Madists

Jerry Shugart

Belief must be sustained.

Those who truly believe will always have the truth in their heart:

"The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth; For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever" (2 Jn.1-2).​

If you think that you can ever stop believing then you do not possess a faith which saves.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, they are the "rules" that will be in operation in the Millennium,
when Yeshua returns and sets-up his Kingdom upon the earth.

My goodness.

here you go.

This kind of comment comes from people who don't know Jesus' word of "love God and love your neighbor as yourself".

Jesus certainly would say to you guys "I don't know you".

Jesus teaching is the most noble and loving: the world needs to know His teachings and strive to be like Him for their own sake.

Jesus is the Lord and the Teacher.

Your statement makes it clear that Jesus is not your Lord and the Teacher.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My goodness.

here you go.

This kind of comment comes from people who don't know Jesus' word of "love God and love your neighbor as yourself".

Jesus certainly would say to you guys "I don't know you".

Jesus teaching is the most noble and loving: the world needs to know His teachings and strive to be like Him for their own sake.

Jesus is the Lord and the Teacher.

Your statement makes it clear that Jesus is not your Lord and the Teacher.

Thank you for your comment. Now, take it back and say something intelligent.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
If you think that you can ever stop believing then you do not possess a faith which saves.

Okay, so you deny freewill, others do too.

A person who chooses to believe can also later choose not to believe. Salvation is our choice.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
that is no excuse to deny Jesus' word and claiming to be Jesus' followers.

Oh, wait, you said you follow Paul, not Jesus because Jesus' word is for only for the Jews.

You guys are insane to say the least.

I heard your "Second Hat" is on life support? Is there any truth to that?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I certainly believe what the Lord Jesus said here:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

Do you agree with the Lord Jesus that just by "believing" a person can receive eternal life?

Do you believe the promise of the Lord Jesus when He says that those to whom He gives eternal life will never perish:

"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand"
(Jn.10:28).​

I wouldn't want you to strain yourself so a simple "yes" or "no" will do.

Thanks!

Spiritual Israelites are Jesus' word too and you deny it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Spiritual Israelites is essential because He is explaining true Jesus' followers.

If you are not spiritual Israelites, you are fake believers.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Here we see exactly what is the will of the Father:

"Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent" (Jn.6:28-29).​

Here Paul tells us exactly how a person is saved:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house"
(Acts 16:30-31).​

Do you believe what is said there?

You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe — and tremble! But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? (James 2:19-20)​

James wrote to the tribes of spiritual Israel, not to the Christ rejecting Jews.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I would like to add Jesus' word of Spiritual Israelites for the readers:

John 8:33-47New King James Version (NKJV)

33 They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”

34 Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. 35 And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. 36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

Abraham’s Seed and Satan’s

37 “I know that you are Abraham’s descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. 38 I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with[a] your father.”

39 They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.”

Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. 40 But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this. 41 You do the deeds of your father.”

Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. 46 Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47 He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe — and tremble! But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? (James 2:19-20)​

James wrote to the tribes of spiritual Israel, not to the Christ rejecting Jews.
James 1:1 KJV
(1) James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

The same Israel scattered by GOD and the same Israel that will be regathered by GOD AS PROMISED.

Ezekiel 36:19-38 KJV
(19) And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
(20) And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land.
(21) But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
(22) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(23) And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
(24) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
(25) Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
(26) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
(27) And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
(28) And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
(29) I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.
(30) And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
(31) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(32) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
(33) Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.
(34) And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.
(35) And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.
(36) Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it.
(37) Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.
(38) As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

beameup

Jesus is the Lord and the Teacher. Your statement makes it clear that Jesus is not your Lord and the Teacher.

The situation during the 1,000 year Millennium on the earth will be quite different than the present world. There will be strict enforcement of the Laws of the Millennium. The Millennium is for alive humans to live without influence by Satan and without insecurity and without need.
Since I will not be part of that group of survivors through the Great Tribulation, I cannot claim them for myself, I have a different set of "rules to live by" during this present time. During this dispensation, you must witness the HOLINESS of Jesus, fall at his feet in worship, realize that you are wholly sinful and he is HOLY. Then you may receive the Holy Spirit and he will guide you into all truth and guide you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The situation during the 1,000 year Millennium on the earth will be quite different than the present world. There will be strict enforcement of the Laws of the Millennium. The Millennium is for alive humans to live without influence by Satan and without insecurity and without need.
Since I will not be part of that group of survivors through the Great Tribulation, I cannot claim them for myself, I have a different set of "rules to live by" during this present time. During this dispensation, you must witness the HOLINESS of Jesus, fall at his feet in worship, realize that you are wholly sinful and he is HOLY. Then you may receive the Holy Spirit and he will guide you into all truth and guide you.

what a laim excuse to deny Jesus' word.