Madists

KingdomRose

What I gather from Madists' claims and their behavior are very much like Pharisees of NT times.

1)they don't seem to honor Jesus' teaching by saying we don't have to follow His teaching because His messages are just for the Jews.

2)They vehemently oppose Calvinists because they believe they invented replacement theory.

3) They have no qualm about their abusive behavior.

4)It seems that they are motivated by their political position of Zionism because they seem so obsessed with literal Israel.

any objection?

1) Anyone who says that Jesus' messages were ONLY for the Jews has fog in his brain.

2) Calvinists did not "invent" replacement theory. It is Scriptural.

3) It is true that many of the people here are mean-spirited and unkind. Nothing like Jesus.

4) Anyone who is politically minded is being a friend of the world and doesn't understand that they are making an enemy of God. (James 4:4)

KingdomRose

Do you believe that the gospel which Paul preached came directly from the Lord Jesus (Gal.1:11-12)?

Do you believe that the answer which Paul gave to the following question was correct?:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Acts 16:30-31).​

Do you believe that when a person believes in the Lord Jesus Christ then that person is saved?

Thanks!

Wake up please. Jesus clearly said, "He that shall endure unto the END, the same shall be saved." (Matt.24:13, KJV)

Jerry Shugart

1) Anyone who says that Jesus' messages were ONLY for the Jews has fog in his brain.

Do you follow what he says here:

"Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not"
(Mt.23:1-3).​

Where did you go to find those who sit in Moses' seat?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Today Moses' seat does not exist and Judaism is not a Christian religion and thereby they exclude themselves from God's kingdom.

Say... that reminds me... you never followed up that verse. [MENTION=12045]jamie[/MENTION]

Zechariah 13:6

Where
What
When
Who

Jerry Shugart

Wake up please. Jesus clearly said, "He that shall endure unto the END, the same shall be saved." (Matt.24:13, KJV)

Then you must not believe what the Lord Jesus said here:

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand" (Jn.10:28).​

The words which you quote are found in a "narrative" and the "end" is found here:

"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened" (Mt.24:13-22).​

The "end" is in regard to the end of the great tribulation and the salvation spoken of is being saved from physical death.

You jerk your verses out of their context and you do not even understand what is being said.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nope, straight out the good book.

Are you saved by grace through faith?
Or saved by faith?

It does not matter- you're pretending to have a case, and you do not. Faith without works is a dead faith.

Madism chops the Bible to pieces and calls it 'rightly dividing'. Making big dichotomies between things like 'faith' and 'faith through grace' pretty much spells it out.

You all shutter at anything that could be considered a work, and I don't think you all see the absurdity in that. I think you all avoid works because you think that it violates what God wills, which is completely asinine :AMR:

The truth is, Madism is bad heresy. It was from the get-go, and has only grown by the growth of those who turned America into a giant web of heterodoxy in the first place. You all co-op Darbyism because it is so convenient. Traditional, historical churches simply never fell into such heresy, but you go and say they are evil and against grace.

According to you people, the Christian Church didn't exist for 1800 years until you and your infinite wisdom came along and schooled the entire history of Christianity with your 'Madism'.

The only thing correct about Madism is that it is utterly mad.

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

1)Calvinists did not "invent" replacement theory. It is Scriptural.

If it is Scriptural then why do we see those of the nation of Israel being saved in the future?;

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more" (Jer.31:31-34).​

First, we can understand that the "fathers" of those from the houses of Israel and Judah were the ones who broke the covenant and those "fathers" were the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Therefore, they are also physical descendants of the same men.

And all of them will know the Lord and all of them will have their sins forgiven and thus be saved.

That is exactly what Paul is referring to here:

"And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins"
(Ro.11:26-27).​

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It does not matter- you're pretending to have a case, and you do not. Faith without works is a dead faith.

James...

God favors no man...

Pure religion undefiled is the law of love... caring for widows, orphans and the like.

Say... Israel and the Jews were widowed when their "King", "Husband", "Covenant Giver"... died!

Are you caring for that widow?

#nope! Nice abuse of scripture!

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Then you must not believe what the Lord Jesus said here:

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand" (Jn.10:28).​

The words which you quote are found in a "narrative" and the "end" is found here:

"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened" (Mt.24:13-22).​

The "end" is in regard to the end of the great tribulation and the salvation spoken of is being saved from physical death.

You jerk your verses out of their context and you do not even understand what is being said.

That's mama Cat salvation... She has you, her kitten, in her "mouth".

The other... cough... Kindom Rose... type is monkey grabbing onto mama salvation. Can a person hold on tight enough?

I let go and trust "Mama Cat". : )

marhig

Ive already quoted His word that says I wont come under judgment, and that I have passed from death to life, that He who began a work in me will continue till the end and that i am His possession. '

Im really sorry for you that you think you have power over God, that you can break His seal, trash His promises and make Him a liar.

Thats what is putting Him to open shame, to think what He did wasnt enough that you need to "help".

It was finished at the cross, I am His, and :

Romans 8:31 What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? 32 Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else? 33 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one—for God himself has given us right standing with himself. 34 Who then will condemn us? No one—for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and He is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us.

35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”[a]) 37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

So get thee behind me satan, Victory has already been achieved at the cross.

Wont you trust Christ today instead of your dead works?

So you've just quoted a verse that i quoted of what paul said in the Bible, then you call me Satan for believing him?

Paul clearly says that we will be judged on what we do both good and bad?

Maybe you'll believe Jesus?

Revelation 20

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Putting Christ to an open shame is to deny him and love our flesh more, and by loving our flesh and putting ourselves first, Christ can't be seen in and through us. Others just see only our fleshly life, thus we are putting him to death and crucifying him afresh by not letting him live through us.

God wants our hearts clean and only way this can happen is the through Christ by the holy spirit. And regardless of what you think of me, I know this is the truth, because God has helped me overcome many things in my life and I'm free of them and I've never felt so much at peace in my heart. And the world is meaning less and less to me as he puts my old life to death and I'm renewed by the holy spirit.

I can't do anything of myself, it's all God through Christ, and as God works in my heart, I know I have to obey him and live it out listen to my conscience, deny my flesh and do the will of God. Without God and without Christ baring witness to the truth, I'd still be dead in my sins in darkness being tossed too and fro by Satan!

Jerry Shugart

Here James tells us how a person is saved:

"Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures"
(Jas.1:18).​

The "faith" of those who believe the word of truth saves! it is not a "dead" faith. In fact, that faith saves prior to the time when faith is tested.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Say... Israel and the Jews were widowed when their "King", "Husband", "Covenant Giver"... died!

Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another — to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God. (Romans 7:4)​

A different husband and a different bride. Ancient Israel is history and only exists today typologically.

Jeremiah promised that ancient Israel would receive a new covenant different from the old.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Me too, although I have complete faith in God and Christ, maybe you didn't mean faithful in that way? :)

And I know that I've got a long way to go, I'm not perfect, sinless or eternally saved either, I'm being saved through faith by the grace of God daily.

I mean I am not perfect and Jesus expects us to be perfect. I am only rely on God's mercy and make me perfect in God's eyes.