666 "posts," from this drone, and not one scriptural post, posting the scripture,as she/he hates the word of God, and loving Oprah.

clefty

Every day, as my sanctification, but not as the basis of my justification, perverter. You hate that, wolf, grinding your wolf chops, as you read this, demon.

There you go, TOl audience, as being a vile demon, admits, like Cain, that he is a "works based" "salvation," proponent, asserting that sanctification, " give your life to Christ," saves him....

And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.but unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

And stuff your "Judas" spam, wicked, vile demon, as that is your "spiritual" brother, like Cain, you disgusting child of the devil.

The irony of you complaining to your glee club that they misquoted your brilliance a few posts earlier and here you are butchering Moses to suit your "JUST BELIEVE" agenda...

Here is the actual quote:

3 And in the process of time it came to pass that Cain brought an offering of the fruit of the ground to the Lord. 4 Abel also brought of the firstborn of his flock and of their fat. And the Lord respected Abel and his offering, 5 but He did not respect Cain and his offering. And Cain was very angry, and his countenance fell.

Oh hey and how about this?

6 So the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? And why has your countenance fallen? 7 If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it.”

Apparently both Cain and Abel had to DO something not just lay about and believe it will be done to them...imagine that...

Lookie here...verse 7 Cain is counselled to DO WELL, in order to be accepted...

Imagine that...

Just cuz Zionist Jesuit handlers take care of you for doing basically nothing doesn't mean the same applies for Him they war against...He would like His will done ya dig?

Apparently Cain lost his cool over realizing it was indeed up to him to DO something and to have to choose carefully that which he did...

Sounds kinda like you or yours...is it?

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
The irony of you complaining to your glee club that they misquoted you a few posts earlier and here you are editing to your agenda...

And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord. 4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

Apparently both Cain and Abel had to DO something not just lay about and believe it will done to them...imagine that...

Just cuz Zionist Jesuit handlers take care of you for doing basically nothing doesn't mean the same applies to Him they war against...
No, you wicked viper, Cain brought forth his works, "pictured" by......

Genesis 4 KJV
And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. 3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

In contrast, Abel recognized the need for a blood sacrifice, "pictured"...

Genesis 3:21 KJV

Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

=death of a sacrificed, "covered"/atonement/propitiation
Genesis 4 KJV...

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

=death, by blood...

Leviticus 17:11 KJV

For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

...and rejected you, and your "spiritual" brother Cain's works, as a basis of justification...

"5 but unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

You: I want to kill the Abel's of the world, as I satanically spam/assert, that an offering a sacrifice, "believing," taking God at His word, is a work, " DO something"(you).

Vs.

Romans 4:5

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

You: Believing, offering a sacrifice, taking God at His word, is "doing something," as is thinking, breathing....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Stop.

Vile pervert, as you spin...

Exodus 12:13 KJV

And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

....to "That is doing something!!!,"

Exodus 12:13 Cain/you version

And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see your behaviour, as you must do something, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

And notice the devil child, subtly(Genesis 3:1 KJV), just will not cite any scriptural passage, in his post, as he hates the word of God, like his daddy devil....
And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord. 4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

No citation....Sssssssssssssssssssssss......

Genesis 4:2 KJV

And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

"but"

Contrasts, between Abel/members of the boc, vs. you/children of the devil...

john w

Hall of Fame
your "JUST BELIEVE" agenda...

Lookie here...verse 7 Cain is counselled to DO WELL, in order to be accepted...

vs.

Romans 4:5 KJV

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

You, grinding your wolf molars, as your wolf face droops, wanting to kill the Abel's of the world...

Genesis 4 KJV
And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering: 5 but unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. 6 And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? 7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. 8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
Just cuz Zionist Jesuit handlers take care of you for doing basically nothing doesn't mean the same applies for Him they war against...He would like His will done ya dig?

You-Like father, like son...The devil's game plan....Eradicate the seed/seeds...

Antisemite, Jew hater....Pappy devil is "proud"(Isaiah 5 KJV..."I will...I will...I will...I will....I will......-pride) of you, high fiving you....

That is slick....real slick...like the subtil serpent(Genesis 3:1 KJV).

Apparently Cain lost his cool over realizing it was indeed up to him to DO something and to have to choose carefully that which he did...

No, punk, he, like all you other self righteous Cains/rats, of the world, hate that your works are rejected by the LORD God,as his basis for acceptance by Him,a holy, holy, holy LORD God(Isiah 2 KJV,) and you/Cain's, due to your pride, just like your daddy satan had, and fell(survey Isiah 5 KJV), have a face drop, and grind your wolf teeth, as you Cain's want to kill us Abel's, as you think, "Well, I am a dirty rat, but I am not as dirty as my fellow rats, as, I think, look at the better "fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord" I bring unto God/'god,' I can present, and I am cleaner than my fellow rats, so I must be saved."

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You never did give your life to Christ, did you Judas.

You just keep telling the world you are unworthy to enter the first resurrection.

(1Th 2:3) For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile:

(1Pe 2:1) Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,

(1Pe 2:22) Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

(1Pe 3:10) For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

(Rev 14:5) And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You just keep telling the world you are unworthy to enter the first resurrection.

(1Th 2:3) For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile:

(1Pe 2:1) Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,

(1Pe 2:22) Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

(1Pe 3:10) For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

(Rev 14:5) And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

LA

Stay off of that LA Freeway!

Right Divider

Body part

WHAT does he believe?

:french:

john w

Hall of Fame

Confirmed-asserts that sanctification justifies, and flips the bird, at God the Father, and His Christ's dbr as the sole solution to the sin/sins problem, deleting, on his daddy the devil's orders...

Romans 4:5 KJV

Romans 5:6 KJV

For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

...replacing it with...

To him that worketh, and believeth on him, that justifieth those who give their life to Christ, those who depend on their walk, giving of their life, not Christ giving His, their sanctification, walk, is counted for righteousness.For when we were yet with strength, in due time Christ died for the those who fix themselves up, ahead of time, cleaning up their act...

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....

God's Truth

If you think that YOUR obedience gets you saved or keeps you saved..... you are NOT saved.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he CHOOSES whom he will save.

Jesus tells us whom he saves and he says he saves those who believe and obey.

We are NOT saved by just believing we are WARNED that teaching is to deceive yourself.

Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

That is about no one being able to CLEAN THEMSELVES ANYMORE!
How many times do you have to be told that?

The works of purification that Jesus' blood does for us is by Jesus' blood and not of ourselves because we cannot do a special external washing anymore and bring an animal to sacrifice for blood.

No one can boast in the ceremonial works anymore.

What part of NOT OF YOURSELVES don't you understand?
What part of THE GIFT OF GOD don't you understand?

The gift is that we NO LONGER have to clean ourselves with various external washings and the blood of animals just to go to the temple to worship God where His Spirit was BECAUSE faith that Jesus' blood cleans us and we become the temple!

If you want to debate someone deal with what they say and stop merely posting the same scriptures that you do not understand.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus saves us all on his own, and he CHOOSES whom he will save.

Jesus tells us whom he saves and he says he saves those who believe and obey.

We are NOT saved by just believing we are WARNED that teaching is to deceive yourself.
Boy how the unsaved do scream!

That is about no one being able to CLEAN THEMSELVES ANYMORE!
So there was a time when salvation came by self cleaning?

Get saved.

God's Truth

Boy how the unsaved do scream!

So there was a time when salvation came by self cleaning?

Are you kidding? Those who did the self cleaning as commanded by God were the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption as sons; theirs the divine glory and the covenants; theirs the giving of the Law, the temple worship, and the promises. Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them proceeds the human descent of Christ.

Those who did NOT do the self cleaning were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

Do you think it is nothing to be without HOPE and WITHOUT GOD and SEPARATE from Christ?!

You can't debate appropriately because you do not have a sword. There is no dividing or anything like that with you. There is no deep discussion, only same insults and scriptures you do not understand.

You say I do not have understanding.

If you think you have so much understanding, why in the world don't you ever answer and explain about WHAT it IS that people MISUNDERSTOOD PAUL about? See 2 Peter 3:16, 17.

Explain that since you have so much knowledge.

In addition, I am still waiting for you to explain to me why the man in Corinthians should be handed to Satan to have his spirit saved.

Come on and show us all what you understand.

Why are you hiding from those questions?

Jerry Shugart

Are you kidding? Those who did the self cleaning as commanded by God were the people of Israel.

The personal righteousness of all those who did the self cleaning is described this way:

"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away" (Isa.64:6).​

If you are depending on your own righteousness to save you then you are plum out of luck!

Right Divider

Body part
Are you kidding? Those who did the self cleaning as commanded by God were the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption as sons; theirs the divine glory and the covenants; theirs the giving of the Law, the temple worship, and the promises. Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them proceeds the human descent of Christ.
You are quite the double-talker.