Madists

john w

Hall of Fame
Irony that Ephesians text is for all men and the Romans one for all nations...but Madists insist on rebuilding the temple and Jews have their own...

Confirmed: Out with Ephesians 3:8-9 KJV....

8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; 9 and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: 1

Translation: I, Cleavon, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, and not studying the bible, much less the details of the book, cannot understand Ephesians 3:9 KJV, Romans 16:25 KJV,..... so I will throw up a teeny bop "giggle..lol," and I will be just fine.

marhig

That's the biblical moron's best volley. Wow! I pay attention to the details of the book, a book of details, since it determines eternal destinies. And what do we get from this drone? "Well, that's just your opinion......."

Contrasts.
I have no desire to get into a fleshly slanging match with you. I've already gone to far. I don't agree with pulling people to pieces, I prefer to share the word of God with his people.

It's much more fulfilling and heart lifting than than getting the beasty claws out to attack others!

john w

Hall of Fame
I have no desire to get into a fleshly slanging match with you. I've already gone to far. I don't agree with pulling people to pieces, I prefer to share the word of God with his people.

It's much more fulfilling and heart lifting than than getting the beasty claws out to attack others!

You are fleshly. Quit being fleshly!!!!!

Fun!!!!!!

And the LORD God commands me to pull wolves apart, like yourself, and expose children of the devil, for whom they are. Too bad for you, wolf. And I will attack wolves, like yourself, to get them out of our territory. And I do not negotiate with wolves, or Commies.

You wicked Christ rejector. Be gone, wolfie.

marhig

You are fleshly. Quit being fleshly!!!!!

Fun!!!!!!

And the LORD God commands me to pull wolves apart, like yourself, and expose children of the devil, for whom they are. Too bad for you, wolf.

You wicked Christ rejector. Be gone, wolfie.
I'm starting to see now why your church is known by the name MAD..!