Madists

clefty

Oh yes, there is fruit alright, but do stank trees produce sweet galbanum or frankincense? :)

These would take the scripture that all green was for consumption and insist on feeding us hemlock and other poisons..."because it was in scripture and organic"...lol

marhig

This is all we need to know about you, wolf:

The Lord Jesus Christ is God-Genesis-Revelation. Members of the boc, which excludes you, devil child, notice that you demons, that deny the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, leave out the scripture that we quote-Genesis-revelation.

So there-fun!
And are sure doing a good job of showing where you're fruits come from, and it isn't God!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is all we need to know about you, wolf:

The Lord Jesus Christ is God-Genesis-Revelation. Members of the boc, which excludes you, devil child, notice that you demons, that deny the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, leave out the scripture that we quote-Genesis-revelation.

So there-fun!

Marhig and Clefty seem to be in the same camp? The "Not very smart camp."

john w

Hall of Fame
I totally agree, :thumb:

And saint JW certainly brings forth the fruits of the spirit, it's just the wrong type of spirit, :)

A devil child musing about "the fruits of the spirit?" Good one.

And the biblical illiterate, can't even quote scripture accurately-it is "fruit," singular, not "fruits," plural-details matter.

Galatians 5:22 KJV

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Ephesians 5:9 KJV

(for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

Of course this devil child's father tried the same thing on the Lord Jesus Christ, God in the flesh, in the wilderness-misquoting scripture. Like father, like son....

marhig

A devil child musing about "the fruits of the spirit?" Good one.

And the biblical illiterate, can't even quote scripture accurately-it is "fruit," singular, not "fruit," plural-details matter.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Of course this devil child's father tried the same thing on the Lord Jesus Christ, God in the flesh, in the wilderness-misquoting scripture. Like father, like son....
Shame, you just can't help yourself can you!

clefty

Confirmed: Out with Ephesians 3:9 KJV....

Translation: I, Cleavon, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, and not studying the bible, much less the details of the book, cannot understand Ephesians 3:9 KJV, Romans 16:25 KJV,..... so I will throw up a teeny bop "giggle..lol," and I will be just fine.

So not naked and homeless but clothed in righteousness with mansions above?

You yourselves don't live in a commune or is it kibbutz?

daqq

These would take the scripture that all green was for consumption and insist on feeding us hemlock and other poisons..."because it was in scripture and organic"...lol

Lol, yes, "And shut up and drink your tap water: aluminum-fluoride is good for you, wolfie!" :rotfl:

john w

Hall of Fame
And are sure doing a good job of showing where you're fruits come from, and it isn't God!

And are sure doing a good job of showing you are a biblical idiot, with your devilish "fruits" made up jazz-singular, demon:

You and your pappy devil: Delete/corrupt/add to the scripture...

Sssssssssssssssssssssss..............

marhig

And are sure doing a good job of showing you are a biblical idiot, with your devilish "fruits" made up jazz-singular, demon:

You and your pappy devil: Delete/corrupt/add to the scripture...

Sssssssssssssssssssssss..............
You're just making a fool of yourself John!

john w

Hall of Fame
So not naked and homeless but clothed in righteousness with mansions above?

You yourselves don't live in a commune or is it kibbutz?

Sell all you have...have all things in common...

I thought so-fraud, with NADA scripture, just Oprah opinions, about opinions of opinions....

clefty

Confirmed: Out with Ephesians 3:9 KJV....

Translation: I, Cleavon, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, and not studying the bible, much less the details of the book, cannot understand Ephesians 3:9 KJV, Romans 16:25 KJV,..... so I will throw up a teeny bop "giggle..lol," and I will be just fine.

Irony that Ephesians text is for all men and the Romans one for all nations...but Madists insist on rebuilding the temple and Jews have their own...

john w

Hall of Fame
You're just making a fool of yourself John!

That's the biblical moron's best volley. Wow! I pay attention to the details of the book, a book of details, since it determines eternal destinies. And what do we get from this drone? "Well, that's just your opinion......."

Contrasts.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Irony that Ephesians text is for all men and the Romans one for all nations...but Madists insist on rebuilding the temple and Jews have their own...

You have an innate inability to NOT be able to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God. Therefore, you lack Spiritual discernment.