Madists

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Spiritual Israelites is essential because He is explaining true Jesus' followers.

If you are not spiritual Israelites, you are fake believers.
Jesus never used the term "spiritual Israelites".
Never.
Why do you say something Jesus never said?
Oh, it must be your lame excuse to deny Jesus' word.

Jerry Shugart

A person who chooses to believe can also later choose not to believe. Salvation is our choice.

Those with true faith KNOW that they will never stop believing. Since the gospel comes in much assurance and in power and in the Holy Spirit it becomes a part of our being and we cannot be separated from the truth of the gospel.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How about a yes and no? That is simple too...Yes we are saved by our belief...but crying "Lord! Lord!" Is not enough...but those that do the Will of His Father...see? "believes him who sent me"and as Paul said for those that endure until the end...Even Satan believes He is the Son of God, Messiah, Saviour, giver of eternal life..."What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?"Demons asked before being sent into the bacon...

Some seem to believe the adherents of Judaism are Israel. However, at this time the thirteen nations of Israel are typological. Israel today is not based on bloodline and Judaism is not a Christian religion.
You people have a lot of words. :dizzy:

that is no excuse to deny Jesus' word and claiming to be Jesus' followers.
That was a joke, hat.

john w

Hall of Fame
I would like to add Jesus' word of Spiritual Israelites for the readers:

John 8:33-47New King James Version (NKJV)

33 They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”

34 Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. 35 And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. 36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

Abraham’s Seed and Satan’s

37 “I know that you are Abraham’s descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. 38 I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with[a] your father.”

39 They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.”

Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. 40 But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. 41 You do the deeds of your father.”

Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. 46 Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47 He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”

The poor sap does not even know that Abraham was a Gentile, not an Israelite,missing the intent of the passage, as usual, as mess-hack is blind, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, and that stupid hat over her eyes, as she confuses the grand daddy, Abraham, with the grandson, Jacob(later "Israel)." Being Abraham’s seed does not make one "Jewish." Pay attention;It is Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, (from whom came the 12 tribes); otherwise, the Arabs are "Jewish" also.

Watch her stunning return serve, that will stump me again. Watch....

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
MAD is as far as one can get from antisemitism, Zionism and replacement theologies, all in one place.

That's only because baptizing gets in the way of massive conversion into lukewarm churches. MADists have to depend on an idea of physical Israel so that you can ignore the other 4/5ths of the Bible.
None of them were friendly toward the Jews until a full century after Darby, and even than not so much until after 9/11.

Wonder why that is :rolleyes:

The only remarkable thing about MAD is it's proud and exuberant harlotry.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post

You all like to make Meshak feel good in a worldly way when you give her threads so much attention.

This comment discredit all your claims.

Your hatred exceed your claiming of "I follow all Jesus' teaching and sinless and saved".

Hatred has nothing to do with Jesus' teaching, friend.

YOur feelings are more important than Truth to you.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So are you saying that the LORD will not be dealing with physical Israel in the future?

God has already done His bidding with physical Israel. For the past 2000 years, there has been Spiritual Israel, and that is that- the Jews received what was promised to them, and then they killed their own messiah.

While they are on your media debasing Christian culture, you're off pandering to them since they returned to Israel. Good job- you've all graduated to the same type of harlotry of the Catholic Church.