Madists

marhig

Wow, no objections here. What a great thread. Most everything you said has been plainly proven to be true, and you didn't even need to do much except to sit back and let the MADites prove the things you said in the OP, (and they came through in flying colors!).

Thanks for posting this thread Meshak! :)

Special thanks to you also, Saint JW, for show-and-telling everyone about MADism. :thumb:

I totally agree, :thumb:

And saint JW certainly brings forth the fruits of the spirit, it's just the wrong type of spirit, :)

clefty

MAD proponents/Dispensationalists have already answered this, for years, on this site. Pay attention...mystery vs. prophecy....

Clap clap clap...

Sacred tradition is wrong and it is even longer...big deal...

Your mystery is indeed vs scriptural prophecy

marhig

And with this, denying that the Lord Jesus Christ is God?

The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).
Probably because Christ Jesus isn't God, but the son of God as the Bible clearly shows, and this is what we are taught to believe in the Bible, that he is the son of God, not God the son, which isn't in the Bible once.

Jesus said that eternal life is this, to know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

And I believe what Jesus says. That the father is the only true God!

john w

Hall of Fame
Clap clap clap...

Sacred tradition is wrong and it is even longer...big deal...

Your mystery is indeed vs scriptural prophecy
Translation: I, Cleavon, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, and not studying the bible, much less the details of the book, cannot understand Ephesians 3:9 KJV, Romans 16:25 KJV,..... so I will throw up a teeny bop "giggle..lol," and I will be just fine.

Sit in the back row, little tike...That's it....further back.

clefty

Translation: I, Cleavon, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, and not studying the bible, much less the details of the book, cannot understand Ephesians 3:9 KJV, Romans 16:25 KJV,..... so I will throw up a teeny bop "giggle..lol," and I will be just fine.

Sit in the back row, little tike...That's it....further back.

Becoming naked and homeless is the great mystery?

john w

Hall of Fame
Becoming naked and homeless is the great mystery?

Confirmed: Out with Ephesians 3:9 KJV....

john w

Hall of Fame
Which is it? sit and let you have the stage and limelight or do you wish to be re-taught?

You don't have to ask me to teach others...I am by just sitting here letting you have the whole stage and show...
Please teach us? Please? lol-you taught us that, Dora-we learned that from you. Please?

clefty

Is that so, I notice that you left out the scripture that I quoted?

We should be grateful this Jesuit spirit is for now trapped behind computer monitors and not in the fullness of their intention...having to leave more out than the scripture you quoted...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Probably because Christ Jesus isn't God, but the son of God as the Bible clearly shows, and this is what we are taught to believe in the Bible, that he is the son of God, not God the son, which isn't in the Bible once.

Jesus said that eternal life is this, to know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

And I believe what Jesus says. That the father is the only true God!

If Ignorance was a virtue, I suppose that makes you a saint.

john w

Hall of Fame
Is that so, I notice that you left out the scripture that I quoted?

This is all we need to know about you, wolf:
Probably because Christ Jesus isn't God, but the son of God ...

The Lord Jesus Christ is God-Genesis-Revelation. Members of the boc, which excludes you, devil child, notice that you demons, that deny the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, leave out the scripture that we quote-Genesis-revelation.

So there-fun!